What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Following The Tremendous Success Of AZ Audit; Texas Will Conduct It's Own Audit

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really....

You were there. You did the audit. But apparently the audit was just one hand count, right....

Nope, I was not there but I did read the summary put out by the Ninjas.

Give it a try and see how many votes they call fraudulent.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is absolutely undeniable is the following....

There was massive fraud

Once again....only in your

1632573623090.png

But given all the other crazy CT shit you post on here, I am sure you actually believe it to be true.

So, tell me, are you a flat earther also?

EMH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope, I was not there but I did read the summary put out by the Ninjas.

Give it a try and see how many votes they call fraudulent.

Already did..

There are irregularities with over 200k ballots, and maricopa country refusal to comply with legal subpoenas, including by wiping servers, has prevented the ninjas from finishing the audit...

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score

"Officials in the Texas secretary of state's office are conducting a "full and comprehensive forensic audit" of 2020 general election results in four of the state's largest counties: Dallas, Harris, Tarrant and Collin. The agency announced the audit late Thursday, hours after former President Donald Trump asked Gov. Greg Abbott to add an election audit bill to the agenda for the current special legislative session.

President Joe Biden defeated Trump in Dallas and Harris counties, and Trump secured more votes in Collin County. In Tarrant County, a traditionally Republican area, Biden eked out a win over Trump with 49.31% of the vote to Trump's 49.09%."

Following the great news coming out of Arizona, this is even greater news coming out of Texas and this will also be great for Abbott's bid to get re-elected....It essentially looks like Trump told Abbott what to do and he did it; this type of weak obsequious to one man is just the thing that can put his campaign over the top. Yea, the AZ audit seems to show that Biden won by an even wider margin than before; it also shows that getting access to the voting systems and its security measures will make it easier to try to circumvent the will of the voters in the next election -- it was never about overturning 2020's results....

However, in Texas....this audit could be huge...I live in Texas, Tarrant County to be exact...It was an outrage that Trump lost a traditionally Republican county....if this audit proves that Trump actually won Tarrant County; this will give him enough electoral points to swing the election according to a new and improved memo written by FedSoc and the John Birch society.

Greg Abbott is apparently a puppet of Donald Trump. When Trump says jump, Abbott asks how high. Apparently Abbott is senile as he is incapable of governing.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Already did..

There are irregularities with over 200k ballots, and maricopa country refusal to comply with legal subpoenas, including by wiping servers, has prevented the ninjas from finishing the audit...

That is a lie. There were no wiped servers. There was nothing for CyberNinja to find.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When will Georgia expose the biggest fraud on earth election

EMH

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is a lie. There were no wiped servers. There was nothing for CyberNinja to find.

Lol

So the entire audit was just one hand count....

Because the media says so....

And you have a beak and a birdbrain.

dudmuck

Gold Member
Reaction score

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Count on it.

What is absolutely undeniable is the following....

There was massive fraud
Maricopa county violated laws covering it up
The media in unison just totally lied yesterday - and you knew they would

Decertify
So now the cyber ninjas were “in on it” too huh?

Freaks

GoBucks007

Gold Member
Reaction score
be sure to start a thread as soon as that happens
We're not going to hold our breath on this... because it will never happen...because there was no fraud...

The people who believe in the claims of election fraud are mentally ill and have worms in their brains... that's why they are taking Ivermectin.

sartre play

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is endless, Sill fighting almost 9 months later. ok go spend more tax payer huge dollars again for what? not going to change your mind or the results.

OP
Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
For months I have seen you Trumpers tell us about this audit and Cyber Ninjas and how this was going to expose Biden, Venezuela, China, Jewish space lasers, etc....

Now you same trumpers are now telling us that this same audit, Cyber Ninjas, etc -- they are all under the control of Democrats?

This tells me that Democrats are just more powerful and have bigger balls than you cuck Trumpers...

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course the recount said Bidung won. The questing is were the ballot valid?? That's the big question that needs to be answered. But won't be.

Bidung is POTUS for the next three years. Many already regret voting for his clusterfuck making ass. Too bad. We are stuck with his incompetent ass for three years. Here's hoping Trump can fix his mess in 2024.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List