Following Idaho, Indiana also bans gender affirming care for kids

Have you seen the prices of homes in Corpus Christi? Its exactly what I've been looking for! And rates finally dropped under 6% today so hopefully they keep dropping to around 5% end of the year

If so I'll live like a king!
Corpus crime rate is 117% higher than the national average, and there are only about 3 different house plans in the city and the yards are tiny. . Everything looks the same, so allow extra time to figure out which house is yours.

What about their dependents? Also, is this Federal? My late husband was 100%.

My property tax is significantly higher in my new state than it was in Washington, before I moved, but ironically, for the first time, I happily pay my property tax because the lion's share of it goes for schools, which are excellent in my county.

I have to call the VA tomorrow.

Thanks.

Corpus crime rate is 117% higher than the national average, and there are only about 3 different house plans in the city and the yards are tiny. . Everything looks the same, so allow extra time to figure out which house is yours.
Like I need advice from you LOL I'm quite capable of handling my own

You're probably looking at shit houses since you don't know my finances

Last edited:
When parents, medical professionals, and psychiatrists agree trans is the rout to take, some busybody pandering to religious nuts shouln't be making the final decision. What choices will you take away from parents next?
so if you can get enough people to agree with you you can cut your childs dick off and cut a hole for a man to stick his dick in,,,

sorry but I stand against that,,

What about their dependents? Also, is this Federal? My late husband was 100%.

My property tax is significantly higher in my new state than it was in Washington, before I moved, but ironically, for the first time, I happily pay my property tax because the lion's share of it goes for schools, which are excellent in my county.

I have to call the VA tomorrow.

Thanks.
Also depending on the state you'll need to show your late hubby's award letter stating he was 100% and file it with the county tax assessors office but yeah your county Veterans Service Officer will be able to help you the most I'd see them instead of calling the VA

When parents, medical professionals, and psychiatrists agree trans is the rout to take, some busybody pandering to religious nuts shouln't be making the final decision. What choices will you take away from parents next?

It won't end well!:confused:

0BfwjEt.jpg

Also depending on the state you'll need to show your late hubby's award letter stating he was 100% and file it with the county tax assessors office but yeah your county Veterans Service Officer will be able to help you the most I'd see them instead of calling the VA

Is that the same as the DAV Service Officer? Hubby and I found that our DAV Service Officer was an absolute angel. A very inspiring man.

Thanks for this information!

Must have a lot of blacks and Hispanics.

Like you're now trying to take away from parents the right to decline the indoctrination aimed at getting kids too young to even buy a beer to decide they want major surgery that will permanently sterilize them.

Right.

And your so-called "medical professionals" don't actually get a say in this when what they're pushing for is money in their whoring pockets.

You look stupid, but keep right on looking stupid if that's your look.

My state of Oregon, which is a blue shithole, is going in the opposite direction. The pukes that run everything here want to turn the state into an abortion and gender affirming sanctuary state.

Look at it this way .. if the blue states going into overdrive with abortions and genital mutilation .. it just means they won't be poopin out offspring that feel the same way when they grow older.

Like you're now trying to take away from parents the right to decline the indoctrination aimed at getting kids too young to even buy a beer to decide they want major surgery that will permanently sterilize them.

Right.

And your so-called "medical professionals" don't actually get a say in this when what they're pushing for is money in their whoring pockets.

You look stupid, but keep right on looking stupid if that's your look.

Please link any example of underaged children having any surgery without parental consent, or a specific court order.

Forum List

Back