Folks in the Suburbs better wake up

Folks in the suburbs always wake up early.

AP_716803244709.jpg

They will not wake up until they personally experience the effects of crime, dangerous dogs, loud parties, home burglaries, a drastic drop in house values, etc.

I feel so sorry for their lack of foresight.

They are going to really, really, really regret that they helped the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., & the Honorable Kamala D. Harris & BLM to take over this country.

And lowlifes could care less. Trust me, I have HUD people next door. They don't care if you have to wake up early in the morning to go to work. If they want to play their car stereo at 1:00 am on a work night, they're going to do it. If they want to sit on their back porch, talk loud, laughing out loud until 3:00 am, they're going to do it. They can care less how many times you call the cops out on them.

One evening (into early morning) I called the cops on them three times. The cops in disgust told me there was nothing more they can do than tell them to quiet down. I had to file a complaint against the head of the household, and she had to appear in court. I don't know what the judge or magistrate told her, but after that, she was quiet.

Looking like Bernie Biden wins and the Subs will look like Baltimore and St.louis under his zoning ghetto plan

Absolutely.

If it's one thing our federal government never learned, it's if you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, you only have one thing, that that's a cup of bad milk.

Last edited:
Looking like Bernie Biden wins and the Subs will look like Baltimore and St.louis under his zoning ghetto plan

I have someone I know who lives in a 250,000 dollar townhome, in a really nice development.....they have section 8 housing living in many of the townhomes...and they have police at these homes at least once a week.......

I have someone I know who lives in a 250,000 dollar townhome, in a really nice development.....they have section 8 housing living in many of the townhomes...and they have police at these homes at least once a week.......

Trust me, I can testify to that.

And lowlifes could care less. Trust me, I have HUD people next door. They don't care if you have to wake up early in the morning to go to work. If they want to play their car stereo at 1:00 am on a work night, they're going to do it. If they want to sit on their back porch, talk loud, laughing out loud until 3:00 am, they're going to do it. They can care less how many times you call the cops out on them.

One evening (into early morning) I called the cops on them three times. The cops in disgust told me there was nothing more they can do than tell them to quiet down. I had to file a complaint against the head of the household, and she had to appear in court. I don't know what the judge or magistrate told her, but after that, she was quiet.

More bleeding hearts should undergo what you have experienced. Then let's see if their hearts continue to bleed so profusely! When I was young (in the 1950s) I was also a bleeding heart liberal. Then in the 1960s I started to actually interact with some of the people for whom my heart bled in the 1950s. Did I ever wake up!

More bleeding hearts should undergo what you have experienced. Then let's see if their hearts continue to bleed so profusely! When I was young (in the 1950s) I was also a bleeding heart liberal. Then in the 1960s I started to actually interact with some of the people for whom my heart bled in the 1950s. Did I ever wake up!

Thanks to Democrats, it's terrible here. When I first moved here 35 years ago, we had a great economy. We had a mall that people came to shop from all across the country. In another mall, Ted Night, the guy who played the anchorman on the Mary Tyler Moor show used to do commercials for them.

My suburb was one of the safest in the county. Great schools, great neighbors, great city services. Then the government targeted us for destruction, just like Biden wants to do if he gets in.

Our property value was cut in half. Empty houses and stores all across the city. We are filled with daycare centers, nail salons, cell phone places, and dollar stores instead.

When all these changes were taking place, it was the liberals first to sell out and get out of Dodge. After spending a lifetime here preaching their message of diversity, they were more worried about their bank account than their morals.

A lot of people don't understand this, which has been why I've been posting this concern all across other topics. I've had two shootings in two weeks taking place less than 100 feet from my house, one of them my HUD neighbor who shot at his wife for coming home late. This is liberalism at work. Stop it, or they will stop you.

Thanks to Democrats, it's terrible here. When I first moved here 35 years ago, we had a great economy. We had a mall that people came to shop from all across the country. In another mall, Ted Night, the guy who played the anchorman on the Mary Tyler Moor show used to do commercials for them.

My suburb was one of the safest in the county. Great schools, great neighbors, great city services. Then the government targeted us for destruction, just like Biden wants to do if he gets in.

Our property value was cut in half. Empty houses and stores all across the city. We are filled with daycare centers, nail salons, cell phone places, and dollar stores instead.

When all these changes were taking place, it was the liberals first to sell out and get out of Dodge. After spending a lifetime here preaching their message of diversity, they were more worried about their bank account than their morals.

A lot of people don't understand this, which has been why I've been posting this concern all across other topics. I've had two shootings in two weeks taking place less than 100 feet from my house, one of them my HUD neighbor who shot at his wife for coming home late. This is liberalism at work. Stop it, or they will stop you.

Your story makes me sick to my stomach.

A lot of other Americans have also seen their once nice neighborhoods deteriorate into living hells.

What really outrages me is the liberals who -- as you say -- preach "diversity" to others but don't practice it for themselves. They remind me of some liberals in Beverly Hills, California, who went berserk when BLM threatened to march through their neighborhood this summer. The Beverly Hills cops promptly stopped the march.

Let's be frank. We all know that Mr. Biden WILL win on November 3. His administration's BLM-friendly policies are going to destroy the happiness of many Americans (some of whom foolishly voted for him). It is absolutely heartbreaking.

Let's be frank. We all know that Mr. Biden WILL win on November 3. His administration's BLM-friendly policies are going to destroy the happiness of many Americans (some of whom foolishly voted for him). It is absolutely heartbreaking.

Well no, we really don't know Biden is going to win. Polls are basically FOS. They try to convince you how to vote than just tell you how people really feel.

I base that on several factors: First off, Hillary this time four years ago was several points ahead of Trump. The polls didn't narrow until a few days before election, and the same will happen here. Next are the rallies. While you can't get into a Trump rally because it's so crowded with standing room only, Joe can't attract flies at his. Third is the fact that many people believe he has a serious mental issue with his age. Then there is that polls are only as good as the honesty of the participants. Democrats demonize Republicans so bad many people are not honest about how they're going to actually vote. The Kerry race proved that. Finally, most polls are not of likely voters. Most polls just poll people, many of who won't vote anyhow.

Democrats destroy places

You and Trump been pushing that kind of blatant race-baiting for months now, and it's gotten you nowhere. The suburbs have shifted to Biden big time.

If you'd like to keep doing what has failed spectacularly, I certainly can't stop you. I will thank you for sending more votes to the Democrats.

Forum List

Back