Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see how long you string your lie along......
Not today, you're getting a little too excited and I'm not comfortable talking about this stuff in front of deviant scum such as yourself. You can go find something else to fap to now. At least Michael and D.W weren't being perverted and ultra-weird when asking me questions about the situation. You? You're just a sick beast so I should've expected that from you.
You triggered her bullshit meter just like you triggered mine. The only pervert here is you making up that story and belittling the plight of kids who really went through something like that.
Go take care of your autistic kid. If you actually even have one that is. What's his name?
Durham.

Your lezbo boy bugger teacher's name?
Last name, school records. Her last name was Nelson...and that's all you'll get from me until you tell me your supposed autistic son's last name and prove he exists with some paperwork.
Here's the difference, Pinnochio, I'm not asking you for your personal information and you're asking me for mine. His last name is my last name.

According to you, you didn't report your abuse and therefore you were never in the media, so revealing the name of this teacher doesn't compromise your anonymity.

So what I'm asking of you isn't unreasonable. What you're asking of me is.

Many male paedophiles have sexual situations also with adults.

Also many men who have been abused as children are as children made to feel it's their fault they were abused, also many are threatened by the abuser if they tell anyone.
Did you just call OffensivelyOpenMinded what I think you did? :ack-1:
Seems like she did. Homophobes are often latent homosexuals and it wouldn't surprise me he was hiding other things too.

You had a kindergarten teacher announce to you...perhaps as she was "molessting" you that she was a lesbian...that she had a wife? I call shenanigans.
Agreed. OffensivelyOpenMinded is a proven liar. I don't trust a thing this kid says without verification.
Bull. You haven't proven anything I said was a lie. You also failed to prove God loves fags, while I proved God does hate fags. My job is done here.

You've
You caught me in zero lies. You're making things up and claiming you know they're true claims with zero evidence. You're an idiot, so I don't expect you to get that.

You keep on trucking there, scooter. Lol
Disagreed, but I'm content to let the readers of the forum decide for themselves which of us is lying and which is the idiot.

Furthermore, they can also guess which of us is most likely to end up on the news one day. $20 says it's you. ;)

hot-blake-lively-pictures-hot-1113009300.jpg

Leviticus is for the most part Old Covenant and Mosaic law, but there are different degrees of lying, some are mortal and some are venial.
A lie is a lie is a lie. Let God judge the liar. As for me, I don't' trust liars, regardless of their politics or which dictators they worship.

No more questions about me being molested, folks. Not giving bodecea dildoing material any more.

Maybe some other time. Thank her for ruining your fun.
Give us a name...you say she was arrested, charged and convicted...Give us a name and if it checks out, I will be the first to apologize
I'm not going to give you a name, just like I told Michael. Give up. No more fap material for you.
Because she doesn't exist...your story smelled from the git go.

Not today, you're getting a little too excited and I'm not comfortable talking about this stuff in front of deviant scum such as yourself. You can go find something else to fap to now. At least Michael and D.W weren't being perverted and ultra-weird when asking me questions about the situation. You? You're just a sick beast so I should've expected that from you.
You triggered her bullshit meter just like you triggered mine. The only pervert here is you making up that story and belittling the plight of kids who really went through something like that.
Go take care of your autistic kid. If you actually even have one that is. What's his name?
Durham.

Last name, school records. Her last name was Nelson...and that's all you'll get from me until you tell me your supposed autistic son's last name and prove he exists with some paperwork.
Here's the difference, Pinnochio, I'm not asking you for your personal information and you're asking me for mine. His last name is my last name.

According to you, you didn't report your abuse and therefore you were never in the media, so revealing the name of this teacher doesn't compromise your anonymity.

The point of me asking that wasn't to actually get you to provide the information, Captain Durp. It was to show how petty and corny you are acting. Why the heck would I lie about being molested? Why do you want all this information? Why should I care if you believe me or not? You're just some random dude on the internet, I do not give a rip about what you think about me. You haven't proven me a liar and you can't. So just live with that reality and stop obsessing over the name of the piece of shit that molested me as a child. How about that?

My my...so observant for a 5 year old...yet not enough to tell any adult about all that was allegedly happening to you and others. Just think if we had a name to research......
You are getting some kind of sick pleasure out of me telling this story, aren't you? Why do you care? Oh yeah, because it involves one of your filthbag lesbo sisters.
Give me the name of your autistic son, first and last, school records or he doesn't exist. See? I can do that too.
Look how you suck at analogies, liar.

You are getting some kind of sick pleasure out of me telling this story, aren't you? Why do you care? Oh yeah, because it involves one of your filthbag lesbo sisters.
Give me the name of your autistic son, first and last, school records or he doesn't exist. See? I can do that too.
Shut up and burn in hell, dyke. Not interested in what you have to say.

Shut up and burn in hell, dyke. Not interested in what you have to say.
There is no Hell except for liars and fake christers like you...you create it yourself in your final moments on earth...enjoy!

You've
You caught me in zero lies. You're making things up and claiming you know they're true claims with zero evidence. You're an idiot, so I don't expect you to get that.

You keep on trucking there, scooter. Lol
Disagreed, but I'm content to let the readers of the forum decide for themselves which of us is lying and which is the idiot.

Furthermore, they can also guess which of us is most likely to end up on the news one day. $20 says it's you. ;)

hot-blake-lively-pictures-hot-1113009300.jpg
Romans 1:20-30King James Version (KJV)
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Durham.

The point of me asking that wasn't to actually get you to provide the information, Captain Durp. It was to show how petty and corny you are acting. Why the heck would I lie about being molested? Why do you want all this information? Why should I care if you believe me or not? You're just some random dude on the internet, I do not give a rip about what you think about me. You haven't proven me a liar and you can't. So just live with that reality and stop obsessing over the name of the piece of shit that molested me as a child. How about that?
I've already proven you're a liar. And not even a good one. Your story was too bizzare, and way too predictably fed into your narrative of how evil you think gay people are. You haven't fooled anyone tonight. I exposed you for the lying whelp you are for everyone to see.

Live with that.

Durham.

I've already proven you're a liar. And not even a good one. Your story was too bizzare, and way too predictably fed into your narrative of how evil you think gay people are. You haven't fooled anyone tonight. I exposed you for the lying whelp you are for everyone to see.

Live with that.
You haven't and can't. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back