Flags honoring 13 US service members killed in Kabul airport attack vandalized in California

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Scumbags need to be arrested and their photos posted for all to despise.

Flags hanging in California to honor the 13 U.S. service members killed last month in a suicide bomb attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan have been vandalized, authorities said Tuesday.

The memorial of 13 American flags and one Marine Corps flag was displayed on the fence of the Ivy Street overpass above the 91 Freeway in Riverside, the Riverside Police Department said. At some point Monday, an observant citizen noticed the flags appeared damaged and alerted police.

But blacks should be allowed to steal, public vandalism aka graffiti of a dope head criminal that resisted arrest and died is perfectly fine and all of California's other baffling exceptions are ok but this is worth ruining?

We are going to have to weed out the anti Americans in our country...even if we have to do it one bastard at a time....

Gold Star mom invites Trump to son's funeral: 'Would be such an honor'​

Cali LOVES their criminals/illegals etc and HATE America/law-order/industriousness/etc
Every state/country has their good people and their bad people. I know, I know this isn't common knowledge amongst way too many 'conservatives' on this site, but it's true.

Every state/country has their good people and their bad people. I know, I know this isn't common knowledge amongst way too many 'conservatives' on this site, but it's true.
but Cali is high priced and high poverty = shithole --UNLIKE most other states
Dem cities have the highest murder rates
1631114022891.png

1631113974784.png

Scumbags need to be arrested and their photos posted for all to despise.

Flags hanging in California to honor the 13 U.S. service members killed last month in a suicide bomb attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan have been vandalized, authorities said Tuesday.

The memorial of 13 American flags and one Marine Corps flag was displayed on the fence of the Ivy Street overpass above the 91 Freeway in Riverside, the Riverside Police Department said. At some point Monday, an observant citizen noticed the flags appeared damaged and alerted police.
I think we need a wall along the California border to keep Californians from invading the rest of the US. Once the wall is built we can take all of the ANTIFA & BLM idiots in Oregon and Washington and deport them to SF California.

Forum List

Back