Fitton of J.W. calls on Senate to probe 'deep state' attack on Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Again JW is doing the footwork that the REPUBLICAN SENATE should be doing to expose all this traitorous activity, and bringing charges. I only hope as we get closer to election, that all these felonies are exposed to the voting public!

There is No such thing as....

1) the "Deep State" Conspiracy Theory is all you got. LOL.
2) TDS. Conspiracy Theory is all you got. LOL Grab them by the pussy.

I will let the other members add or distract from this list.

It should be popcorn ready.

GOOOOO.

You are up.
The Purge

I want to have discourse, but I'm concerned you can't comply.
l
o
l
Why would anyone want to talk to you, a known liar, and anti-American?
I see you are falling back once again to your standard response --- liar, anti-American ---when your simple little mind is incapable of responding with anything of value.
So you say I am NOT LYING....Mental retardation with this boy is getting near the terminal stage! ;)

There is No such thing as....

1) the "Deep State" Conspiracy Theory is all you got. LOL.
2) TDS. Conspiracy Theory is all you got. LOL Grab them by the pussy.

I will let the other members add or distract from this list.

It should be popcorn ready.

GOOOOO.

1. The biggest scandal in US history, aka "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" where the Obama admin used the intel agencies as well as the FBI and DOJ to illegally "break in" and spy on the Trump campaign, puts the Nixon "plumbers" break-in to shame for boldness and lack of creativity. Then again, when using the Federal government there are many people who know what's going on that can share the info with honest cops like Barr and Durham, Admiral Rogers for example ratted out the illegal spying.
Why Ash Carter, Clapper and Brennan tried to get NSA's Mike Rogers fired
2. The deep state "conspiracy theory" will be confirmed when Durham and Barr start issuing the indictments later in the spring just in time for the 2020 elections.
3. TDS? Here's a meme that says it all

upload_2019-12-24_10-25-4.png

Forum List

Back