First 'DREAMer' deported; Now they can dream from the other side

I support deporting all the loserterians...
I support executing leftists.

I support executing all American taliban...Lining them up....Can't wait for the civil war.
We have all the guns. Go preach your global warming BS.
Another dumbfuck who thinks only the dumbass Trumpettes own guns.

Another yeahoo who does not believe in science.
You're the only dumbfuck here.

I support deporting all the loserterians...

I support executing all American taliban...Lining them up....Can't wait for the civil war.

Unfortunately you are not the only ignorant bigot here.

Unfortunately you are not the only ignorant bigot here.
See.....like I said. You're the only dumb fuck here.

ooo now we're throwing in "child raping" Ya'll must be getting desperate, keep having to up them lies.
He was accused of child rape when he was with his child raping friend Epstein. Well documented case.

Oh I remember that one... It ended with:

The suit details claims made by a woman named as 'Katie Johnson,' with a home address named as what turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at 'Twentynine Palms' in California.

Neighbors told reporters that the home has been empty since the death of its owner, David Stacey, last October. The property went into default soon after and on April 11 – just 15 days before the lawsuit was filed – the bank officially foreclosed.

Read more: Donald Trump denies woman's claims that she was raped by the tycoon and lawyer says the plaintiff may not be a real person | Daily Mail Online

Dreamers did not decide to illegally cross the border. They were brought by their parents.

You assholes say they committed a crime when they did not.
I suppose if one of your redneck buddies knocks off a liquor store & stops to buy milk on the way home, you would charge his children as accessories.

This is how God damn stupid you people are.

The Dreamer program was to help these children under a guarantee if they signed up.

But your orange POS reneged on his word & had him deported. Wow that Trump is such a tough guy. (Maybe the next time he sends a battle group to NK, he will look at the map to see where NK is located. )

Dreamers did not decide to illegally cross the border. They were brought by their parents.

I suppose if one of your redneck buddies knocks off a liquor store & stops to buy milk on the way home, you would charge his children as accessories.

The Dreamer program was to help these children under a guarantee if they signed up.

But your orange POS reneged on his word & had him deported. Wow that Trump is such a tough guy. (Maybe the next time he sends a battle group to NK, he will look at the map to see where NK is located. )
The only ones getting deported are the ones who commit crimes. Dreamers who have stayed out of trouble are going to be fine.

Every dreamer needs to go dream in their own country, they are all here illegally.

ooo now we're throwing in "child raping" Ya'll must be getting desperate, keep having to up them lies.
He was accused of child rape when he was with his child raping friend Epstein. Well documented case.

Oh I remember that one... It ended with:

The suit details claims made by a woman named as 'Katie Johnson,' with a home address named as what turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at 'Twentynine Palms' in California.

Neighbors told reporters that the home has been empty since the death of its owner, David Stacey, last October. The property went into default soon after and on April 11 – just 15 days before the lawsuit was filed – the bank officially foreclosed.

Read more: Donald Trump denies woman's claims that she was raped by the tycoon and lawyer says the plaintiff may not be a real person | Daily Mail Online
It has been refiled a couple of times & finally withdrawn due to threats.

We all know your orange buddy has a thing for under aged girls, whether lusting after his daughter or invading the girl's dressing room at the Teen USA contest.

Trump is a pervert. Probably why you people love him so much.

Were all the "other" filings from the same non-existent address or do they just pick addresses at random? When was the last one filed and "dismissed"? Did it all mysteriously go away the night he won? Curious. I bet he fucking offed her once he got elected! hmm that'd just be Clinton 2.0 huh...

So... he /didn't/ shoplift ? Are you another one of those that thinks that because he's "illegal" its okay to steal?

Undocumented and dropped. But the fake smell lingers on.
Funny how accusations are meaningless if you are a Republican as you ran screaming through the streets, flailing are arms about, screaming, OMG OMG OMG Clinton is a rapist OMG OMG OMG"

You people make me sick.

So... he /didn't/ shoplift ? Are you another one of those that thinks that because he's "illegal" its okay to steal?
The shoplifting charge was not enough to disqualify him from the Dreamer program.

He was charged & convicted so exactly how does that mean it was OK?

Being a "dreamer" is not a license to violate any law you wish.

He's a criminal. He didn't make a mistake. He has a list. Deport him before the drunk driver kills someone.

Fuck... and here I thought I was being witty, but holy shit these lefties /do/ think illegals are cool if they steal o_O

Forum List

Back