Fireworks, Fireworks and BLM thugs

Democrats abandoned American ideals.

I don't think they are real democrats anymore. That's why I left, I support a lot of democratic issues but this party is NOT my democratic party. So BYE. The only thing I don't like about the Republicans is they are against legalizing weed.
If you listened to Rand. . . he said in his interview that the folks that were threatening and causing the chaos are paid agitators.

The nation is under attack.
I don't see any normal democrats speaking out condemning it. Guess what those agitators probably don't pay taxes, while those business owners do. Why in the world would I vote for a party who does not want to protect me?

OMG, that was one of the best fireworks light shows. The Donald is a great shows man. Believe me, if I had to pick Over Biden or Trump as far as who's party to go to hands down Trump. The Democrats are not democrats anymore. I don't know what happened but whatever it is they are sketchy now. I had to sadly leave my democratic party because something else took that party over. ALL the democrats behave like Pelosi now. (meaning wackadoos)

Yes and yes about the fireworks and The Donald. WTF happened to the Democrat Party of John F. Kennedy? HOW was the Democrat Party allowed to be hijacked by literal Marxists and Marxist Black thugs, the Democrat Party is now in the control of the successor to The Weather Underground aka Antifa and the successor to The Black Panthers aka BLM, how did the Moderate Democrats and actual Liberal Democrats FAIL THIS badly and allow THEIR party to be taken over by this crowd of psychotic thugs.

I know this is unpopular but not a fan of the Kennedys. Their dad literally lobotomized his own daughter to keep a front of perfection. That's the head of the Kennedy family. Brutall!!!

Joe Kennedy Sr was totally a nasty POS I agree.

The problem is, the DNC is not denouncing this foundation funded chaos.

. . . and frankly, the polls are starting to show it is hurting them.
The rioting will cause the Communist Democrats to suffer a huge defeat on November 3rd.:smoke: You can tell it's getting bad for them if Don Lemon and others on the Communist News Network are begging them to stop rioting! :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody wants to talk about it but it's no secret that democrats breathed a sigh of relief when Biden was able to get through a 20 minute scripted rehearsed speech. President Trump spoke for 78 minutes without a hitch and sure enough old swampers like Fox's Chris Matthews complained that it was too long.

Nobody wants to talk about it but it's no secret that democrats breathed a sigh of relief when Biden was able to get through a 20 minute scripted rehearsed speech. President Trump spoke for 78 minutes without a hitch and sure enough old swampers like Fox's Chris Matthews complained that it was too long.
Chris Wallace hates President Trump big time for telling him that he's irrelevant not long ago :auiqs.jpg:

Chris Wallace hates President Trump big time for telling him that he's irrelevant not long ago :auiqs.jpg:
Wallace should go work at msnbc, fucking mole.

Chris Wallace will fit right in on CNN or MSNBC :smoke:

Tingle-legs! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think they are real democrats anymore. That's why I left, I support a lot of democratic issues but this party is NOT my democratic party. So BYE. The only thing I don't like about the Republicans is they are against legalizing weed.

I'm on the Right and I support legalising weed.
Same here. Small government to me means no Nanny State no matter if it comes from the left or right. I consider myself on the right of the spectrum, but doesn't mean I agree with everything.

If you listened to Rand. . . he said in his interview that the folks that were threatening and causing the chaos are paid agitators.

I don't see any normal democrats speaking out condemning it. Guess what those agitators probably don't pay taxes, while those business owners do. Why in the world would I vote for a party who does not want to protect me?
In fact a lot of Democrats here and in media are excusing the rioting. The protesters must not work as who in hell has the time to carry signs and scream and attack people day and night. Even see some loons claiming those businesses have insurance and they will be fine. Complete nonsense. Many of these businesses are closing shop for good between the Covid panic and rioting. They just expect minority owned businesses to just take it for Team Anarchy.
I know a few lifelong Democrats who say they are done with the party after all the destruction.

OMG, that was one of the best fireworks light shows. The Donald is a great shows man. Believe me, if I had to pick Over Biden or Trump as far as who's party to go to hands down Trump. The Democrats are not democrats anymore. I don't know what happened but whatever it is they are sketchy now. I had to sadly leave my democratic party because something else took that party over. ALL the democrats behave like Pelosi now. (meaning wackadoos)

Yes and yes about the fireworks and The Donald. WTF happened to the Democrat Party of John F. Kennedy? HOW was the Democrat Party allowed to be hijacked by literal Marxists and Marxist Black thugs, the Democrat Party is now in the control of the successor to The Weather Underground aka Antifa and the successor to The Black Panthers aka BLM, how did the Moderate Democrats and actual Liberal Democrats FAIL THIS badly and allow THEIR party to be taken over by this crowd of psychotic thugs.
I know, right? I watched PT 109 the day before yesterday. Great movie!
Kennedy was a good leader. Never knew that about Kennedy before.
John Kennedy looked kind of vacillating and weak in the movie Thirteen Days

View attachment 381173
Good movie. Made Ken O’Donnell out to be more significant than he really was but at least it shed light on how we lost in that Cuban Missile Crisis deal by forfeiting missiles in Turkey.

In fact a lot of Democrats here and in media are excusing the rioting. The protesters must not work as who in hell has the time to carry signs and scream and attack people day and night. Even see some loons claiming those businesses have insurance and they will be fine. Complete nonsense. Many of these businesses are closing shop for good between the Covid panic and rioting. They just expect minority owned businesses to just take it for Team Anarchy.
I know a few lifelong Democrats who say they are done with the party after all the destruction.

"In fact a lot of Democrats here and in media are excusing the rioting."

The MSM human slugs are not only excusing the rioting in MANY cases they are DENYING any rioting is EVEN happening and instead are vomiting the filthy Propaganda that it's ALL "peaceful protesting" The MSM human slugs are such disgusting literal filth.

View attachment 381173
Good movie. Made Ken O’Donnell out to be more significant than he really was but at least it shed light on how we lost in that Cuban Missile Crisis deal by forfeiting missiles in Turkey.
The Cuban Missile Crisis destroyed Ken O'Donnell who died of severe alcoholism in 1977. He was one of the few people who looked over the edge and lived to tell about it.

View attachment 381173
The Cuban Missile Crisis destroyed Ken O'Donnell who died of severe alcoholism in 1977. He was one of the few people who looked over the edge and lived to tell about it.
I thought it was the JFK assassination that drove his drinking.

Forum List

Back