Finally, Israel and Palestine is a US election issue.

9/11 inside job, montelatici, et al,

Oh, more whining.

(COMMENT)

And I suppose that the Arab Palestinian is clean as the driven snow; 99 and 44 one-hundredths percent pure. And the Arab Palestinians never attacked the Olympics, and the Palestinians never killed a single American, and the Palestinians never hijacked a single plane or committed piracy on the high seas. I suppose that the Palestinians never committed a suicide bombing in against a purely civilian target, never attacked a school bus or the infirm or disabled. And I suppose that the Arab Palestinian did not fire a single rocket indiscriminately into Israel.

I suppose that all these civilians were located away from Arab Palestinian paramilitary activities. I suppose that there were not paramilitary targets in close proximity to densely populated civilian vicinities.

The lack of military prowess and the ineffectiveness of paramilitary activities and terrorist operations is no excuse. The Arab Palestinian Terrorist have said many times that they would kill more Israeli civilians if they could. It has only been within the last week that we discussed how the barbaric and bloodthirsty Arab Palestinians want to legitimize the Arabs in killing civilians.

If the international community places a moratorium on the prohibition against directly targeting the civilian population (as suggested), that would make your whole argument here invalid and immaterial. That would place the Arab Palestinian Population in great peril; not that the Israelis would intentionally target innocent civilians.

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course the Palestinians are not "as clean as the driven snow" but they are the ones that were driven from their homes and relegated to refugee camps. It is not unnatural for people that have undergone the horrors they have undergone to lash out. The Palestinians, after all, are not behaving any differently than the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, the FLN in Algeria, the Tamils, the IRA, etc., etc. What bothers me are people such as yourself that will not ever admit that the migration of European Jews to Palestine and their success (with the help of the West in general) in evicting the native people and creating a state at the expense of the native people has no bearing on the behavior of the non-Jews (Muslims and Christians) of Palestine.

"...but they are the ones that were driven from their homes and relegated to refugee camps."

I mean, what a shame that the Arabs-Moslem squatters were forced from their homes in 1948 when the failed genocide by the Arab-Moslem armies was begun.

And, I think we can agree that the treatment of the Pal'istanians by the Arab-Moslem world is terrible. Those Pal'istanian internment camps in Jordan and elsewhere in the Arab-Moslem Middle East..., oh, the humanity, (sniff sniff).

Thank you for agreeing that the native people of Palestine were forced from their homes by European invaders.

I never agreed to that. Your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

As you should know, the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters were not "native people".

How can the people that were living in Palestine for thousands of years before the Europeans arrived be squatters. How can people born in Europe be natives of Palestine. Do you have a different definition of native than the standard one?
How could there be natives of Palestine for thousands of years when there was no such nation for people to native to?

It appears you have your own invention of things.

Of course the Palestinians are not "as clean as the driven snow" but they are the ones that were driven from their homes and relegated to refugee camps. It is not unnatural for people that have undergone the horrors they have undergone to lash out. The Palestinians, after all, are not behaving any differently than the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, the FLN in Algeria, the Tamils, the IRA, etc., etc. What bothers me are people such as yourself that will not ever admit that the migration of European Jews to Palestine and their success (with the help of the West in general) in evicting the native people and creating a state at the expense of the native people has no bearing on the behavior of the non-Jews (Muslims and Christians) of Palestine.

"...but they are the ones that were driven from their homes and relegated to refugee camps."

I mean, what a shame that the Arabs-Moslem squatters were forced from their homes in 1948 when the failed genocide by the Arab-Moslem armies was begun.

And, I think we can agree that the treatment of the Pal'istanians by the Arab-Moslem world is terrible. Those Pal'istanian internment camps in Jordan and elsewhere in the Arab-Moslem Middle East..., oh, the humanity, (sniff sniff).

Thank you for agreeing that the native people of Palestine were forced from their homes by European invaders.

As you should know, the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters were not "native people".

How can the people that were living in Palestine for thousands of years before the Europeans arrived be squatters. How can people born in Europe be natives of Palestine. Do you have a different definition of native than the standard one?
How could there be natives of Palestine for thousands of years when there was no such nation for people to native to?

People are natives to land, not a nation. The Aborigines never had a nation, but they are certainly the natives of the land that was named Australia by the British.

People are natives to land, not a nation. The Aborigines never had a nation, but they are certainly the natives of the land that was named Australia by the British.
How are Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese "native" to a geographic area that was largely undefined?

Have you somehow missed that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese would be native to places called Egypt, Syria and Lebanon?

P F Tinmore,

Oh, you are naive!

Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?
(QUESTION SET "A")

• What do you call a band of Palestinians the attack and kill members of an Olympic Team?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that blow themselves up in a bus full of civilians?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that blow themselves up in restaurants?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that kidnap and murder teenagers?
• What to you call a band of Palestinians that hijack an airliner and kill the American on board?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that take a ship and kill an American in a wheelchair, rolling him off the ship?
(QUESTION SET "B")

• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to protect civilians directly targeting?
• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to Location of HAMAS Operations outside Densely Populated Areas?
• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to Removal of Civilians and Civilian Objects from the Vicinity of HAMAS activities?
(COMMENT)

The propaganda here is the quest to convince people that the Arab Palestinian of the Post 1967 Six-Day War was NOT a terrorist. That the Arab Palestinians had some special privilege that exempted them from Geneva Convention and commit crime solely intended to harm the Occupying Power; which included espionage, or serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power or of intentional offences which have caused the death of one or more persons.

And the attempt to convince people that the Arab Palestinian, of the post 2005 Unilateral Withdrawal from Gaza, was not the Arab Palestinians of the War Crimes era.

Finally, the true nature of the propaganda is the attempt to create the conditions in which enhanced the number of Arab Palestinians casualties to be used as anti-Israeli propaganda; suggesting that the Israelis purposely intended to target prohibited civilians or facilities. This includes the use of launch sites in close proximity to hospitals, schools and safe havens. It also included the use of Red Cross and Medical Vehicles to transport Hostile fighters.

The is no more of a cowardly and despicable history of a people, that argue on a continuous basis that they have the right to attack Israeli citizens (men, women and children), than that of the Arab Palestinian. And there is no people more prevalent to shedding tears frequently or readily, than the Arab Palestinian that starts an engagement then claims foul when they get trounced for the trouble they intentionally caused.

In fact, I am quite surprised that anyone would claim to be Palestinian. I would hide the fact --- and claim another nationality. Finally, this is 2016. Persons who meet UNRWA’s Palestine Refugee criteria are persons whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948. If you were born in 1948, you would be 68 years old. The West Bankers --- 65 years and over: 3.85% (male 45,303/female 62,007) (2015 est.); while the Gazans --- 65 years and over: 2.67% (male 20,667/female 29,155) (2015 est.). In another decade, there will not be very many Arab Palestinians at all that ever actually lived in Israel. This idea that these Arab Palestinian Fedayeen, Jihadist and terrorists are somehow fighting for their land is very questionable.

Most Respectfully,
R

How are Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese "native" to a geographic area that was largely undefined?

Have you somehow missed that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese would be native to places called Egypt, Syria and Lebanon?

Are you saying that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese are natives of those places, but Palestinians are not natives to a place called Palestine?

Are you claiming that there were no people in Palestine when the European Zionists began invading, oh wait "migrating", there from Europe. One Zionist fantasy is as good as another.

Yawn...Comrade Bernie will never be candidate, and the rest of them are all Zionists. So either way, Palestinians are screwed.

Are you saying that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese are natives of those places, but Palestinians are not natives to a place called Palestine?

Are you claiming that there were no people in Palestine when the European Zionists began invading, oh wait "migrating", there from Europe. One Zionist fantasy is as good as another.

Are you saying that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese are not natives of those places but are natives to a country that never existed?

The fantasy worlds envisioned by the islamo-mind are dark and scary places.

Are you saying that Egyptians, Syrians and Lebanese are not natives of those places but are natives to a country that never existed?

The fantasy worlds envisioned by the islamo-mind are dark and scary places.

I see, you are claiming that no one lived in the area that was called Palestine that was born there or whose ancestors were born there when the European Jews arrived. If you have a source for your claim I would be happy to read it.

P F Tinmore,

Oh, you are naive!

(QUESTION SET "A")

• What do you call a band of Palestinians the attack and kill members of an Olympic Team?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that blow themselves up in a bus full of civilians?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that blow themselves up in restaurants?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that kidnap and murder teenagers?
• What to you call a band of Palestinians that hijack an airliner and kill the American on board?
• What do you call a band of Palestinians that take a ship and kill an American in a wheelchair, rolling him off the ship?
(QUESTION SET "B")

• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to protect civilians directly targeting?
• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to Location of HAMAS Operations outside Densely Populated Areas?
• When did the Arab Palestinian become exempt from the requirement to Removal of Civilians and Civilian Objects from the Vicinity of HAMAS activities?
(COMMENT)

The propaganda here is the quest to convince people that the Arab Palestinian of the Post 1967 Six-Day War was NOT a terrorist. That the Arab Palestinians had some special privilege that exempted them from Geneva Convention and commit crime solely intended to harm the Occupying Power; which included espionage, or serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power or of intentional offences which have caused the death of one or more persons.

And the attempt to convince people that the Arab Palestinian, of the post 2005 Unilateral Withdrawal from Gaza, was not the Arab Palestinians of the War Crimes era.

Finally, the true nature of the propaganda is the attempt to create the conditions in which enhanced the number of Arab Palestinians casualties to be used as anti-Israeli propaganda; suggesting that the Israelis purposely intended to target prohibited civilians or facilities. This includes the use of launch sites in close proximity to hospitals, schools and safe havens. It also included the use of Red Cross and Medical Vehicles to transport Hostile fighters.

The is no more of a cowardly and despicable history of a people, that argue on a continuous basis that they have the right to attack Israeli citizens (men, women and children), than that of the Arab Palestinian. And there is no people more prevalent to shedding tears frequently or readily, than the Arab Palestinian that starts an engagement then claims foul when they get trounced for the trouble they intentionally caused.

In fact, I am quite surprised that anyone would claim to be Palestinian. I would hide the fact --- and claim another nationality. Finally, this is 2016. Persons who meet UNRWA’s Palestine Refugee criteria are persons whose normal place of residence was Palestine during the period 1 June 1946 to 15 May 1948. If you were born in 1948, you would be 68 years old. The West Bankers --- 65 years and over: 3.85% (male 45,303/female 62,007) (2015 est.); while the Gazans --- 65 years and over: 2.67% (male 20,667/female 29,155) (2015 est.). In another decade, there will not be very many Arab Palestinians at all that ever actually lived in Israel. This idea that these Arab Palestinian Fedayeen, Jihadist and terrorists are somehow fighting for their land is very questionable.

Most Respectfully,
R

In fact, I am quite surprised that anyone would claim to be Palestinian. I would hide the fact --- and claim another nationality.

You really despise the Muslims and Christians of Palestine. Unbelievable racism Rocco, that comment really takes the cake. I am sure you felt the same about the non-whites in South Africa. They should have claimed they were Kenyans, right. Would you have said the same about the Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland? Should they have claimed they weren't Irish?

How can people born in Europe be natives of Palestine. Do you have a different definition of native than the standard one?

Interesting that you should say this. How is it that you define "native". If the people who are born there (jus soli) are the ones considered "native" then the Jewish people who live in Israel and were born there are just as "native" as the Palestinian people who were born there -- regardless of their parent's place of origin. Thus you should have NO DISPUTE about their presence there.

And, just so, all those who were born in refugee camps in Syria and Jordan are NO LONGER native to Israel or Palestine and thus have no rights of return to those places.

Is this what you are arguing?

How can people born in Europe be natives of Palestine. Do you have a different definition of native than the standard one?

Interesting that you should say this. How is it that you define "native". If the people who are born there (jus soli) are the ones considered "native" then the Jewish people who live in Israel and were born there are just as "native" as the Palestinian people who were born there -- regardless of their parent's place of origin. Thus you should have NO DISPUTE about their presence there.

And, just so, all those who were born in refugee camps in Syria and Jordan are NO LONGER native to Israel or Palestine and thus have no rights of return to those places.

I have no dispute with the people born in Israel. It was their ancestors that committed the crime of ethnic cleansing. The Muslims and Christians of Palestine that were evicted and were not born in Palestine have just gotten the short end of the stick and have no right to return unless some great power makes a Balfour type declaration that would authorize the removal of the Jews as the Balfour declaration authorized the removal of the native people to make room for the Europeans.

It is just the people that have remained that should be enfranchised and not oppressed by the Jews.

I have no dispute with the people born in Israel. It was their ancestors that committed the crime of ethnic cleansing. The Muslims and Christians of Palestine that were evicted and were not born in Palestine have just gotten the short end of the stick and have no right to return unless some great power makes a Balfour type declaration that would authorize the removal of the Jews as the Balfour declaration authorized the removal of the native people to make room for the Europeans.

It is just the people that have remained that should be enfranchised and not oppressed by the Jews.
There was no ethnic cleansing of Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese from the geographic area of Palestine. Your histrionics are such a waste of time.

The fact is, Israel has the most powerful terrorist organization in the world, the IDF, and has killed 1000s more times the innocent civilians than any Palestinian national liberation has or will ever kill.

How about proving that the IDF is a terrorist group then, what ideology or dogma are they forcing others to convert to using armed force. You forget that the Jordanian Palestinian national forces mass murdered between 10,000 and 50,000 Palestinians caged behind barbed wire fences in one month during the 1970's.

If the Palestinians did not constantly break International law, IHL, UN charter, UN resolutions and the Geneva conventions then the IDF would not have any need to respond with live fire and kill Palestinian militia.

Still waiting for the evidence of this ethnic cleansing, you know something like the ethnic cleansing of Jews and Christians from Islamic lands. Where between 90% and 100% of these groups have been eradicated completely from the face of the Earth.

The Palestinians have had it in their power to stop all the killings and bombings since 1921 when the LoN announced their plans, and believed that violence is the only answer. So much so they have it as part of their charter, proving that they are the ones that don't want any form of peace unless in includes a wholly Islamic Palestine.

Oh, more whining.

The fact is, Israel has the most powerful terrorist organization in the world, the IDF, and has killed 1000s more times the innocent civilians than any Palestinian national liberation has or will ever kill.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
(COMMENT)

And I suppose that the Arab Palestinian is clean as the driven snow; 99 and 44 one-hundredths percent pure. And the Arab Palestinians never attacked the Olympics, and the Palestinians never killed a single American, and the Palestinians never hijacked a single plane or committed piracy on the high seas. I suppose that the Palestinians never committed a suicide bombing in against a purely civilian target, never attacked a school bus or the infirm or disabled. And I suppose that the Arab Palestinian did not fire a single rocket indiscriminately into Israel.

I suppose that all these civilians were located away from Arab Palestinian paramilitary activities. I suppose that there were not paramilitary targets in close proximity to densely populated civilian vicinities.

The lack of military prowess and the ineffectiveness of paramilitary activities and terrorist operations is no excuse. The Arab Palestinian Terrorist have said many times that they would kill more Israeli civilians if they could. It has only been within the last week that we discussed how the barbaric and bloodthirsty Arab Palestinians want to legitimize the Arabs in killing civilians.

If the international community places a moratorium on the prohibition against directly targeting the civilian population (as suggested), that would make your whole argument here invalid and immaterial. That would place the Arab Palestinian Population in great peril; not that the Israelis would intentionally target innocent civilians.

Most Respectfully,
R

So over 1 million Jews were not driven from their homes at the same time, and refused refugee status because the only Jewish nation in the world was prepared to welcome them in with open arms.

THE REST OF YOUR POST IS JUST YOUR USUAL OF TOPIC DEFLECTIONS AND TROLLING

P F Tinmore, et al,

What would be even more embarrassing is to see US Political Personalities lock step behind the leaders of designated terrorist organizations.

It is truly embarrassing to watch our politicians line up at AIPAC with their knee pads on..
(COMMENT)

Remember, without regards to the deflection about criteria, the US has designated a half-dozen (or so) Arab Palestinians as terrorists organization. Here are a few:

• 10/8/1997 HAMAS

• 10/8/1997 Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

• 10/8/1997 Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

• 10/8/1997 Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

• 10/8/1997 Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)

• 10/8/1997 PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

Just because YOU believe in and provide passive support to --- and tacitly approve of --- organization threatens the security of United States nationals or the national security of the United States; does not mean that you should criticise those that take an opposing point of view.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is only terrorist propaganda crap to you, who is about as valid as a Japanese $9 bill

Oh, more whining.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Cant find that in the reply, but I can see the satirical dropping of the islamonazi internment camps where the Palestinians are treated 1,000 worse than the are in the west bank.

Oh, more whining.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Because those were the Jews, the squatters were the arab muslims that started to arrive in 1870 after the Jews had made the land fertile.

Are you a native of America or are you a colonist ?

Forum List

Back