Finally, Biden in the game

Hahaha... a little advice. When you’re on your high horse preaching about honesty and accuracy it would serve you better to do so yourself. Why would I say that it was “a small group of democratic senators” when it included Ron Johnson and 2 other GOP senators? Welcome to the boat, we both literally did the same thing.

you also said that firing Shokin was Biden’s idea. How do you know that? Got any evidence? Cause I have a quote of Ron Johnson, diehard Trump supporter, “The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,”

Is he a big fat liar too?
THIS is how we know, numb nuts! Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz

Because Joe Biden himself bragged about how he got Shokin fired and ended a much needed corruption investigation into one of the Ukraines most corrupt oligarchs.

Incredibly you are lecturing others on this matter like they are the stupid ones! Amazing!
Dopes like you are so exasperating!
I’m telling you to do some honest researching because the facts don’t support your narrative. Biden and major players around the world all wanted Shokin out. It wasn’t a personal move by Biden. Facts prove it. You’re done

Oh really then why would Ron Johnson say this when asked about it?

“The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,” Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Showon Thursday.
It was obviously a very stupid thing to say since removing Shokin did not in any way make Ukraine less corrupt.
What am I lying about? You can’t point to one thing.
You lied about everything. Congress didn't write a letter in support of removing Shokin, a few Democratic senators wrote a letter calling for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office and Biden bribing the notoriously corrupt President to fire Shokin did not bring about those reforms. Obviously, Biden had his own agenda, and none of our allies took an official position supporting the firing of Shokin. You tell these lies because you still believe that stupid, corrupt Biden is the Democrats' only chance of defeating Trump.
its too early for me to deal with the small minds... I guess everything needs to be spelled out for you and I just don’t have the time or patience for that... plus I’m 80% sure you’re just trolling me as I’ve seen smart things come from you In the past so I assume you know what’s going on but choosing to spin and troll.

I say congress so I don’t have to type out the specific senators who wrote the letter. I posted a link to the letter so you can see exactly what I’m talking about, I linked other info showing how Shokin was part of the national conversation and a key part of the corruption that the world wanted out. Yes I said the world but I dont literally mean the world. Can we turn the brain on and understand the point of the message instead of playing the word games? Most importantly I’m encouraging you all to do your own research and actually learn about this situation as I don’t think anybody blinked at it when it was all happening. The point is that this was a collaborative initiative, not a rouge act by Biden. Simple.
Still more bullshit. You said Congress rather than a small group of Democratic senators because you intended to mislead people and you omitted to say they called for reforms, not to fire Shokin, and you claimed our allies supported the firing of Shokin rather than the truth that only some European officials, not European countries, supported an effort to fight corruption in Ukraine, but firing Shokin was Biden's idea, not Contress's and not the EU's. Face it, Biden is history, and the people who destroyed his campaign are not the Republicans but the Democrat's who chose to make his corrupt dealings in Ukraine front page news with their impeachment circus. Forget Biden, you need to start thinking up lies to support "President Pocahontas."
Hahaha... a little advice. When you’re on your high horse preaching about honesty and accuracy it would serve you better to do so yourself. Why would I say that it was “a small group of democratic senators” when it included Ron Johnson and 2 other GOP senators? Welcome to the boat, we both literally did the same thing.

you also said that firing Shokin was Biden’s idea. How do you know that? Got any evidence? Cause I have a quote of Ron Johnson, diehard Trump supporter, “The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,”

lol You clearly lied when you claimed Congress had written a letter supporting the firing of Shokin when the letter was written by a small group of Democratic senators and only called for an end to corruption, not specifically calling for Shokin to be fired, and you also clearly lied when you said our allies supported Shokin's firing when the truth was only a handful of European officials supported it. Is Ron Johnson lying? Is he misinformed? I don't know, but I have read enough of your posts to know that you are lying.
A small group of democratic senators signed the letter? Did 3 GOP senators sign it as well? Yes or no

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

Nothing criminal to see? Or just not looking?
There is something wrong with every point you made here. You need to find better sources of information.
Do you think his son got paid because of a dirty deal?

Oh really then why would Ron Johnson say this when asked about it?

“The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,” Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Showon Thursday.
It was obviously a very stupid thing to say since removing Shokin did not in any way make Ukraine less corrupt.
What am I lying about? You can’t point to one thing.
You lied about everything. Congress didn't write a letter in support of removing Shokin, a few Democratic senators wrote a letter calling for reforms in the Chief Prosecutor's office and Biden bribing the notoriously corrupt President to fire Shokin did not bring about those reforms. Obviously, Biden had his own agenda, and none of our allies took an official position supporting the firing of Shokin. You tell these lies because you still believe that stupid, corrupt Biden is the Democrats' only chance of defeating Trump.
Ok, you just said that Ron Johnson’s statement was a stupid thing to say. So why do you think he said it?
I know little about Ron Johnson, but if you are now resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt actions on a line from one Republican senator, even you must realize Biden is dead.
I don’t rest everything on Johnson, I use his quote to back up my argument because it takes away your knee jerk response of political corruption. Johnson is GOP and a big Trump guy, he doesn’t have the partisan incentive to cover for Biden. So all that’s left is the plain truth. Why else would he being saying those things?
Johnson's statement is the only true thing you have posted on this thread, so clearly you are resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine on it.
as I said before, I use Johnson because you attack any source that you deem as liberal. So instead of playing that game I’ll just use a source from the trump team and now you can’t use that petty tactic. Sorry not sorry

just do a google search on the IMF withholding funds in Ukraine or follow the source links from the fact check article that you think is fake. The article I linked to was viewable from google, I dont know why it goes to a subscribe page when I try and link it here.

facts are facts man, if your gonna attack the sources then do your own research. It’s out there. If you find a different reason why the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine then let me know.
Okay, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you are so fucking stupid and inept you don't seem to understand that the issues you cite prove my case once more.
Again I couldn't open your link so I found one of my own using the search words suggested. IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops

It proves exactly what I've been saying! Duh! Here's a clue.....check the fucking date of your citations.

Yes, the IMF did threaten to withhold funds for Ukraine because it was so corrupt. Also check to see when Obama was in office and what he did about the problem because the year (2016) is exactly the same in both instances.

And far from doing anything about the problem he, Obama, assigned Joe Biden as his point man in the Ukraine
and Old Corrupt Joe was the one who got an ethical prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) fired when he tried to get to the bottom
of Burisma and Ihor Kolomoisky, who siphoned off over a billion dollars of aid intended for Ukraine, and who hired Biden's kid as a firewall against American intervention.

Exclusive: Billionaire Ukrainian Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky Under Investigation by FBI

I'm just not responding to you stupid fucking posts anymore because they've all been dumb as a box of rocks and a waste of time. Maybe other people will learn from your stupidity but it looks like you never will.
you are just plain wrong on so many levels. The fact you just called Shokin and ethical prosecutor makes your statement a complete joke. Go troll somewhere else. You’re stupidity is starting to bore me.

Were you less partisan and better informed, you would know Shokin had earlier retired in protest of prosecutions used as political tools against political rivals. He was probably the most ethical of all the major players in Ukraine at the time, and certainly far more ethical than President Poroshenko to whom the senators expressed their support in the letter. The letter, btw, makes no mention of firing Shokin so bribing the thoroughly corrupt Poroshenko to fire Shokin was clearly Biden's idea.

its too early for me to deal with the small minds... I guess everything needs to be spelled out for you and I just don’t have the time or patience for that... plus I’m 80% sure you’re just trolling me as I’ve seen smart things come from you In the past so I assume you know what’s going on but choosing to spin and troll.

I say congress so I don’t have to type out the specific senators who wrote the letter. I posted a link to the letter so you can see exactly what I’m talking about, I linked other info showing how Shokin was part of the national conversation and a key part of the corruption that the world wanted out. Yes I said the world but I dont literally mean the world. Can we turn the brain on and understand the point of the message instead of playing the word games? Most importantly I’m encouraging you all to do your own research and actually learn about this situation as I don’t think anybody blinked at it when it was all happening. The point is that this was a collaborative initiative, not a rouge act by Biden. Simple.
Still more bullshit. You said Congress rather than a small group of Democratic senators because you intended to mislead people and you omitted to say they called for reforms, not to fire Shokin, and you claimed our allies supported the firing of Shokin rather than the truth that only some European officials, not European countries, supported an effort to fight corruption in Ukraine, but firing Shokin was Biden's idea, not Contress's and not the EU's. Face it, Biden is history, and the people who destroyed his campaign are not the Republicans but the Democrat's who chose to make his corrupt dealings in Ukraine front page news with their impeachment circus. Forget Biden, you need to start thinking up lies to support "President Pocahontas."

lol You clearly lied when you claimed Congress had written a letter supporting the firing of Shokin when the letter was written by a small group of Democratic senators and only called for an end to corruption, not specifically calling for Shokin to be fired, and you also clearly lied when you said our allies supported Shokin's firing when the truth was only a handful of European officials supported it. Is Ron Johnson lying? Is he misinformed? I don't know, but I have read enough of your posts to know that you are lying.
A small group of democratic senators signed the letter? Did 3 GOP senators sign it as well? Yes or no
Your claim that it was a letter from Congress is clearly a lie. You can try to deflect from the fact that you lied about the letter all you want, but clearly you lied.

I’m telling you to do some honest researching because the facts don’t support your narrative. Biden and major players around the world all wanted Shokin out. It wasn’t a personal move by Biden. Facts prove it. You’re done
Ukrainian Lawmaker Admits in Recording That Government Agency Linked to Soros Was Helping Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election

Read all about the web of deceit and lies that goes way beyond anything happening in Ukraine.
Alexandra Chalupa, Michael Avenatti, the HIllary gang, Marie Yovanovich, Bruce Ohr, Soros. It's a rat's nest of corruption

It's like a democrat/progressive Legion of Doom with all the villains in one place.

Last edited:
Ok, you just said that Ron Johnson’s statement was a stupid thing to say. So why do you think he said it?
I know little about Ron Johnson, but if you are now resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt actions on a line from one Republican senator, even you must realize Biden is dead.
I don’t rest everything on Johnson, I use his quote to back up my argument because it takes away your knee jerk response of political corruption. Johnson is GOP and a big Trump guy, he doesn’t have the partisan incentive to cover for Biden. So all that’s left is the plain truth. Why else would he being saying those things?
Johnson's statement is the only true thing you have posted on this thread, so clearly you are resting your whole defense of Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine on it.
as I said before, I use Johnson because you attack any source that you deem as liberal. So instead of playing that game I’ll just use a source from the trump team and now you can’t use that petty tactic. Sorry not sorry
lol Still more bullshit from you. I haven't attacked anyone for being liberal in this thread. It is you who continues to bring up partisanship in support of your several lies.

Were you less partisan and better informed, you would know Shokin had earlier retired in protest of prosecutions used as political tools against political rivals. He was probably the most ethical of all the major players in Ukraine at the time, and certainly far more ethical than President Poroshenko to whom the senators expressed their support in the letter. The letter, btw, makes no mention of firing Shokin so bribing the thoroughly corrupt Poroshenko to fire Shokin was clearly Biden's idea.
Biden clearly bragged about getting Shokin fired by threatening to withhold aid meant for Ukraine.
It's a You Tube favorite watch. biden brags about firing ukraine prosecutor - Saferbrowser Video Search Results

What crimes?
The crime of using his authority as vice president of the US to get a Urainian investigation into Burisma corruption killed off.

That's an investigation that would try to find what happened to the billions of US aid money sent to Ukraine that just vanished and, among other things, why is the totally unqualified son of Joe Biden given a seat on the board of directors of Burisma.

It's theft, money laundering, influence peddling and Joe Biden bragged at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting that he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine if a prosecutor investigating corruption wasn't immediately fired and he was.

Nothing criminal to see? Or just not looking?
There is something wrong with every point you made here. You need to find better sources of information.
Do you think his son got paid because of a dirty deal?
What do you mean by dirty deal?

just do a google search on the IMF withholding funds in Ukraine or follow the source links from the fact check article that you think is fake. The article I linked to was viewable from google, I dont know why it goes to a subscribe page when I try and link it here.

facts are facts man, if your gonna attack the sources then do your own research. It’s out there. If you find a different reason why the IMF threatened to withhold 40 billion from Ukraine then let me know.
Okay, and I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you are so fucking stupid and inept you don't seem to understand that the issues you cite prove my case once more.
Again I couldn't open your link so I found one of my own using the search words suggested. IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops

It proves exactly what I've been saying! Duh! Here's a clue.....check the fucking date of your citations.

Yes, the IMF did threaten to withhold funds for Ukraine because it was so corrupt. Also check to see when Obama was in office and what he did about the problem because the year (2016) is exactly the same in both instances.

And far from doing anything about the problem he, Obama, assigned Joe Biden as his point man in the Ukraine
and Old Corrupt Joe was the one who got an ethical prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) fired when he tried to get to the bottom
of Burisma and Ihor Kolomoisky, who siphoned off over a billion dollars of aid intended for Ukraine, and who hired Biden's kid as a firewall against American intervention.

Exclusive: Billionaire Ukrainian Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky Under Investigation by FBI

I'm just not responding to you stupid fucking posts anymore because they've all been dumb as a box of rocks and a waste of time. Maybe other people will learn from your stupidity but it looks like you never will.
you are just plain wrong on so many levels. The fact you just called Shokin and ethical prosecutor makes your statement a complete joke. Go troll somewhere else. You’re stupidity is starting to bore me.

oh, that’s interesting, so then can you tell me a few of the big cases he prosecuted? With all the corruption going on he surely made some big busts. Can you name a few?

Your claim that it was a letter from Congress is clearly a lie. You can try to deflect from the fact that you lied about the letter all you want, but clearly you lied.
That’s not a lie... does every member of congress need to sign it for it to be a letter from congress? No of course not. It was a bipartisan letter from both GOP and Dem members of the senate. Instead of typing that out every time I being up the point, I said a letter from congress to show that there was a desire outside of Biden and outside of the Obama administration that wanted the guy gone. That’s the whole point. Since you can’t debate the substance you digress and play these world games. That’s pathetic. Do better.

lol Still more bullshit from you. I haven't attacked anyone for being liberal in this thread. It is you who continues to bring up partisanship in support of your several lies.
The dipshit I was debating when you chimed in dismissed my sources cause they were liberal it was a weak way to retreat from the argument. So by showing Johnson’s statement it takes away that talking point. Now he is trying to bring up the creepy porn lawyer. What a joke!

Biden clearly bragged about getting Shokin fired by threatening to withhold aid meant for Ukraine.
It's a You Tube favorite watch. biden brags about firing ukraine prosecutor - Saferbrowser Video Search Results
Well dang, there it is all on video, clear as day! Why does trump need an investigation? Why doesn’t his DOJ just indict Biden right now?! It’s all there, right? Either that or you’re a complete idiot. Occam’s razor says it’s the latter.

Joe Biden calls for Trump to be impeached - CNNPolitics

Finally, Biden has said what needs to be said, that Trump is an incompetent president who has violated his oath of office and our Constitution and who must be impeached.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming even though it is ignored by the far right Trump supporters. It is past time for the House and Senate to do their jobs; impeach the sorry SOB. The health of our nation and it's reputation in the world demands it.
No surprise here.....because Biden knows the whistleblower.

So we all agree now Biden is as corrupt AF. Even a complete blithering idiot sees it.
Not even close. You can’t point to anything illegal or improper that he has done. You’re trying to take the focus off trump, I get it, it’s just a very very weak attempt.

Not even close. You can’t point to anything illegal or improper that he has done. You’re trying to take the focus off trump, I get it, it’s just a very very weak attempt.
You already admitted Biden's admission of a crime made him open to legal retribution. Too late to back out now, Skippy.

Forum List

Back