Fiery protests rage yet again in Minneapolis after cops fatally shoot armed fugitive!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Angry protesters lit fires, looted stores and taunted cops in Minneapolis Thursday after officers shot and killed a man — who was a fugitive who whipped out a handgun when authorities closed in on him.

Members of a US Marshals task force were attempting to arrest the felon around 2 p.m. on a state warrant for being a criminal in possession of a firearm, authorities said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

And MORE...

Smith (if it was Smith) was the target of an arrest operation that went down in the heart of Minneapolis yesterday afternoon. John wrote about the shooting last night here. I offer these notes based on preliminary reports subject to correction assuming Smith was the target of the arrest operation.

• A joint law enforcement task force conducted the arrest operation.

• The arrest operation was led by the United States Marshals Service. The Marshals Service is a federal law enforcement agency.

• The arrest operation included other local Twin Cities law enforcement agencies including the Hennepin County Sheriffs office.

• The Minneapolis Police Department was not part of the arrest operation.

• Smith was wanted for being a felon illegally in possession of a firearm. I have not seen the warrant in any news report.

• Smith was trapped in his vehicle by officers at the top of the parking ramp. He was in the company of a lady friend.

• Smith pulled a gun on the officers.

• Numerous shots were fired. I assume officers from more than one of the agencies took him down.

• “Ima Shoot Back,” “I Ain’t Going With My Hand Up,’ Smith bragged on social media in September 2019.

• Smith’s social media posts suggest his inspiration by the death of the sainted George Floyd.

• Smith’s lady friend survived the incident, though she may have sustained minor injuries.

• Reports of the operation occasioned the obligatory “unrest,” i.e., rioting vandalism, and looting.

• Minneapolis police used flash-bangs to break up victims of unrest, a/k/a looters, vandals, and rioters causing damage to stores and property.

• As of early Friday, Minneapolis police did not have the number of arrests that were made throughout the night.”

• There is more “unrest” to come.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

About time to shot LOOTERS and RIOTERS on the spot as Judge Dredd did!...America reverting back to the WILD WEST!

About time to shot LOOTERS and RIOTERS on the spot as Judge Dredd did!...America reverting back to the WILD WEST!
It will be when Trump's phony audits (recounts) don't hand him back his job!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

The NRA Song

buy them up by the ton.
I’ve got Guns up my nose
I take Guns to my car,
I got Guns in a drawer,
I got Guns on the wall,
I got guns in my bed,
HaGay2.gif

I could have told the Minneapolisites what would happen when they decided to both defund and demonize the police.

If, and when , they reverse course on this path, they'll resolve this rioting themselves.

The next step for the people of Minneapolis is to elect a hard core conservative to the mayor's seat in November. Someone willing to not take any shit, someone like Eric Chauvin for example.

But if they are unwilling to take action, the city will be a northern version of the other great city on the Mississippi, East St. Louis.

The NRA Song

buy them up by the ton.
I’ve got Guns up my nose
I take Guns to my car,
I got Guns in a drawer,
I got Guns on the wall,
I got guns in my bed,
LIars gotta lie.

I could have told the Minneapolisites what would happen when they decided to both defund and demonize the police.

If, and when , they reverse course on this path, they'll resolve this rioting themselves.

The next step for the people of Minneapolis is to elect a hard core conservative to the mayor's seat in November. Someone willing to not take any shit, someone like Eric Chauvin for example.

But if they are unwilling to take action, the city will be a northern version of the other great city on the Mississippi, East St. Louis.
The city is filled with Somalis, hoodlums, and soy bois.....It's pretty much doomed.

Angry protesters lit fires, looted stores and taunted cops in Minneapolis Thursday after officers shot and killed a man — who was a fugitive who whipped out a handgun when authorities closed in on him.

Members of a US Marshals task force were attempting to arrest the felon around 2 p.m. on a state warrant for being a criminal in possession of a firearm, authorities said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

And MORE...

Smith (if it was Smith) was the target of an arrest operation that went down in the heart of Minneapolis yesterday afternoon. John wrote about the shooting last night here. I offer these notes based on preliminary reports subject to correction assuming Smith was the target of the arrest operation.

• A joint law enforcement task force conducted the arrest operation.

• The arrest operation was led by the United States Marshals Service. The Marshals Service is a federal law enforcement agency.

• The arrest operation included other local Twin Cities law enforcement agencies including the Hennepin County Sheriffs office.

• The Minneapolis Police Department was not part of the arrest operation.

• Smith was wanted for being a felon illegally in possession of a firearm. I have not seen the warrant in any news report.

• Smith was trapped in his vehicle by officers at the top of the parking ramp. He was in the company of a lady friend.

• Smith pulled a gun on the officers.

• Numerous shots were fired. I assume officers from more than one of the agencies took him down.

• “Ima Shoot Back,” “I Ain’t Going With My Hand Up,’ Smith bragged on social media in September 2019.

• Smith’s social media posts suggest his inspiration by the death of the sainted George Floyd.

• Smith’s lady friend survived the incident, though she may have sustained minor injuries.

• Reports of the operation occasioned the obligatory “unrest,” i.e., rioting vandalism, and looting.

• Minneapolis police used flash-bangs to break up victims of unrest, a/k/a looters, vandals, and rioters causing damage to stores and property.

• As of early Friday, Minneapolis police did not have the number of arrests that were made throughout the night.”

• There is more “unrest” to come.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

But without knowing what crime he was originally charged with, we know nothing.
For example, the original change could be about drugs, in which case the police would be guilty of murder.
Or it could have been an armed bank robbery, in which case the police are heroes.
Can't tell from the opening post.

Why do we need or want police?
They cost a lot, and we did fine for over 100 years without them.
Then people realize they have to defend themselves, and then they do not rely on corrupt mercenaries.
Police always and only lead to a police state, so we are always better off without them.
When did the police ever help you?

Forum List

Back