Feminist are wrong, Abortion is murder, you do not have a right to chose murder for a unborn human being.!

Orwell was warning us of the "Road To Hell". Unfortunately he was right more than he was wrong with everything except the dates.
Who gives a shit if it was 1984 or 2024? The prophecy coming true doesn't help no matter what year. The fact that those of us who want to prevent marxists from dominating the planet should have been voting from the roof tops in 1994 can't be overlooked. We were busy, then in 2002 we went to war convinced Bush had our backs.

That won't happen again.

I must say that American female feminist are wrong! They do not have a right to chose murder for an unborn human being.! This insane notion that women have a right to chose murder of an unborn human is Dead WRONG!! I support the Supreme court decision to overturn Roe vs Wade. It is high time that we put a Stop to this genocidal Abortion system in America. And many black Americans need to wake up and stop supporting this racist Abortion system that was created by racist white people to destroy black babies in the womb.!! Your thoughts.
Life feeds from death.

Who gives a shit if it was 1984 or 2024? The prophecy coming true doesn't help no matter what year. The fact that those of us who want to prevent marxists from dominating the planet should have been voting from the roof tops in 1994 can't be overlooked. We were busy, then in 2002 we went to war convinced Bush had our backs.

That won't happen again.
We've been voting and warning the public this is where we were heading but democrats refused to listen.

Odd though, they always fear the gov't when Republicans are in control but that concern evaporates instantly whenever dem's regain power.

I must say that American female feminist are wrong! They do not have a right to chose murder for an unborn human being.! This insane notion that women have a right to chose murder of an unborn human is Dead WRONG!! I support the Supreme court decision to overturn Roe vs Wade. It is high time that we put a Stop to this genocidal Abortion system in America. And many black Americans need to wake up and stop supporting this racist Abortion system that was created by racist white people to destroy black babies in the womb.!! Your thoughts.
Keep it in your pants.

Don't have an abortion then.

How would you know if a fetus is a life or not, since it is not sentient yet and does not even know itself?
What if fetuses actually would prefer to not be born at all?
You don't know anything, but are instead only projecting what YOU want, which is to control women.

I think we're looking at this issue the wrong way. The decision that was created by Roe v Wade was a legally weak case. The idea that abortion would become a fundamental right based on a medical right to privacy is fraught full of legal holes.

A). There is no constitutional guarantee that anyone is entitled to a medical procedure.

B). I don't think, after what we just experienced with COVID, that anyone can claim our right to medical privacy is sacrosanct. Ask anyone who has been denied a transplant based on their lifestyle or health choices.

C). If we are going to treat the termination of a human life as a medical procedure, then we have to address the fact that more than half the states still have laws on the books equating the illegal termination of a fetus as feticide , a capital crime. It can't be both.

The 1973 USSC decision was much more politically based than legally based. Instead of judging the decision based on interpretation of The Constitution, the jurist re-interpreted existing amendments to achieve a desired outcome.

It doesn't matter where you stand on this matter ... if it isn't decided according to law, in accordance with The Constitution, it will never have true legal standing and will always be subject to reversal.

A). the lack of medical procedures being a right means the government does not have to provide the medical procedures for free. It does not mean the government has any jurisdiction over any medical procedure. It doesn't. People are supposed to be free to do medically whatever they want.

B). Covid is irrelevant. Denying transplants are not a question of privacy or government intervention, but about whether or not doctors want to confer a privilege on you. A transplant comes from someone else, so you do not have a right to a transplant.

C). States trying to criminalize abortion simply are attempting to illegally impose their religions. There is no scientific basis for concluding a fetus is sentient as a human being is.

The Constitution has nothing to do with rights. The Bill of Rights is restrictions on the federal government, and not individual rights, which are infinite and can never be listed.
The reality is no one can supersede maternal instincts, and if a woman does not want a fetus, no one can possibly try to make her have it born. Nor would there be any point to, since the woman would always resent that illegal intrusion.
Only someone pushing a particular over reaching religion would even consider trying to stop abortion.

How would you know if a fetus is a life or not, since it is not sentient yet and does not even know itself?
What if fetuses actually would prefer to not be born at all?
You don't know anything, but are instead only projecting what YOU want, which is to control women.
Sentience is not a requirement for life and never has been, that's why scientists distinguish between "Life" and "Sentient Life" particularly when discussing the possibility of life on other planets.

You keep repeating the same utterly dishonest argument which repeatedly fails to persuade anyone because it's based on a lie.

A human embryo or fetus can't be anything but human.

When a woman becomes pregnant her body becomes a 'host' to the fetus. A pregnant woman becomes the all critical life support system for the safe delivery of the fetus. Murdering the fetus would be tantamount to a physician walking out on a patient during surgery & leaving the patient to physically die. If an assailant physically attacks a pregnant woman & the fetus is killed during the attack the assailant is guilty of murder(or @ least used to be). The women who support abortion on demand generally have any number of mental/psychological issues that make them unfit to be bearing children in the first place. The pro abortion on demand women are best suited as just menial work a day drones @ best.

When a woman becomes pregnant her body becomes a 'host' to the fetus. A pregnant woman becomes the all critical life support system for the safe delivery of the fetus. Murdering the fetus would be tantamount to a physician walking out on a patient during surgery & leaving the patient to physically die. If an assailant physically attacks a pregnant woman & the fetus is killed during the attack the assailant is guilty of murder(or @ least used to be). The women who support abortion on demand generally have any number of mental/psychological issues that make them unfit to be bearing children in the first place. The pro abortion on demand women are best suited as just menial work a day drones @ best.
To be a host refers to being infected with a parasite, you need a better choice of words.

The pro abortion on demand women are best suited as just menial work a day drones @ best.
There's no evidence of that. What there's plenty of evidence of is that they are the victims of 45 years of women's liberationist programming.

Hell, we can't even get many or most on the left to admit than an unborn child is a human being.

Forum List

Back