Feds claim that trump moved and hid classified documents

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If they can prove that trump or one of his associates moved or hid classified documents in an effort to obstruct the FBI investigation, it will NOT be good for trump world....

If they can prove that trump or one of his associates moved or hid classified documents in an effort to obstruct the FBI investigation, it will NOT be good for trump world....
We can hope, but one thing we've seen over and over and over is that the 5th Ave Syndrome is strong in the MAGA-GOP.

They can't prove it. It's gone! They knew what he took, asked for it back, he refused, thought they'd never dare raid a former president, but just in case, he got rid/shred or sold some of it.

They know what he took. Where is it if they didn't get it back in the raid? This is above your pay grade son.

We can hope, but one thing we've seen over and over and over is that the 5th Ave Syndrome is strong in the MAGA-GOP.
I am taking nothing for granted. He will lie his way out of any situation that he sees as a threat. I expect once the DOJ begins to prove their case of obstruction, that he will find a fall guy within the ranks of his cult.

Ex: "I had no idea that those files were being moved to avoid detection. It was fill in name who is to blame. I was trying to cooperate with the FBI."

If you stay around trump long enough, you will take a fall for him. Ask Michael Cohen.

They can't prove it. It's gone! They knew what he took, asked for it back, he refused, thought they'd never dare raid a former president, but just in case, he got rid/shred or sold some of it.

They know what he took. Where is it if they didn't get it back in the raid? This is above your pay grade son.
They have video showing how the documents were moved from room to room to obstruction their investigation. That is pretty simple. Juries love videos that show how crimes were committed. Garland is not going to charge trump unless he is 99.95 sure that he will convict. The DOJ does not care if MAGA riots in the street (Graham). They can go to jail just like many of the J6 mob.

I am taking nothing for granted. He will lie his way out of any situation that he sees as a threat. I expect once the DOJ begins to prove their case of obstruction, that he will find a fall guy within the ranks of his cult.

Ex: "I had no idea that those files were being moved to avoid detection. It was fill in name who is to blame. I was trying to cooperate with the FBI."

If you stay around trump long enough, you will take a fall for him. Ask Michael Cohen.
Doofus

They have video showing how the documents were moved from room to room to obstruction their investigation. That is pretty simple. Juries love videos that show how crimes were committed. Garland is not going to charge trump unless he is 99.95 sure that he will convict. The DOJ does not care if MAGA riots in the street (Graham). They can go to jail just like many of the J6 mob.
Nutbag.....if, maybe, perhaps, might, could have, possibly....all Dimmer favorite words.

roflmao.gif

snoopy-laugh.gif

PlasticFavorableFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

Gonna be even funnier when trump's lawyers try to explain why the boxes were moved from room to room.
No, even FUNNIER than that when there will have been no box moving at all, just FBI agents parading around in Melania's panties and high heels.

Based on the feds PROVEN track record of lying. They are simply not credible any longer.

Nobody needs permission to move a fucking box from one room to another.
Geezus christ!!! I knew you are a fuktard, but you've proven yourself to be completely brain dead!!!!!
The FBI had been negotiating with trump for months to return the classified material. His lame lawyer even signed a document stating all the documents had been handed over. SHE LIED OR HE LIDE. Of course he will blame her.

The documents were putting the entire nation in danger. They were NOT his property. They are the property of the United States. You or I would be in jail right now if we had done what trump did. The DOJ cut him slack because he is a former president. He should be in jail right now. But knowing how trump works, he will make sure someone else takes the fall for obstruction the FBI.

Grow a brain and get your nose out of trump's rectum.

Forum List

Back