FBI says it thwarted Christmas-day terror attack

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Good work, FBI.

A 26-year-old man has been charged with plotting a Christmas-day terror attack in San Francisco "in support of ISIS," according to NBC affiliate, NBC Bay Area.

What happened: Everitt Aaron Jameson was accused of supplying "material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization" from October 24 to December 20, NBC Bay Area reports. He identified a popular tourism spot in San Francisco, and called Christmas day "the perfect day to commit the attack," saying he was prepared to die.

• A search warrant was served on December 20, where FBI agents found weapons and "a suicide martyrdom letter" in the residence being searched. In the letter, Jameson called the U.S. "Godless," and expressed criticism of President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capitol.

Do you mean our FBI that is in shambles, that FBI?

We are still going through this nightmare of being so close to Israel, back in the 70's it was the gas embargo,
and it has been non stop ever since.

I suppose Trump wants his name on the new embassy in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel.

We are still going through this nightmare of being so close to Israel, back in the 70's it was the gas embargo,

I suppose Trump wants his name on the new embassy in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel.
So Isreal is incorrect about what city is it’s own capital?

Yes.

Yes.
Well Damn! Penelope has spoken.

Yes.

:cuckoo:

Thousands of years of recorded history beg to differ.

Yes.

Actually centuries of the history of Palestine tell us a different story. Two times the Temple was completely demolished, Babylon and by Rome. Most of us do not care about the ancient Arabs of Judea who practiced Judaism. Long ago history. Those Palestinians that are still there , remained there forever, they were probably practicing Jews, and then Christians and then Muslims. That is why there are 3 religions in the nationality of the Palestinians.

Your vest is about to explode.

Good work, FBI.

A 26-year-old man has been charged with plotting a Christmas-day terror attack in San Francisco "in support of ISIS," according to NBC affiliate, NBC Bay Area.

What happened: Everitt Aaron Jameson was accused of supplying "material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization" from October 24 to December 20, NBC Bay Area reports. He identified a popular tourism spot in San Francisco, and called Christmas day "the perfect day to commit the attack," saying he was prepared to die.

• A search warrant was served on December 20, where FBI agents found weapons and "a suicide martyrdom letter" in the residence being searched. In the letter, Jameson called the U.S. "Godless," and expressed criticism of President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capitol.
That would be the ‘incompetent’ FBI the liar Trump is whining about.

When Obama made the statement that Jerusalem was the capital of Israel you made the same denial, right ?

Yes.
Well Damn! Penelope has spoken.

Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel.

Yes.

Where in the bible, the bible is a theology book , not a history book.

When Obama made the statement that Jerusalem was the capital of Israel you made the same denial, right ?
:link: You knew I'd be asking for one.:lol:

The real information and not MSM BS LIES is :

upload_2017-12-23_6-27-2.png

Pier 39 Terrorist Was an Anti-Trump Antifa Supporter

Yes.

Come on now, that is pretty stupid. How would you like it if the rest of the world choose Boston for our Capital instead DC and said we were wrong?

:link: You knew I'd be asking for one.:lol:

Yes.

Come on now, that is pretty stupid. How would you like it if the rest of the world choose Boston for our Capital instead DC and said we were wrong?

When was their capital Jerusalem, think back in time, a time long ago, centuries ago. Jews of Salem was where they first built a ? temple according to the scriptures and then Cyrus helped the rebuild it, but not many returned to help and then Rome destroyed it or stopped the civil war going on and ending up having to destroy the temple Herod build with Rome's money.

Yes.

When was their capital Jerusalem, think back in time, a time long ago, centuries ago. Jews of Salem was where they first built a ? temple according to the scriptures and then Cyrus helped the rebuild it, but not many returned to help and then Rome destroyed it or stopped the civil war going on and ending up having to destroy the temple Herod build with Rome's money.

What does any of that have to do with the right of a sovereign nation to choose its own capital?

Forum List

Back