FBI is 'purging' staffers with conservative viewpoints and retaliating against whistleblowers who have complained of misconduct, Republican Rep. Jim J

hahah

you are a direct threat to freedom, and our democratic republic, because you support these Stalinist tactics, and you push lies and propaganda...these thread confirms that.
You are a direct threat to our freedom since you are able to be misled and refuse to think for yourself.

Remember, normal people don't get fed the Nazi propaganda that you regularly consume, so when you repeat it back to us, nobody knows what you're babbling about.

Plus, it's really hard to understand you when you're down on your knees servicing your fascist masters. First finish up, then discuss.

You again failed to address the simple question posed; are federal whistleblower protections only for those who serve your Reich?

Christopher Wray has violated federal law by retaliating against Agent Steve Friend including suspending him for coming forward along with 31 other agents to expose the criminal abuse by the FBI.

With 31 corroborating witnesses, one cannot deny the allegations made by Agent Friend, not the fact that Wray has retaliated against Friend and other agents in felonious violation of WPEA.

Is it your contention that since the whistleblowers are not acting on behalf of your Reich, they are not protected by the law?

That laws are arbitrary and based on political affiliation?

hahha says the guy that has repeatedly lied on this thread in defense of this Stalinist regime's acts
I haven’t told a single lie. You on the other hand have lied repeatedly about me.

You are a useful idiot. People like Stalin depended on people like you who were willing to ignore reality in favor of the party line.

I haven’t told a single lie. You on the other hand have lied repeatedly about me.

You are a useful idiot. People like Stalin depended on people like you who were willing to ignore reality in favor of the party line.
You have repeatedly claimed there were statements .... yet when asked to provide them, you haven't...because you are lying.

Stalinist tactics, but the demafascist

I hope you are getting paid to push this propaganda

Post 27 shows a lot of pro-Trump bias. As do you, and Jim Jordan and the FBI agents who were dismissed.

It’s no coincidence that the only people calling the FBI biased are themselves heavily biased for Trump. It’s because the FBI isn’t biased. You are.
The issue of opposition to homosexual grooming of innocent school children involves parents who may or may not be trump supporters

So lets leave your orange boogyman out of it for now

As for the conservative FBI agents being purged no actual wrongdoing has been alleged

Which makes this an example of Soviet style thought control

You have repeatedly claimed there were statements .... yet when asked to provide them, you haven't...because you are lying.

Stalinist tactics, but the demafascist

I hope you are getting paid to push this propaganda
You haven’t given me a reason to provide them to you.

Simple as that.

As for the conservative FBI agents being purged no actual wrongdoing has been alleged
That’s not true. You just haven’t heard the other side of the story because you are heavily pro-Trump biased.

hahaha yeah....that's it.
You’ve demonstrated inability to comprehend information outside your programming. Spending effort to try to do so again would make me foolish.

Now, I’m sure you have better things to do than harass me, like prepare for one of your federal trials?

You again failed to address the simple question posed; are federal whistleblower protections only for those who serve your Reich?
You're not asking a sensible question. Not being a committed Nazi asslicker like you, I don't serve a Reich.

Christopher Wray has violated federal law by retaliating against Agent Steve Friend including suspending him for coming forward along with 31 other agents to expose the criminal abuse by the FBI.
No, that's what a kook-right loon in the FBI claimed. He lied about that.

True, you can't be fired for being a whistleblower. You _can_ be fired for being an incompetent and dishonest fascist loon, and a security threat to the USA.

Yelling "BUT I'M A WHISTLEBLOWER!" is not a magic shield against being fired for other reasons. If it was, every bad federal employee would do it. If he thinks he's got a court case, he should file it. I'm guessing he won't. He knows it would get laughed out of court, and that would mean the end of the money he can make off of being a professional victim.

Anyways, in general, "You're just lying again for the glory of fascism" will answer any of your Geobbels-approved propaganda queries.

Now, get back to work. Those Nazi rectums aren't going to lick themselves.

You’ve demonstrated inability to comprehend information outside your programming. Spending effort to try to do so again would make me foolish.

Now, I’m sure you have better things to do than harass me, like prepare for one of your federal trials?
oh I comprehend your post...lies, lies, and more lies.

That's what Stalinist tactics are all about.

I have no doubt that you and your Dear Leader, would love to put me and everyone like me, that doesn't bend to the will of the Demafascist party, on trial. After all that's what Stalin did

Mamooth was just projecting how conservatives are the fascists.

Conservatives are fascists by narration & projection. Leftists are fascists in action. Somehow leftists can't tell the difference, but then again they mandated dementia and giggles run the country.

You're not asking a sensible question. Not being a committed Nazi asslicker like you, I don't serve a Reich.

No, that's what a kook-right loon in the FBI claimed. He lied about that.

True, you can't be fired for being a whistleblower. You _can_ be fired for being an incompetent and dishonest fascist loon, and a security threat to the USA.

Yelling "BUT I'M A WHISTLEBLOWER!" is not a magic shield against being fired for other reasons. If it was, every bad federal employee would do it. If he thinks he's got a court case, he should file it. I'm guessing he won't. He knows it would get laughed out of court, and that would mean the end of the money he can make off of being a professional victim.

Anyways, in general, "You're just lying again for the glory of fascism" will answer any of your Geobbels-approved propaganda queries.

Now, get back to work. Those Nazi rectums aren't going to lick themselves.
This post is a classic example of projection.

This post is a classic example of projection.
What everyone correctly took from that is that you couldn't address anything I said, but you didn't want to admit it.

The next time you have nothing intelligent to say, consider not saying it. Nobody is forcing you to broadcast how butthurt you are about me.

What everyone correctly took from that is that you couldn't address anything I said, but you didn't want to admit it.

The next time you have nothing intelligent to say, consider not saying it. Nobody is forcing you to broadcast how butthurt you are about me.
provide proof the agent lied.

Forum List

Back