FBI Data Show Mass Shootings 10 Times Lower Than Media Reports

1. YOU jumped on Bill Kinetta's bandwagon with some snarky remarks. If you don't know it's full content or agree with what he was saying, then next time pay attention before your fingers hit the keys.

2. See #1

3. See #1

Carry on.
I carried on with my original point in the second post of the thread... Which you didn't address. You are free not to... But I'm going to press my point... Just as you are trying to now with yours.

Essentially... You fucked up... But don't have the character to admit it. I don't mind.
the chronology of the post shows you to be a liar, as I clearly responded to what YOU posted to ME via Kinetta's post. Kinetta essentially expounds on your OP. All you did in post #2 was make a dig at the MSM being inaccurate (or lying) about mass shooting deaths.

Essentially, I prove that your insinuation is "fucked up". Carry on.

All you did in post #2 was make a dig at the MSM being inaccurate (or lying) about mass shooting deaths.
Yeah... The topic of the thread.
Essentially, I prove that your insinuation is "fucked up". Carry on.
Actually.. Unlike you I followed the topic... But... Like I said... No character.
Actually, you seem rather dim witted when it comes to reading comprehension. So you just keep parroting with mental blinders on. Not surprising. The objective reader can follow the chronology of the posts and see my point. Carry on.

Actually, you seem rather dim witted when it comes to reading comprehension. So you just keep parroting with mental blinders on. Not surprising. The objective reader can follow the chronology of the posts and see my point. Carry on.
OH no... I see your point just fine. You just can't seem to follow the topic. That's hardly my fault.

And... With that... Welcome to my sig.

Of course.

According to a recently released report from the FBI, there were far fewer mass shootings over the past four years than were reported by the Gun Violence Archive, a private nonprofit that provides the data cited most often by the mainstream media.

FBI Data Shows Number Of Mass Shootings 10-TIMES LOWER Than Media Reports
any reason you can't show the fbi data?

I mean old Ammoland surely has no dog in this fight, right?
It's a link within the story. o.0

Edit: Have to watch out for the fine print... Some of what it says is misleading, but they link to footnotes for clarification... Like most media they obfuscate for... Some unknown reason.

Of course.

According to a recently released report from the FBI, there were far fewer mass shootings over the past four years than were reported by the Gun Violence Archive, a private nonprofit that provides the data cited most often by the mainstream media.

Any reason you can't find the link in the article? Had it been a trout it would have slapped your face already.

Of course.

Edit: Have to watch out for the fine print... Some of what it says is misleading, but they link to footnotes for clarification... Like most media they obfuscate for... Some unknown reason.

Your thread title is misleading.
The report is on ACTIVE SHOOTER incidents not on MASS SHOOTINGS.

Negative. I have no thread title in this thread. Perhaps you should quote the original poster of the thread?

Of course.

Any reason you can't find the link in the article? Had it been a trout it would have slapped your face already.
Yes.
When someone says FBI/CDC etc then links to an opinion piece I stop.
I don't read opinion pieces.
I can form my own opinion and I truly don't care if anyone agrees.

Stephen Paddock (who?) is at the top of the list of notorious mass shooters and James Hodgkinson (who?) doesn't make the cut. Although his intent was a mass shooting Hodgkinson only wounded one person. What is it that constitutes "mass shootings"? Is it the number of victims or the intent? If a nut case shoots his whole family to death is it really a mass shooting? If a drug cartel murders rival cartel members in an apartment is it what we consider a "mass shooting"? Lets discuss the nuances after the government finally gets off it's ass and puts the needle in the jihad major Nadal who has been sitting on federal death row for more than a dozen years.

Of course.

They are slightly different....active shooters covers shootings that happen over multiple sites, where mass public shootings usually focus on one location....

OH no... I see your point just fine. You just can't seem to follow the topic. That's hardly my fault.

your self aggrandizing BS non-withstanding....anyone with a G.E.D. reading comprehension sees that I didn't dismiss the OP or it's subject title.....I merely put in in perspective relating to actual raw numbers/cases, then I ask all those NRA types are those numbers worth having the previously banned weapons that were the cause of those deaths worth it.

To date, I get a lot of myopic parroting and general goal post shifting response.

Not surprising. Carry on.

Last edited:
Stephen Paddock (who?) is at the top of the list of notorious mass shooters and James Hodgkinson (who?) doesn't make the cut. Although his intent was a mass shooting Hodgkinson only wounded one person. What is it that constitutes "mass shootings"? Is it the number of victims or the intent? If a nut case shoots his whole family to death is it really a mass shooting? If a drug cartel murders rival cartel members in an apartment is it what we consider a "mass shooting"? Lets discuss the nuances after the government finally gets off it's ass and puts the needle in the jihad major Nadal who has been sitting on federal death row for more than a dozen years.
Or, we can stop trying to blow smoke over the core issue that has been deconstructed, then answer a simple question:

your self aggrandizing BS non-withstanding....anyone with a G.E.D. reading comprehension sees that I didn't dismiss the OP or it's subject title.....I merely put in in perspective relating to actual raw numbers/cases, then I ask all those NRA types are those numbers worth having the previously banned weapons that were the cause of those deaths worth it.

To date, I get a lot of myopic parroting and general goal post shifting response.

*shrugs* You fucked up... I know it... You know it.

You just don't have the character to admit it.

*shrugs* You fucked up... I know it... You know it.

You just don't have the character to admit it.
And with that childish retort, it's plain to the objective reader that you neither have the intellectual capacity to deal with anything beyond what makes you feel comfortable nor the intellectual honesty to concede a point. And like a child, all you'll do now is (a) rehash the SOS (b) move the goal post (c) repeat your false accusations and claims (d) make some silly assed aggrandizing statements (e) all of the above.

You may have the last word, as I tire in dealing with NRA minions of limited intelligence. Carry on.

Of course.

They are slightly different....active shooters covers shootings that happen over multiple sites, where mass public shootings usually focus on one location....
They are much different.
People might not die in an Active Shooter situation. We just have one or more guys being threatening with guns.
Mass shootings do not necessarily have an active shooter but they do have lots of victims.

Forum List

Back