Faux Filibuster - Green Eggs and Ham - Technology Today - Ted Cruz

Procrustes Stretched

Welshing is such a Liability
Dec 1, 2008
Texas' Whacky US Senator Ted Cruz pulls a stunt meant to look like a filibuster: Faux Filibuster - Green Eggs and Ham - Technology Today - Ted Cruz

Can't wait to see how fairly or unfairly this Ivy League educated boob gets portrayed. :lol:

Good gawd, does he have an image consultant or even friends who could have warned him? Think Dukakis in Tank, Kerry windsurfing...times ten.

I hate it, but it is the type of shit that poisons the political atmosphere, that most everyone here @ usmb loves :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
But I'm sure your ilk drooled with excitement when that wretched baby killer Wendy Davis stood up for 14 hours. Way to go Wendy! Ended up being pointless as well, just like this.

I've got news for your lame ass. It's not about winning or losing, rather, it's about fighting the good fight. That's what people with integrity do.

Senator Joe McCarthy specialized in antics on the floor of the US Senate as have a few other radical, right wing, reactionaries. I wonder how many non-radical right wing, reactionaries disgrace and mock the Seante this way for purely selfish and extremely partisan reasons

[MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION]. .. what does the RC stand for...really crazy? :lol:

But I'm sure your ilk drooled with excitement when that wretched baby killer Wendy Davis stood up for 14 hours. Way to go Wendy! Ended up being pointless as well, just like this.

I've got news for your lame ass. It's not about winning or losing, rather, it's about fighting the good fight. That's what people with integrity do.

I couldn't care less about this woman you mention if I....oh never mind, your denial and attempt at deflection is duly noted.

btw, this Wrndy is NOT a US Senator is she?

[MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION]. .. what does the RC stand for...really crazy? :lol:

I couldn't care less about this woman you mention if I....oh never mind, your denial and attempt at deflection is duly noted.

btw, this Wrndy is NOT a US Senator is she?

No, that was the Texas legislature. That was no attempt to derail, rather, an attempt to show some hypocrisy. Carry on with your weird thread.

As far as your first question is concerned, it is the alias for the person who created the Gerogia Guidestones back in the 1970's. Stands for Roman Catholic Christian.

Wendy Davis succeeded if preventing the bill from being passed at that time and raised awareness for her cause thus mobilizing millions of women nationwide.

Ted Cruz on the other hand has lost every single one of his attempts to derail the Senate procedures and is now being openly reprimanded by his own party colleagues and leaders.

One was a limited success while the other is an epic failure for their respective causes.

Wendy Davis succeeded if preventing the bill from being passed at that time and raised awareness for her cause thus mobilizing millions of women nationwide.

Ted Cruz on the other hand has lost every single one of his attempts to derail the Senate procedures and is now being openly reprimanded by his own party colleagues and leaders.

One was a limited success while the other is an epic failure for their respective causes.
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] Thank you. :clap2: now I remember who this Wendy is: A true Profile in Courage

:thewave:

and. [MENTION=24036]R.C. Christian[/MENTION] should be ashamed of himself for not recognizing or acknowledging true integrity, no matter the social, political, or religious differences. A true clueless anti freedom, anti liberty religious weirdo

Last edited:

Bingo. Ted's got zero interest in putting forth a plan that will allow more freedom in choosing coverage and controlling costs than garnering personal attention. And that in itself would be worthy of ridicule. But, the effect of his actions is to effectively promote the interests of those, like the Kochs, who personally benefit from the status quo that eats away at our society's fiscal health.

Texas' Whacky US Senator Ted Cruz pulls a stunt meant to look like a filibuster: Faux Filibuster - Green Eggs and Ham - Technology Today - Ted Cruz

Can't wait to see how fairly or unfairly this Ivy League educated boob gets portrayed. :lol:

Good gawd, does he have an image consultant or even friends who could have warned him? Think Dukakis in Tank, Kerry windsurfing...times ten.

I hate it, but it is the type of shit that poisons the political atmosphere, that most everyone here @ usmb loves :eusa_whistle:

Bizarre and pathetic.

Bizarre and pathetic.

Yes, Senator Cruz's actions are...

:eusa_shifty:

[MENTION=27324]whitehall[/MENTION] Whiner....what did Republicans do when they won the Senate?

April 06, 2005

Notes on the Nuclear Option -- Part XII

by Kagro X

One last observation on the otherwise-worthless C. Boyden Gray memo:

I mentioned in Part XI that Gray had mischaracterized Prof. Cass Sunstein as a "prominent Democratic strategist," while claiming that Sunstein's op-ed supported his views on the nuclear option. They don't, but I only told part of that particular story last time.

The Next Hurrah: Notes on the Nuclear Option -- Part XII

Last edited:
I burned my nose hair when I was lighting a cigar earlier. Sorry I was just trying to add something relevant.

:eusa_shhh:

psst, poor Cruz

This is what happens when democrats make a decision without knowing the facts. Ted Cruz said that he had promised his kids that he would read them Green Eggs and Ham. He wasn't there at bed time so he read it to them on the floor.