Fat Broad Whines Because Her Big Butt Won't Fit in a Ride.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
harry-potter-640x480.jpg

And it's all Harry Potter's fault.

The absurdities just keep on coming. Somebody's opened a box somewhere and the creeps just keep on crawling out to besiege us with ignorance like this.

Schmieding passionately argues that companies consciously make decisions to keep the public “safe from” fat people.

While ‘safety’ is often the given reason that fat people are excluded, it’s clear to us that companies are actually just keeping the general public safe from our fatness,” she finished.

Full story @ 'Woman of Size' Says She Experienced Discrimination Because Harry Potter Ride Seat Was Too Small | Breitbart

harry-potter-640x480.jpg

The absurdities just keep on coming. Somebody's opened a box somewhere and the creeps just keep on crawling out to besiege us with ignorance like this.

Schmieding passionately argues that companies consciously make decisions to keep the public “safe from” fat people.

While ‘safety’ is often the given reason that fat people are excluded, it’s clear to us that companies are actually just keeping the general public safe from our fatness,” she finished.

Full story @ 'Woman of Size' Says She Experienced Discrimination Because Harry Potter Ride Seat Was Too Small | Breitbart
Every time I get on a plane, my question is, how does a "person of size" fly these days? Do they purchase two seats? Expensive. I've barely got room in one of those seats and I'm little and thin.

harry-potter-640x480.jpg

Every time I get on a plane, my question is, how does a "person of size" fly these days? Do they purchase two seats? Expensive. I've barely got room in one of those seats and I'm little and thin.

I'm a largish person and the key is to always get an aisle seat.

Forum List

Back