Fascism will come disguised as Liberalism

It may be an overstatement, but yes, he did the Mumford Act and gun control continued to grow in America to a life of it's own. I gave you the article. Where is it wrong? I have never thought of the Christian Science Monitor a liberal publication. We used to take it when I was a kid.
and surely leftists have overturned those laws in the years that followed!!!!

“If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism” Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan was prophetic in this interview

God bless the great Ronald Reagan Maximus, a real American to quote a thread I just posted in.

I miss the Gipper. Here is a little better version of the video:

Reagan would call out Trump for his immorality and incompetence and crime-ridden behavior, and Trumptards would call Reagan a RINO.

Reagan would call out Trump for his immorality and incompetence and crime-ridden behavior, and Trumptards would call Reagan a RINO.
Trumptards I know regard Reagan as one of the greatest presidents ever......Trump did a great job, too. Left calls Trump 'the worst president ever'......which is quite funny.......yet they elected Joe Biden. (no pun intended)..... :laughing0301:

Trumptards I know regard Reagan as one of the greatest presidents ever......Trump did a great job, too. Left calls Trump 'the worst president ever'......which is quite funny.......yet they elected Joe Biden. (no pun intended)..... :laughing0301:
Well, the worst president ever is a toss-up between Trump and Buchanon.

Reagan is in the top ten best. Lincoln is first, Washington second.

Biden will go down in history as a nobody President.

Trump will go down as twice impeached, and the worst sore loser in world history. Every biography of Trump will be accompanied by a photo of the January 6 insurrectionists.

Well, the worst president ever is a toss-up between Trump and Buchanon.

Reagan is in the top ten best. Lincoln is first, Washington second.

Biden will go down in history as a nobody President.

Trump will go down as twice impeached, and the worst sore loser in world history. Every biography of Trump will be accompanied by a photo of the January 6 insurrectionists.
Depends whose list you use.

Worst sore loser in history is a title that should be bestowed upon the democrats.

Trumptards I know regard Reagan as one of the greatest presidents ever
Of course, they do, Reagan was their god, until the orange blob was installed.
Until Trump, Reagan was the most corrupt president in US history.
......Trump did a great job, too.
No, he didn't.
Left calls Trump 'the worst president ever'
Trump is.
......which is quite funny.......yet they elected Joe Biden. (no pun intended)..... :laughing0301:

The great Ronaldus Magnus

“If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism” Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan was prophetic in this interview

Reagan was FOS, as usual.
He plagiarized this comment and turned into another fucking lie.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”​

1663312297589.png

1663312410387.png

“Every robber or oppressor in history has wrapped himself in a cloak of patriotism or religion, or both.”
God bless the great Ronald Reagan Maximus, a real American to quote a thread I just posted in.

I miss the Gipper. Here is a little better version of the video:

Here is the worst version, of the worst president....................until Trump was installed.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

Forum List

Back