Fani Willis Realizes Her Grand Jury Doesn't Know Their Asses From A Hole In The Ground

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Her Grand Jury wanted to indict 39 people but Fani only chose to indict 19. This means she realized that even her very own grand jury didn't know their asses from a hole in the ground and were so biased they just wanted to indict people. But, despite her realizing her own grand jury had extreme biases and shortcomings regarding understanding the law enough that there was a 20 person difference, Fani went ahead and indicted 19 people anyway, including Trump, because that is what she was after anyway. She used a grand jury she knew had no concept of fairness or the law and having an extreme bias in order to further her anti-Trump objective and help secure her own re-election. In fact, she filed for re-election immediately around the indictments.

You do know it's all gone beyond the grand jury?

Indictment(s) have been brought.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, yes, because Fani Willis's grand jury indicted people when they didn't know didly about the law. Even Fani Willis realized how stupid they were when they wanted to indict 39 people.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, yes, because Fani Willis's grand jury indicted people when they didn't know didly about the law. Even Fani Willis realized how stupid they were when they wanted to indict 39 people.
I must admit I really do enjoy squashing your nutbaggery with publicly available information you didn't bother to look for before you eagerly threw some more worthless shit on the wall.

I must admit I really do enjoy squashing your nutbaggery with publicly available information you didn't bother to look for before you eagerly threw some more worthless shit on the wall.

You could have just liked my post.

Her Grand Jury wanted to indict 39 people but Fani only chose to indict 19. This means she realized that even her very own grand jury didn't know their asses from a hole in the ground and were so biased they just wanted to indict people. But, despite her realizing her own grand jury had extreme biases and shortcomings regarding understanding the law enough that there was a 20 person difference, Fani went ahead and indicted 19 people anyway, including Trump, because that is what she was after anyway. She used a grand jury she knew had no concept of fairness or the law and having an extreme bias in order to further her anti-Trump objective and help secure her own re-election. In fact, she filed for re-election immediately around the indictments.
You’re not qualified to determine what she realized. And crimes are crimes. It is the DA burden to prove them in court. If she does then the criminal should be punished.

I think I read that the grand jury will be questioned by the defendent's lawyers. Should be entertaining.
It's voluntary.

Defense lawyers will be allowed to interview grand jury members in Georgia election interference case

Lawyers for two of the defendants in the Georgia election interference case will be able to interview grand jurors who handed up the indictment at next month's trial.

Judge Scott McAfee ruled that the attorneys for Kenneth Chesebro and Sidney Powell can speak with the jurors but said that the Court would oversee the interviews and the grand juror must agree to be questioned.

You realize the grand jury was as corrupt as the day is long? Supporting criminals and being a sub par troll is your whole life.
You realize you know nobody and nothing about the grand jury except for the outcome which doesn’t fit your political agenda. That’s not enough to claim they are corrupt. But it is enough to show you being an idiot

You realize you know nobody and nothing about the grand jury except for the outcome which doesn’t fit your political agenda. That’s not enough to claim they are corrupt. But it is enough to show you being an idiot
Your goldfish memory is showing. You forgot about the loudmouth Grand Jury foreman running her mouth. That in itself was corrupt and more.

Forum List

Back