Fani willis and white house were pen pals

Here is an article with a lot of information. Well worth reading. dimocrap scum won't read it because, well -- They're scum.

I wanted to Hi-Lite some passages and put them in quotes, but the whole article is one big Hi-Lite.

P.S. dimocraps are scum

Who gives a shit. None of it changes the evidence against Dementia Donny.
Yes, it does scumbag. It shows a bias in the presentaion of the evidence that was not apparent in the Court Filings.

From the article I linked above --

Willis secretly colluded with Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) January 6 Committee to obtain tips that would help her prosecute Donald Trump — and she tried to keep it out of court, and public view, using a procedural trick.

You're an even worse scumbag than she is. At least she can claim she's doing it for profit, what's your excuse?? Other than being a scumbag, I mean?

You are

Nobody cares about impeaching Stumbling Mumbling Bumbling *Joe. Once Trump becomes the nominee the campaign adds featuring The Potatoes gaffes will be all he needs.
I certainly wouldn't look forward to a Kamaltoe presidency.

Could you see that thing trying to negotiate a sensitive topic with.... Say -- Vlad or XI and she bursts into a fit of giggles??

Although, truth be told, she is a good representative of the dimocrap scum party, she doesn't represent America or anything about us. Except that we have seriously stupid people in the dimocrap scum party.

I mean, if those SCUM are going to steal an election (they did) they could at least put somebody with an above-room-temperature IQ in Office.

Buts, nope. They gotta put THE two DUMBEST dirtbags to ever hold office at the head of our goobermint.

dimocraps are scum. And the people they vote for aren't any better

Forum List

Back