Family Fued fully bleeps contestant

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Like the DemonicRats........Christians have the world fooled into thinking they are sweet and innocent.

The Christians I've met in my life are bigots, haters, liars, thieves, cheats, frauds, and some of the nastiest and most vile people I've ever encountered in my 50+ years on this planet. (as with most things, there ARE exceptions, obviously not this woman)

And like DemonicRats, I don't ever believe anything they say, and I stay as far away from them as possible, because I know they are toxic and deadly.

Like the DemonicRats........Christians have the world fooled into thinking they are sweet and innocent.

The Christians I've met in my life are bigots, haters, liars, thieves, cheats, frauds, and some of the nastiest and most vile people I've ever encountered in my 50+ years on this planet.
(as with most things, there ARE exceptions, obviously not this woman)

And like DemonicRats, I don't ever believe anything they say, and I stay as far away from them as possible, because I know they are toxic and deadly.
Well....at least they aren't Russians or Islamic Terrorists.

The Christians I've met in my life are bigots, haters, liars, thieves, cheats, frauds, and some of the nastiest and most vile people I've ever encountered in my 50+ years on this planet.
(as with most things, there ARE exceptions, obviously not this woman)

Geez, who gives a flying fuck?

Kristin Chenoweth is hardly representative of "Christians".

If this is the type of thing which compels you to post some sort of faux outrage, permit me to suggest you get a hobby...

Now I wanna know what she said!

Oh! Oh my! "Rhymes with heinous"

No comment. Did not see that coming!
:aargh:

Forum List

Back