Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

There is a special place in hell for betraying your own blood.
From Bing: "Betrayal is a uniquely devastating form of psychological harm. In Dante’s Inferno, betrayers were sent to the Ninth Circle, the lowest level of hell. Those of us who have experienced betrayal understand why."

The ninth is the lowest circle. It doesn't specify betraying family, just anyone we are committed to --- but since that's the circle that has Satan standing in the hole grabbing sinners and chewing on them, I suppose the family-betrayers get preference as a sinner-snack.

This is what happens when you get emotionally involved with a con artist.
I've never understood how people can practically worship a politician, any politician, or any human being, much less an imaginary figure in heaven.

For many people, the rapturous enthusiasm they have for Trump is a stand in for their make believe savior in heaven. A lot of messed up people in this country, living in their own world.

"One family is livid at former President Donald Trump after the patriarch was convicted of obstruction, entering with a firearm, obstructing officers and transporting a firearm in furtherance of civil disorder for the Jan. 6 attack and was sentenced to seven years in prison"
And appropriately so.

But rightwing criminals must also take personal responsibility for their acts of treason and terrorism against America’s democracy.

I've never understood how people can practically worship a politician, any politician, or any human being, much less an imaginary figure in heaven.

For many people, the rapturous enthusiasm they have for Trump is a stand in for their make believe savior in heaven. A lot of messed up people in this country, living in their own world.
Living in a world of ignorance and fear, bigotry, racism, and hate – where conservatives wrongly believe that America is being ‘taken away’ from them, as expressed in white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

They let out the violent muggers and robbers and flash mob types and rioters -- right away. No penalty. Then they give this mixed-up guy who didn't do ANYTHING seven years???

We're in banana republic territory for sure now. This guy is a political prisoner.
I'm surprised you didn't call the guy a martyr or a saint.

Seven YEARS for that.

But the problem, of course, is not the broken justice system or the brainwashed, spoiled teenage children.

Nope.

Orange Man Bad. That's it.
Nancy should get 700 years, but she won't because Republicans are only 1% less evil than democrats

But the orange man is bad. Do you think all his lies that instigated his followers to attempt a coup were a good thing?

Trump didn't ask anyone to riot. People did all that on their own, based on the lawlessness they SAW.. allowed to take place across the country by the left for an entire year... you can bet some people felt empowered to do what ever the hell they wanted.

Seven YEARS for that.

But the problem, of course, is not the broken justice system or the brainwashed, spoiled teenage children.

Nope.

Orange Man Bad. That's it.
How is it the kids are the brainwashed ones?

Trump didn't ask anyone to riot. People did all that on their own, based on the lawlessness they SAW.. allowed to take place across the country by the left for an entire year... you can bet some people felt empowered to do what ever the hell they wanted.
You keep telling yourself that. You know at least one person believes it.

And nothing happens to BLM and Pantifa when they riot for 9 months.
While a lot of dems are complete morons you'd think some of them would see the hypocrisy.
I get so tired when Trumplicans say that whenever one of their ”patriots” is held accountable…mostly because it simply isn’t true. It’s just that nobody whines when those rioters get sentenced or held accountable.

None of the rioters stated that as a reason.

None of the rioters stated that as a reason.

Sure, because they want to blame someone besides themselves. the louder they rail against Trump you know the DOJ is going to have more sympathy for them. Any defense good attorney would have their client do this. I would as well if i was a defense attorney... so would you.

Forum List

Back