Expectation

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
What do the State officials expect?

Death in silence?

Tell me, please.

What is the joy? What Is the Glory? What am I enjoying wrongly?

Mover
Someone who trafficks illicit materials, especially drugs, but doesn't necessarily deal face-to-face or hand-to-hand.
John has been driving weight up and down the coast for some shady dudes, he's been a mover lately.

Urban Dictionary: Mover

Clout
Influence or power in political and community circles. Originally popularized by Chicago journalist Mike Royko to describe local movers and shakers when Richard J. Daley was mayor in the Sixties and early Seventies. Usage spread nationally

Urban Dictionary: clout

Usage of the word or the illicits?

Last edited:
  • Banned
What does it mean when a human being says, 'I wish you were dead'?

Does it mean that he/she is in a healthy mindset? Or could it mean that whatever causes him/her to say such a thing, even though he/she is being honest and trusting enough to do so, has something to do with something so severe that he/she would be able to say, to a stranger, 'I wish you were dead'?

What does it mean when one person is worth more to a person than another person?

Have you heard the saying, 'take care of the household first, then, the others'?

And how does a person enter into the household if not brought in or invited in and.. main word here is AND allowed to remain in/stay in?

Bringing in 'wrongful' persons is almost routine.. That is why there are heads.. that is why parents are parents.. to say 'no'. sorry... gotta go to the 'stranger'... even if it means hurting the feelings of their own child.

Rachel cried because the children were becoming no more..
Sodom and Gomorrah were cried out against.
Saul barged into homes to persecute uninvited.

When speedy sentencing towards a wrong is not executed, false accusations begin.

The Church Father of so and so Church 'molested' me.
The Church Nun of so and so Church 'molested' me.
The Church Pastor of so and so Church 'molested' me..

etc...

All false accusations against the Church members, most of the time, heads, BECAUSE of the lack of speedy sentencing to a wrongful neglect from their own proper guardians and parents to not be able to say 'NO', to a wrongful act, themselves.

If these sorts of elementary 'truths' are held in any other type of esteem than basic elementary, it should cause leeriness to arise in the true sincerities of those who only hear yet not do.

As The Holy Scriptures says.. 'let those who are 'destined' to fall by the sword, fall by the sword
'Let those who are destined to be taken captive, be taken captive'..

in other words... let those who hear the Word of God yet do nothing about what The Word of God says, be allowed to receive their part.

Having difficulties?

Why not try this?

Tend to your OWN family members first and then others, second. Even IF mom and/or dad is nothing better than a couch loser or a disabled 'dummy'.

And then after this.. then talk about murder for personal rights.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If these sorts of elementary 'truths' are held in any other type of esteem than basic elementary, it should cause leeriness to arise in the true sincerities of those who only hear yet not do.

leeriness to self's 'abnormality'... although 'self' realizes these are elementary truths, 'self' does not do them but rather argues against them as being not valid.

They shouted to Christ Messiah, 'save thyself'.

Why was He NOT able to 'save' Himself although they were talking about escaping the 'death penalty'?

Abnormality to self to help self save self is this type of statement... 'save thyself from the death penalty. Others He saved but Himself, He cannot'.

This type of mindset... what is it? Is it healthy? Should neighbors live comfortably near this?

And to have knowledge that these individuals/groups came from well to do families respected within the Sanhedrin's high profile. It probably was not that too easy for just anyone to have their case taken to Caesar or even have it 'appealed' to him.

'Render to Caesar that which is Caesar's'... How is this 'treason'?

'But He claimed Himself to be the son of God'.

'We have Abraham as our Father. We claim ourselves to be the Sons of Abraham'.

How was Abraham NOT a son of God?

'But He still claimed to be the son of God'.
'For this reason was I sent of by God', He said.

I was sent by God... turned into 'I'm the Son of God'.

I wonder what might have happened if a person was there to execute speedy sentencing to wrongfulness to what was and what was NOT really spoken so as to NOT have wrongful accusations/testimonies be held as 'truthful'.

beaten and bruised for our iniquities. Transgressions deal with local law administrations; either self determined or communal or collective or jurored. But usually ALWAYS by the local 'tax payers'.

So, again elementary, if your home is being 'invaded' into or if a wrongful person is brought in without invitation, I would have to assume that it would be safe to say that it is the right of the house dweller, legally/rightfully, to be as a 'juror'.

- With or without 'true' testimonies/accusations being upheld being that individual(s)' choice to choose to do or not ... etc... They can uphold any 'truth' to their own property/rental as they choose, I would suppose..

I mean, some homes have skeletons in their basement.. I mean real bones.. real skeletons..

Neighbors... same street neighbors..

There is thing called 'common core'. It is based around the assumptive assumption that everyone cares. Somewhat like the concept that every 'human' has a 'good hearted core'.

'And they cried out, 'Save thyself! Others He saved but Himself, He cannot'.

I don't think 'illicit' drug use(s) was a major social agenda/danger during those days. We can't even pronounce the ingredients in pharmaceuticals no less have knowledge of what is used in the personal manufacturings of local 'illicits'.

I mean, think about it. If it takes ingredients, how is there always a 'supply' of those ingredients to no shortages, ever? Just like any food products which would seem peculiar to have always on hand in every store in every State, Nationwide to no shortages.. From where do all those 'supplies' come from and how are they so quickly replenished upon harvesting; meats not excluded.. ???

How is there always a supply of chicken or beef or milk as if chickens grow as fast as they are 'killed'?

Weekly, Monthly.. Year round.

You'd figure there would have been an extinction by now.

Be safe while driving your car.. It weighs over 4 thousand pounds.. Humans are usually not heavier than 300 or so... the probabilities should lead to the driver to realizing that he/she has responsibilities more so than 'freedom rights'.

Last edited:
I thought we just had a reassertion of the rules that thread titles must be descriptive of the content of post #1. This title sucks. Close the thread.

• Banned
And if gun control, the second Amendment, is debated... claim the right to be wise.

'Fine. keep the arms... take away the ammo'.

Everyone comes out alive.

'Himself, He cannot save.. Others He saved, Himself, He cannot'.

While this 'gun control' agenda is getting its way into Supreme Courts, and while, if be, it becomes to be decided against or for, sit back and watch the proceedings on t.v. It might be the next big thing after Obergerfell -vs- Hodges.

Question in point...

How is a Federally 'illegal' substance being 'recognized' as 'legal' in certain Federal States?

And by all means do not let your children watch too much NCIS without first instructing them that the 'FEDS' does not 'mean' nor is intended to be taken to mean 'The F.B.I'. No.. The Feds is NOT the F.B.I. The 'feds' have more to do with private capital monies ventures that is somewhat supported, but not fully supported, by the FEDERAL.

The 'men in black'... Feds?

*knock knock..
*we want to buy your land.
*sorry. Not for sale.
*Sorry, We're the Feds.

Fake badges..

Etsy.. the next 'Ebay'?

FBI Badge metal badge | Etsy

And DO NOT... repeat.. DO NOT

think all U.S Military persons are U.S Military to offer a salute of respect... Many are still learning the difference between wearing their 'Full B.D.U' in public versus not.

There is 'Government Issued' and then there is 'genuine'.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=army bdu

This goes for EVERY country.

Have you heard of 'genuine honesty'?

Some 'Israeli' Military Uniforms, both for the males and females, seem off on some of these News articles showing them, the Israeli Military, causing so much pain and suffering to non resistant/non violent standerbys just because of their Palestinian background.... that's what these news articles are basically saying..

Stereotype number 1:
All Middle Easterners are 'dark skinned' or 'Olive skinned'.
(I)srael is part of the Middle East.

This stereotype is jut that.. a stereotype that is not even true. Dark skinned? Where are any 'light skinned' (I)srael persons? Why is Prime Minister Netanyahu not 'dark skinned'?

Libel, Slander or Treason?

Oh, by the way... has Syria begun to honor their new Constitution yet? As far are Presidential time frames and limits?

2000 to 2020 = 20
7 + 7 = 14
20 - 14 = 6

If, Internationally, you care...

That's Politics though.. Internationally associated.

Did you have knowledge that The U.S.A is NOT a member of the E.U. (European Union) although the E.U. would probably accept The U.S.A if The U.S.A asked to be a member..

What 1 private venture is within the E.U?

The IAEA.

The International Atomic Energy Agency..

The agreed to Countries are still honoring their Treaty on the Non Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, right?

'and there arose a Pharaoh who did not have knowledge of (J)oseph. and it was during this time that all the Hebrews in the land began to be burdened and made to be treated unfairly because there were too many in the land'.

'and there arose a time when the Non Nuclear Proliferation Treaty was not known of. And it was during this 'time' that many began to ...... '

Last edited:

Forum List

Back