Ex-FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried WON'T face federal charges over $90M donations to Dems and woke causes

"Bankman-Fried said in an interview in late November that his donations to Republicans were roughly equal to those he made to Democrats, but that "all my Republican donations were dark." He also said he made all of these donations during the primary contests."

It's at least in the tens of millions. Salame (co-CEO of FTX Digital Markets alone made $24.5 million in donations to primarily republicans.

~~~~~~
I suggest that Bankman was lying and perjuring himself similar to Hunters statement that he hasn`t used drugs since 2019.

Ex-FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried WON'T face federal charges over $90M donations to Dems and woke causes

27 Jul 2023 ~~ By Alice Wright

• The former cryptocurrency mogul has campaign financing charges dropped after having FIVE further charges dropped in June
  • US prosecutors have conceded that their treaty obligations with the Bahamas prevent them from pursuing the charge
  • Authorities believe that Bankman-Fried conducted a scheme to siphon off customers deposits and make illegal donations to mostly Democratic candidates
Former cryptocurrency mogul Sam Bankman-Fried will not face federal charges over campaign finance donations.
Federal prosecutors have announced they were dropping the charge against the former FTX boss, citing treaty obligations with the Bahamas.
Bankman-Fried was arrested in the Bahamas in December following the rapid implosion of his multi-billion dollar crypto exchange, FTX.

Commentary:
I foresee another sweetheart deal in the making.
Is this Bankman showing his white privilege?
Seems we are seeing another fine example of the Democrat two tiered system of justice in action once again.
Democrats and their wealthy supporters never have to pay for their crimes as long as they vote for the right political party..
..or..he'll be found guilty and do long time~

..or..he'll be found guilty and do long time~

Of course not. Why should that leftist, Democrat pig answer for his crimes? There's FAR more important things to do like fund foreign wars with more debt-money or pamper the invaders at the southern border or prosecute folks who question fraudulent elections. Get with the program and NEVER question real fraud. That ain't "woke."

Forum List

Back