Evidently going to the doctor is one of the most dangerous things you can do!!

It's built in to the "profession".

Future "doctors" are taught from day one that they will kill people and it will never be their fault.

The day I realized this was the day I quit med school.

I have this conspiracy theory in my head that doctors secretly tie women's tubes without informing them to keep down the population. I think that is why caesarians are so much more popular. Doctors can easily access that mess and do a lot of fooling around. My wife and I always wanted to have 4 kids. We only had two and have never used any birth control. My youngest is 18 years old. Now we are too old to have kids. Maybe I'm just bitter at the raw hand life dealt me. I guess it would be considered a conspiracy. Wouldn't the other medical staff there have to know what my wife's doctor was doing and choose to remain silent? This isn't the conspiracy thread and my conviction on the matter aren't that strong so I digress.

I have this conspiracy theory in my head that doctors secretly tie women's tubes without informing them to keep down the population. I think that is why caesarians are so much more popular. Doctors can easily access that mess and do a lot of fooling around. My wife and I always wanted to have 4 kids. We only had two and have never used any birth control. My youngest is 18 years old. Now we are too old to have kids. Maybe I'm just bitter at the raw hand life dealt me. I guess it would be considered a conspiracy. Wouldn't the other medical staff there have to know what my wife's doctor was doing and choose to remain silent? This isn't the conspiracy thread and my conviction on the matter aren't that strong so I digress.
What bizarre, insane ideas.

What bizarre, insane ideas.

When I was a kid I remember being told that most women decide to have their tubes tied succeeding the birth of their child because it is easier for the doctor to perform right after a birth. I guess that concept always stuck with me. Then after my wife and I couldn't have kids for years and years the imagination just expanded that thought a little bit. My wife and I never went to a fertility doctor because we felt like we were being greedy since we already had two healthy children.

When we don't know the answers sometimes we have to fill in the blanks.

When I was a kid I remember being told that most women decide to have their tubes tied succeeding the birth of their child because it is easier for the doctor to perform right after a birth. I guess that concept always stuck with me. Then after my wife and I couldn't have kids for years and years the imagination just expanded that thought a little bit. My wife and I never went to a fertility doctor because we felt like we were being greedy since we already had two healthy children.

When we don't know the answers sometimes we have to fill in the blanks.
No, we not only don't have to do that, we should not do that.

And we know the answer to whether or not sterilization is being performed against women's will in hospitals when they give birth:

It's no.

Interesting theory!

Anybody will remain silent if their livelihood has been threatened. This explains why so many are giving the jab.

The professionals for whom I have the most respect are the network who are injecting patients with saline instead of the jab. Huge network of heroes!

Wrong on every level.

"Medicine" has demonstrated efficacy.

"Not medicine" does not.

There is no "alternative medicine". It does not exist.

That isn't semantics.
It's pure semantics, words without meaning.

The only reason there is the term "alternative medicine" is because what might be described as mainstream medicine has sold its soul to pharma and the insurance industry. That you pretend otherwise suggests you might have a vested interest in one or the other.

It's pure semantics, words without meaning.
A silly falsehood. Demonstrating efficacy via scientific process is a well defined method. And well defned constraints are placed on the concept of efficacy.

Just because you have no understanding of it doesn't mean it has no meaning. It just means you don't know what you are talking about.

There is only "medicine" and "not medicine". There is no "alternative medicine".

It's built in to the "profession".

Future "doctors" are taught from day one that they will kill people and it will never be their fault.

The day I realized this was the day I quit med school.

Interesting I work in healthcare and many of my family members are nurses. Many of the nurses in my family influenced me to be for universal healthcare.

I favor universal healthcare, and education.

As a tax payer, I would rather my tax dollars be spent on healthcare and education than on perpetual wars brought under fraud.
Many healthcare professionals I know are all for Universal Healthcare. The system we have now creates a real burden for hospitals when patients have no healthcare and can't pay the bill. Hospitals end up just writing off thousands of dollars in bills because they know they will never get paid. I worked in a hospital and you wouldn't believe all the people who would get admitted into ER who had no insurance and couldn't pay the bills, the hospital would just write off the bill because they knew that money would never get paid. It was a very serious issue with low income and the homeless, 10 out of 10 times that hospital bill never got paid and that was money lost the hospital would just have to write off. Since homeless people can't afford healthcare and can't see a regular doctor the only option they have is to go to ER when sick which costs a lot of money, money that homeless person can never pay. A big bill that the hospital has to write off.

For these reasons many healthcare professionals I know say Universal Healthcare would be financially so much less a burden on hospitals.

Last edited:
Many healthcare professionals I know are all for Universal Healthcare. The system we have now creates a real burden for hospitals when patients have no healthcare and can't pay the bill. Hospitals end up just writing off thousands of dollars in bills because they know they will never get paid. I worked in a hospital and you wouldn't believe all the people who would get admitted into ER who had no insurance and couldn't pay the bills, the hospital would just write off the bill because they knew that money would never get paid. It was a very serious issue with low income and the homeless, 10 out of 10 times that hospital bill never got paid and that was money lost the hospital would just have to write off.

For these reasons many healthcare professionals I know say Universal Healthcare would be financially so much less a burden on hospitals.

Yes I understand medicine for profit, but the sad truth is that it has become corrupted. Nothing has demonstrated it more than the Scamdemic.

The several doctors I've socialized with over 20 years or more all agree that the insurance industry, and to some measure Pharma, control the industry. I'm too old to believe that it can be corrected.

Yes I understand medicine for profit, but the sad truth is that it has become corrupted. Nothing has demonstrated it more than the Scamdemic.

The several doctors I've socialized with over 20 years or more all agree that the insurance industry, and to some measure Pharma, control the industry. I'm too old to believe that it can be corrected.
Oh insurance companies are so corrupt, especially in medicine. More reasons why healthcare needs to stop being treated as a commodity to be a bought and sold for profit, instead treated as a human right accessible to all citizens.

My favorite scene from the Movie "Rainmaker" about a corrupt insurance company.

Forum List

Back