Everyone can stop complaining about my goofy posts.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I dug out my old Galaxy Fold 3 and switched to it. So far I'm not having anymore trouble with quoting or posting formats.

So far the problems seemed to be only with my S22 Ultra after the last update.

I was able to type this all out in one go without the cursor jumping all over the place

1668293044563.png

Wha.a..a... TF???

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I dug out my old Galaxy Fold 3 and switched to it. So far I'm not having anymore trouble with quoting or posting formats.

I was able to type this all out in one go without the cursor jumping all over the place
When you said you dug out your old Galaxy, I immediately thought of a 63 Galaxy 500, my first car. I would have been more impressed if you were talking about a car.

View attachment 724847

Wha.a..a... TF???

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

That's not even the original series intro. The original series intro used a theremin for the musical and vocal score to create an alien far off effect, then around the 4th or 5th episode of the series, they redid it using a regular orchestra and female vocalist, which is what you played.

Then when they copied ST to digital for re-release on DVDs, they just dubbed the orchestral score over all of the episodes for uniformity.

If you'd leave the kids alone, we wouldn't have a problem Goofy

Mickey Mouse went to see his lawyer. His lawyer told him, "I'm sorry, Mickey. But, you can't divorce Minnie just because she acting a little crazy".

Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was crazy! I said she's F-ING GOOFY!".

I never thought you had goofy posts. I have goofy posts.

Forum List

Back