Even republicans must admit how much of a trainwreck Trump’s re-election campaign has been

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

2) A disastrous debate which all the SCIENTIFIC polls show Trump lost.

3) A record loss in election polls for the last year

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

No. This is a cult. They really, truly, seriously don't see anything that Trump has not done well.

The walls of this bubble cannot be penetrated by reality.

Ignoring reality one day at a time.
Exactly. The country is a MESS four years into this embarrassing circus of a presidency.
If I was a commie loving , listening to eddie and bugger on AM radio everyday liberal who hates Trump denouncing illegal rapist killer mexicans, who is pro business got rid of Obama's assnine EOs , got rid of the Obama care mandate, will put in three Supreme Court Justice's, trolls the left...I would agree.

But being a patriotic american I think Trump is doing a fine job.
As I said. Cultists are blind to the faults of their leader.
...how can you be blind to non-existing faults or a non-existing train wreck??
..just like the OP, your post is just babble crap opinion--and it originates from 2016 HATE - your opinions about Mr Trump are flimsy at best
Well yes, it's my opinion. Obviously.

If you don't like my opinion, tough shit. You have to spin for this embarrassing, lying, sociopathic buffoon, not me.
hahahhaha--lovin it!!!! hahahhahahahaha
...no spinning at all--pointing out the TRUTH of your HATE and lies
The country is a mess. You're not told about it in your bubble.

Your willful ignorance is bliss, I'm sure. You're in love.

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

No. This is a cult. They really, truly, seriously don't see anything that Trump has not done well.

1601609191926-gif.395890

Exactly. The country is a MESS four years into this embarrassing circus of a presidency.
If I was a commie loving , listening to eddie and bugger on AM radio everyday liberal who hates Trump denouncing illegal rapist killer mexicans, who is pro business got rid of Obama's assnine EOs , got rid of the Obama care mandate, will put in three Supreme Court Justice's, trolls the left...I would agree.

..just like the OP, your post is just babble crap opinion--and it originates from 2016 HATE - your opinions about Mr Trump are flimsy at best

If you don't like my opinion, tough shit. You have to spin for this embarrassing, lying, sociopathic buffoon, not me.

LOTS of countries are in a mess with C19/etc
AND, it's not Mr Trump's fault--you can't prove that--plain and simple

the country is in a mess created by leftists in the cities they control

laugh-coffee-spit.gif

LMAO .....

Leftist talking about Willful Ignorance .......

That's some funny shit right there!!!!!
But he is correct about one thing
The country being in a mess. The mess that leftists created in the part they control

LOTS of countries are in a mess with C19/etc
AND, it's not Mr Trump's fault--you can't prove that--plain and simple
These Leftist are really just that Stupid ....

And, then they expect normal thinking Americans to believe their Delusions ....

Go Figure !!

The only ones making it into a circus are the liberal ring leaders.
You fools are the greatest show on earth with your idiocy.

Says one of the three blind mice, let me also guess you're pissed because Trump didn't start any new wars.

We should feel lucky that Rump is in Real Estate instead of War Procurement. Imagine the size of the war we would be in if he though he could make a profit from blowing something up.
You mean like Obama?

We'll see come November. Till then wrestle with your delusions and prepare yourselves for an ass whooping like you've never experienced before.

indeed,ever sense he has been here he has NEVER lived in reality.LOL

I love how he originally called himself a centrist and as the heat came up he went total leftist retard.

It’s going to be great. CNN is dreaming up scenarios of Nancy Pelosi being sworn in as acting President, and attacking the President while he is sick. It’s just making more Trump voters for us.

All of the news is focused on President Trump, no one is talking about Hidin’ Biden.
Plus he had to pull all his negative ads, which is political suicide in an election, just ask McCain.

When he emerges and makes his first speech, and first rally, it will be the most watched ever. He’ll be stronger than ever. And there is nothing you can do about it.

What has he not done well?

That you simply disagree with him does not indicate failure.

Hack.

It’s going to be great. CNN is dreaming up scenarios of Nancy Pelosi being sworn in as acting President, and attacking the President while he is sick. It’s just making more Trump voters for us.

All of the news is focused on President Trump, no one is talking about Hidin’ Biden.
Plus he had to pull all his negative ads, which is political suicide in an election, just ask McCain.

When he emerges and makes his first speech, and first rally, it will be the most watched ever. He’ll be stronger than ever. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Lol your cult worship has been noted.

Forum List

Back