Eric is whining about so many subpoenas

So....you get booked on Hannity to tell the world that your family is being investigated by numerous authorities? I don't even think Junior is this dumb....well...maybe

They sure are stupid bunch of people.

Excerpt:

This isn’t even the first time that Loose Lips Eric has forced pending, secret investigations into the public eye. Thanks to his fruitless effort to avoid being deposed by AG James last summer — and his threat to plead the Fifth if forced to testify — the public got this 68-page memorandum of law explaining exactly why her office was so hot to get him under oath. And it wasn’t, as the Boy Wonder complained to Hannity last night, because “they look for any single comma that’s out of place.”

As the memorandum lays out, the investigation centers (or did at the time) on possible fraudulent asset valuation, particularly as relates to Trump’s Seven Springs property in Westchester County, New York, which he valued somewhere between $20 million and $291 million, depending on whether he was negotiating with the tax collector or claiming to be wealthy enough to buy the Buffalo Bills. In 2015, the family claimed a $21.5 million conservation easement after donating a parcel of the property that they’d tried and failed to develop, retaining the valuable bit with the giant mansion on it for themselves.

There’s also the minor matter of whether the Trump Organization appropriately picked up $102 million of imputed income after Fortress Credit Corporation accepted $48 million in satisfaction of a $150 million note on the Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Which is quite a few commas.

And while reporters had been hot on the trail of those stories for years, they were still delighted to get a peek at the NYAG’s investigation thanks to Eric Trump’s failed gambit to avoid going under oath.

“They attack us, they go after us for for doing absolutely nothing wrong,” he wailed, before decrying the unfairness of his father being forced leave money on the table as president. “We gave up business when my father went to the White House. They did the exact opposite. When Joe Biden became Vice President, Hunter Biden got into business. And yet, every single day my family is attacked.”

Which is not a defense of his family’s accounting practices. And in fact Hunter Biden is under federal investigation thanks to Bill Barr and the vast Justice Department resources he devoted to processing literal Russian propaganda laundered by the former president’s private lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

But you know who doesn’t go on television and whine that “prosecutorial conduct in this country is out of control” while revealing details of sealed investigations?

That would be Hunter Biden. But keep talking, Eric, we’re all ears.

So....you get booked on Hannity to tell the world that your family is being investigated by numerous authorities? I don't even think Junior is this dumb....well...maybe
geezus now its jr trump.....trump really fucked your head up.....seek help jimbo.....

They sure love a headline. Anything for attention.

NY is turning into North Korea.

Famously, a former Manhattan D.A. said he could indict a ham sandwich.

The dems are abusing their government office their political enemies the Trumps...seems alot of dems should be heading off to prison for abuse of office or shot for treason.

The dems are abusing their government office their political enemies the Trumps...seems alot of dems should be heading off to prison for abuse of office or shot for treason.

The Trumps really are pitifully stupid an they insist on paradng it for the world to see.

The Trumps really are pitifully stupid an they insist on paradng it for the world to see.
Funny all I see a bunch of Facists/trolls/libs/communists supporting the abuse of government power. TALK ABOUT stupid...maybe you should check your mirror sweetie.

Funny all I see a bunch of Facists/trolls/libs/communists supporting the abuse of government power. TALK ABOUT stupid...maybe you should check your mirror sweetie.

Poor Trumps. They are such victims.

Some people believe the same treatment should be given to the Qult45...

BlueHand.jpg
BlueAnon.jpg
TDS.png
You'll never get Trump no matter how long you drag out the witch hunt.

You'll never get Trump no matter how long you drag out the witch hunt.
Spoken like the ignoramus you are.

No matter how this plays out, Donald Trump is going down. The grand jury process in New York has reached a stage where Trump has a literally 99% chance of being criminally indicted, and the straightforward financial charges involved are the kind that tend to result in near automatic conviction. So Trump is going to state prison, even if SDNY never lifts a finger. But it is more than a little odd that SDNY would choose to simply sit out the most important takedown of a career criminal in United States history.

They sure are stupid bunch of people.

Excerpt:

This isn’t even the first time that Loose Lips Eric has forced pending, secret investigations into the public eye. Thanks to his fruitless effort to avoid being deposed by AG James last summer — and his threat to plead the Fifth if forced to testify — the public got this 68-page memorandum of law explaining exactly why her office was so hot to get him under oath. And it wasn’t, as the Boy Wonder complained to Hannity last night, because “they look for any single comma that’s out of place.”

As the memorandum lays out, the investigation centers (or did at the time) on possible fraudulent asset valuation, particularly as relates to Trump’s Seven Springs property in Westchester County, New York, which he valued somewhere between $20 million and $291 million, depending on whether he was negotiating with the tax collector or claiming to be wealthy enough to buy the Buffalo Bills. In 2015, the family claimed a $21.5 million conservation easement after donating a parcel of the property that they’d tried and failed to develop, retaining the valuable bit with the giant mansion on it for themselves.

There’s also the minor matter of whether the Trump Organization appropriately picked up $102 million of imputed income after Fortress Credit Corporation accepted $48 million in satisfaction of a $150 million note on the Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Which is quite a few commas.

And while reporters had been hot on the trail of those stories for years, they were still delighted to get a peek at the NYAG’s investigation thanks to Eric Trump’s failed gambit to avoid going under oath.

“They attack us, they go after us for for doing absolutely nothing wrong,” he wailed, before decrying the unfairness of his father being forced leave money on the table as president. “We gave up business when my father went to the White House. They did the exact opposite. When Joe Biden became Vice President, Hunter Biden got into business. And yet, every single day my family is attacked.”

Which is not a defense of his family’s accounting practices. And in fact Hunter Biden is under federal investigation thanks to Bill Barr and the vast Justice Department resources he devoted to processing literal Russian propaganda laundered by the former president’s private lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

But you know who doesn’t go on television and whine that “prosecutorial conduct in this country is out of control” while revealing details of sealed investigations?

That would be Hunter Biden. But keep talking, Eric, we’re all ears.
Donald J trump and his family have always played the victim...They whine and they cry. And when they are not doing that...they are lying and passing on, Russian influenced, misinformation. Donald J trump and his family...and the QAnon world are intent on taking this country down. They will fail....

geezus now its jr trump.....trump really fucked your head up.....seek help jimbo.....

i dont think jim does it for attention.....the guy has a problem.....he used to see trump everywhere....now he may be seeing all of them.....lol....

i dont think jim does it for attention.....the guy has a problem.....he used to see trump everywhere....now he may be seeing all of them.....lol....

Trump is pretty gross and despicable.... and none too bright. He threw away his presidency.

Trump is pretty gross and despicable.... and none too bright. He threw away his presidency.
i can agree with this.....but thats not helping jim.....

Forum List

Back