Eric Garners daughter in coma after suffering heart attack ( I can't breathe)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
he was courting trouble for so long, it finally caught up with him
over 30 arrests!! including assault !!
people should be HAPPY he's off the streets
they did NOT try to kill him--please prove that
they were trying to subdue a large, resisting man
let me tell about the laws of physics--one something resists and you have to use force, that something will break

he was courting trouble for so long, it finally caught up with him
over 30 arrests!! including assault !!
people should be HAPPY he's off the streets
they did NOT try to kill him--please prove that
they were trying to subdue a large, resisting man
let me tell about the laws of physics--one something resists and you have to use force, that something will break

What happened to her father has nothing to do with her now being in a coma. For the OP to call it karma is ridiculous.

Eric Garner was not choked to death.

He was put in a choke-hold that resulted in death. I think that could be called being choked to death. :dunno:
Liberal policies forced the police to enforce a disgusting law. Don't blame the police for enforcing your greedy laws.

Where did I blame the police for anything? She said he wasn't choked to death. I pointed out that that's exactly what happened... on video.

He was put in a choke-hold that resulted in death. I think that could be called being choked to death. :dunno:
Liberal policies forced the police to enforce a disgusting law. Don't blame the police for enforcing your greedy laws.

Where did I blame the police for anything? She said he wasn't choked to death. I pointed out that that's exactly what happened... on video.
He would be alive today if not for the greed of government.

You missed the burning down of of neighborhoods...................... they all grouped together.

After a few of those deaths took place from Trayvon........................right on down the line.

Karma was mentioned for the WHOLE PICTURE not her individually.

ALL LIVES SHOULD MATTER, the weak bite this racial warfare fed to the weak minds who can't figure that out yet .............. the idiots keep electing those who really don't give a dam about them.

After all abortions clinics are 99% of the time located in poor black neighborhoods Hmmmm try and figure that one out.

KEY POINT THE IDIOTS LIKE CLINTON USED THEM AS POLITICAL FOOTBALLS TO GET ELECTED NONE OF THEM GAVE A DAM ABOUT ANY OF THESE BLACK KIDS/ADULTS DYING ...............ESP. CLINTON!.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back