Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

Who is "We", or do you have multiple sock puppets here?

We = me and the other sane people on this forum.

Ask Larry to explain what " He" meant by pull it. (did he mean his finger?)

Here's a video for the explanation. Of course you don't have to believe it, your choice.

LiveLeak.com - 9/11 Debunked: Larry Silverstein's "Pull It" Explained

What do you think "pull it" means?

I believe he was talking about the fire fighters and such.

You still haven't said what you think happened.

the decision was made to pull;; and we watched the building come down....but all the firefighters had been out for hours before the collapse

You're making the claim.

What time was the decision made to pull and what time were the safety forces pulled out and what time did the building collapse?

LOL and pray tell how "sane" people like you get Banned from arguewitheveryone?:lol:

What is "arguewitheveryone"?

usmbpenispuppets.png

LOL and pray tell how "sane" people like you get Banned from arguewitheveryone?:lol:

Because I openly challenged the site owner regarding his new "copyright" rules...and lost.

See, it doesn't hurt to actually answer a question. You should give it a try.

We're still waiting for you to explain what "pulled" means.
Ask Larry to explain what " He" meant by pull it. (did he mean his finger?)
Wiki can give you their explanation

Answers.com - What does it mean to pull a building

What do you think "pull it" means?>>:cuckoo:

Read what these firefighters say about what "pull it" means.

Firefighters Forums: Term "Pull it"

:rolleyes:

the last word on this

Wishing eots was in wtc 7 when it collapsed

Not that anyone or I should wish this, but I think this may be the only way the fool would ever get IT, IT being the truth.

then again, I have a weakness for truth, eots does not.

---

note: poor fools can't get the nuance in the post.

clue: no one is wishing eots death or capable of grasping truth

:smoke:

Read what these firefighters say about what "pull it" means.

Firefighters Forums: Term "Pull it"

:rolleyes:
These appear to be real firefighters
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8efGoRSLUG8[/ame]

i watched the first 4 seconds because thats all you get when you arent fucking smart enough to tell people where to look in a fifteen minute video. :cuckoo:

i'm not watching the whole thing. if you have a point then make it. otherwise, if i want to watch youtube videos i will go to youtube's site.:eusa_whistle:

once again, secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. its nothing new. it does not mean explosive demolitions.

i watched the first 4 seconds because thats all you get when you arent fucking smart enough to tell people where to look in a fifteen minute video. :cuckoo:

i'm not watching the whole thing. if you have a point then make it. otherwise, if i want to watch youtube videos i will go to youtube's site.:eusa_whistle:

once again, secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. its nothing new. it does not mean explosive demolitions.

Ah a dumb American

Ah a dumb American

an american on USMESSAGEBOARD.

and you find this odd? :cuckoo::lol:

the last word on this

Wishing eots was in wtc 7 when it collapsed

Not that anyone or I should wish this, but I think this may be the only way the fool would ever get IT, IT being the truth.

then again, I have a weakness for truth, eots does not.

---

note: poor fools can't get the nuance in the post.

clue: no one is wishing eots death or capable of grasping truth

:smoke:

you have not the first clue of the nist report and it failings ...go back to what you are good at ... playing the role of lefty in the false left/right paradigm you call ltruth

Last edited:

Forum List

Back