Entire crowd of Texas Republicans boos John Cornyn for pushing red flag laws

Several months ago I put up a post suggesting if it comes down to it, in the general elections, vote for a Democrat to get rid of RINO. There is only one thing worse than a Democrat, and that is RINO. At least a Democrat is not shy about espousing their America-hating radical left fascistic agenda. A RINO on the other hand is arguably the lowest form of scum of the earth. A RINO will wrap themself in the U.S. flag, put a George Washington wig on, kiss the Constitution and lie to faces of their constituents and Americans into making them believe they are the most patriotic American in the history of this great nation.

The only differences between a RINO and a pile of shit on the ground are that after awhile the pile of shit stops stinking, and the pile of shit can be used as fertilizer/compost. Senator Cornholed is RINO shit to the max. If I lived in Texas, I would vote against this America-hating, backstabbing far-left fascist shitbag in the primaries. If he won the primaries, then I would not hesitate to vote Democrat. If we are going to have a Democrat, then let's vote for the one who is honest enough to run as a Democrat.

I still 100% advocate that if it comes down to, vote Democrat to get rid of a RINO.

Several months ago I put up a post suggesting if it comes down to it, in the general elections, vote for a Democrat to get rid of RINO. There is only one thing worse than a Democrat, and that is RINO. At least a Democrat is not shy about espousing their America-hating radical left fascistic agenda. A RINO on the other hand is arguably the lowest form of scum of the earth. A RINO will wrap themself in the U.S. flag, put a George Washington wig on, kiss the Constitution and lie to faces of their constituents and Americans into making them believe they are the most patriotic American in the history of this great nation.

The only differences between a RINO and a pile of shit on the ground are that after awhile the pile of shit stops stinking, and the pile of shit can be used as fertilizer/compost. Senator Cornholed is RINO shit to the max. If I lived in Texas, I would vote against this America-hating, backstabbing far-left fascist shitbag in the primaries. If he won the primaries, then I would not hesitate to vote Democrat. If we are going to have a Democrat, then let's vote for the one who is honest enough to run as a Democrat.

I still 100% advocate that if it comes down to, vote Democrat to get rid of a RINO.
Can't we agree that they both suck.....and don't vote for either one?

Yeap,.......sound governance.....meaning a two-tiered justice system that favors one group over another.
Sound governance...meaning cutting off our energy production while spending billions to build energy infrastructure overseas.
Sound governance...meaning intentionally causing inflation to punish Americans while sending trillions overseas.
Allowing the fleecing of American wealth in favor of foreign countries.
The UN has been taken over by 3rd World Countries that are receiving all of the benefits of our hard work but not lifting a finger to deserve it.
Geezsus cracker

Are you even trying to use that Middle School graduation?

I can't wait to your QOP party is filled with stupid pols like boobert, greene and gohmert.

Trumpers (not necessarily conservatives) ARE terrorists
That's a hoax. Most Trump supporters like barbecuing and spending time watching football while drinking a beer.
The Deep State set them up and now they're trying to use Jan 6th to attack every single Republican in the country they feel is a threat to them.
Eventually they'll get you folks thinking all Trump Supporters need to be arrested.....that is if you aren't there already.
If it ever gets to that then you can bet that you'll be next.
You won't have to worry about us. You'll have to worry about if some schmuck on Twitter reporting you to the feds because you didn't agree with them.

Forum List

Back