Enforced Obliviousness

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Many years ago when I was a senior in High School, I started a job with Sears where I had my first experience with Forced Obliviousness.

In the Credit Department, they employed scores of young people to do various things not relevant here. They were "very good" at hiring "minorities" at that time, and the staff in this department was about 20% "Black." THere was a dress code and a code of conduct. If you violated either one, you were admonished, then disciplined, then fired.

The Black females totally ignored the dress code. They came in with T-shirts, short skirts and dresses that exposed body parts, they had long fingernails that made it ridiculously difficult to use the phones and so on. And their transgressions were ignored, while they were enforced, to the letter, for the "white" employees. They did less work, more bullshitting, more mouthing off to supervisors...you get the picture. It was all ignored.

Today, we have a similar situation with YBM's in our high schools. They ignore rules of conduct, abuse the teachers, abuse each other, do absolutely no school work, and yet "WE," the American people, are supposed to be concerned because YBM's are disciplined more often than other students. Because YBM's drop out of school and don't graduate. A former President whose name I will not mention, told America's schools that if they don't develop disciplinary policies that eliminate racial disparities, they will have their crumbs from Washington reduced.

Imagine a world where the referenced President would get up in a public forum and admonish YBM's to modify their conduct in school to eliminate the disparity in suspensions and expulsions!

If only.

Various "Progressive" presidential candidates are wailing now about how they are going to change the Federal Criminal Justice System to eliminate "mass incarceration" of YBM's, when everyone hearing them - EVERYONE - knows that the disparity in incarceration rates has nothing to do with an unfair criminal justice system, and everything to do with massive misconduct by YBM's that manifestly warrants incarceration.

I'm too old to ignore reality. It is all bullshit, and I will fight those who promote the illusion that "racism" is the reason why Blacks are tangled up in The System. That myth serves no one, least of all those whose conduct is in question.

Many years ago when I was a senior in High School, I started a job with Sears where I had my first experience with Forced Obliviousness.

In the Credit Department, they employed scores of young people to do various things not relevant here. They were "very good" at hiring "minorities" at that time, and the staff in this department was about 20% "Black." THere was a dress code and a code of conduct. If you violated either one, you were admonished, then disciplined, then fired.

The Black females totally ignored the dress code. They came in with T-shirts, short skirts and dresses that exposed body parts, they had long fingernails that made it ridiculously difficult to use the phones and so on. And their transgressions were ignored, while they were enforced, to the letter, for the "white" employees. They did less work, more bullshitting, more mouthing off to supervisors...you get the picture. It was all ignored.

Today, we have a similar situation with YBM's in our high schools. They ignore rules of conduct, abuse the teachers, abuse each other, do absolutely no school work, and yet "WE," the American people, are supposed to be concerned because YBM's are disciplined more often than other students. Because YBM's drop out of school and don't graduate. A former President whose name I will not mention, told America's schools that if they don't develop disciplinary policies that eliminate racial disparities, they will have their crumbs from Washington reduced.

Imagine a world where the referenced President would get up in a public forum and admonish YBM's to modify their conduct in school to eliminate the disparity in suspensions and expulsions!

If only.

Various "Progressive" presidential candidates are wailing now about how they are going to change the Federal Criminal Justice System to eliminate "mass incarceration" of YBM's, when everyone hearing them - EVERYONE - knows that the disparity in incarceration rates has nothing to do with an unfair criminal justice system, and everything to do with massive misconduct by YBM's that manifestly warrants incarceration.

I'm too old to ignore reality. It is all bullshit, and I will fight those who promote the illusion that "racism" is the reason why Blacks are tangled up in The System. That myth serves no one, least of all those whose conduct is in question.
It took decades of brainwashing to instill a general lack of respect for authority in the black community as a whole.

Remember when whites were encouraged to be bad with movies like "Rebel Without A Cause" ....... "Easy Rider" ? Most whites decided to be producers and taxpayers rather than greasers and hustlers. Not so much in the black community. Blacks believe the best way to get rich is thru sports, hustling, or buying scratch offs. Hard work is an afterthought. Obeying the law? That's for dipshit and losers!!!! College is where black females go to find a man. The rest are just dope heads and Crank dealers. And when it comes to racism... It is as much a part of life for blacks it is to breathe.

If only.

It took decades of brainwashing to instill a general lack of respect for authority in the black community as a whole.

Remember when whites were encouraged to be bad with movies like "Rebel Without A Cause" ....... "Easy Rider" ? Most whites decided to be producers and taxpayers rather than greasers and hustlers. Not so much in the black community. Blacks believe the best way to get rich is thru sports, hustling, or buying scratch offs. Hard work is an afterthought. Obeying the law? That's for dipshit and losers!!!! College is where black females go to find a man. The rest are just dope heads and Crank dealers. And when it comes to racism... It is as much a part of life for blacks it is to breathe.
I have to wonder how many Blacks each of you have personally surveyed. Or are these the second-hand parroting of others? I'm White and Ive worked with Blacks all my life and I have found that, shocker, they are just like everyone else. There are good and bad, ambitious and lazy, moral and immoral, etc.

I can't help thinking these racist rants are that syndrome where we judge our own by our best behavior and 'them' by their worst.

If only.

I have to wonder how many Blacks each of you have personally surveyed. Or are these the second-hand parroting of others? I'm White and Ive worked with Blacks all my life and I have found that, shocker, they are just like everyone else. There are good and bad, ambitious and lazy, moral and immoral, etc.

I can't help thinking these racist rants are that syndrome where we judge our own by our best behavior and 'them' by their worst.
Well, brace yourself .....here it comes........my wife is black.
My nephew is first generation Somali/American.

I've been to enough weddings, funerals, and chicken fries where I was the only white guy in the A. O. and I know that most blacks won't tell a white what's really on their minds. But living in a black family gave me a different perspective on them. Some are extremely hard workers, but what kind of examples do you think black leaders are to them? Al Sharpton is a hustler. Barack Obama was an empty-suit who was the worst example possible for blacks. Why else would he have won if he wasn't. He was clean and articulate. He also was a stone-cold racist.
The powers that be discourage black conservatives. Call them House Ni**ers and sellouts. Uncle Tom's. Shit, Al Sharpton is an Uncle Tom, but he does what the elitists want him to do....so they take care of him.

If only.

I've been to enough weddings, funerals, and chicken fries where I was the only white guy in the A. O. and I know that most blacks won't tell a white what's really on their minds. But living in a black family gave me a different perspective on them. Some are extremely hard workers, but what kind of examples do you think black leaders are to them? Al Sharpton is a hustler. Barack Obama was an empty-suit who was the worst example possible for blacks. Why else would he have won if he wasn't. He was clean and articulate. He also was a stone-cold racist.
The powers that be discourage black conservatives. Call them House Ni**ers and sellouts. Uncle Tom's. Shit, Al Sharpton is an Uncle Tom, but he does what the elitists want him to do....so they take care of him.
Your Black wife must be quite a challenge since she's been brainwashed to show a "general lack of respect for authority".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If only.

Your Black wife must be quite a challenge since she's been brainwashed to show a "general lack of respect for authority".
No.
But my nephew has been.

But thanks for the very racist comment.
I don't think all blacks think the same. That would be racist. However, if want to know why blacks are more monolithic voters than whites.....go back and re-read my previous post.

So here's the thing: If a disproportionate share of the problems in our society are the responsibility of a small segment (roughly 6%) of the population, that does not mean that ALL of that group is the problem, or even that MOST of that group is a problem. But it does mean that addressing the problem should focus on correcting the irregular behavior of that segment. Incarceration is not a "solution" but it at least removes an obvious danger from society.

Pretending that the problem is just a reaction to, or the result of, "racism," is bullshit. Racism doesn't cause single-parent families. Racism doesn't explain gang activity, or excessive violence within the Black community.

So here's the thing: If a disproportionate share of the problems in our society are the responsibility of a small segment (roughly 6%) of the population, that does not mean that ALL of that group is the problem, or even that MOST of that group is a problem. But it does mean that addressing the problem should focus on correcting the irregular behavior of that segment. Incarceration is not a "solution" but it at least removes an obvious danger from society.

Pretending that the problem is just a reaction to, or the result of, "racism," is bullshit. Racism doesn't cause single-parent families. Racism doesn't explain gang activity, or excessive violence within the Black community.

Racism does explain it. And until you face the kind of racism we have faced, you are unable to understand that there is a psychological toll that it takes on people. Racism is the societal problem and more than 6 percent of whites are racist. According to the University of Virginia 33-34 percent of all white people hold white supremacist views. If we extend that to the entire white population, that's approximately 75 million people or 23 percent of the overall population.

Besides, there are single parent white families, more gangs and more violence in the white community.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #INTRA_RACIAL_HATE_DISCRIMINATION #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, DGS. What I find extremely disturbing is the HISTORICAL FACT that for near forty years large numbers of American urban-TRUTH-tellers, including more than ONE DOZEN Pres. and Mrs. GIRL POWER Obama friends, have been composing music HATEFULLY denigrating PRO BLACK practicing AMERICAN WOMEN as less than human BBTCHES and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Sadly, PRO BLACK practicing women, encouraged by their liberal minded supporters, have been DESTROYING the lives of countless American children, teens and adults, as well as ENTIRE American communities.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~Concerned American Citizen

Black women are destroying themselves and black men - Streamable
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris

===
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by Kyle Austin Park

Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons
___
'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

American Pro Black Logic Explained By Social Commentator David Carroll

_donald Trump, Obama, Urban TRUTH Tellers.jpg stevie wonder, shawn carter child abuse.jpg _THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg TERRORISM, OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
Michelle Obama, Social Activist,, Candace Owens, VILIFY.png

Peace.

No.
But my nephew has been.

I don't think all blacks think the same. That would be racist. However, if want to know why blacks are more monolithic voters than whites.....go back and re-read my previous post.
Are you saying my quote above is racist? I agree but note it is basically a rephrasing of your words.

‘The Black Vote Is Not Monolithic’: 2020 Democrats Find Split Preferences in South Carolina

No.
But my nephew has been.

Are you saying my quote above is racist? I agree but note it is basically a rephrasing of your words.

‘The Black Vote Is Not Monolithic’: 2020 Democrats Find Split Preferences in South Carolina
Uh.....hello......Blacks are split on which white candidate they want to vote for....but not so with Obama.
He got 95% of the black vote.
The problem right now is they can't find a nobody who looks good in a suit that has no history.
Every one of the Democrat candidates is deeply flawed.
Obama was deeply flawed but they were successful in hiding his past.
If everyone had known he was a bi-sexual racist Muslim he never would have won election.

Racism does explain it. And until you face the kind of racism we have faced, you are unable to understand that there is a psychological toll that it takes on people. Racism is the societal problem and more than 6 percent of whites are racist. According to the University of Virginia 33-34 percent of all white people hold white supremacist views. If we extend that to the entire white population, that's approximately 75 million people or 23 percent of the overall population.

Besides, there are single parent white families, more gangs and more violence in the white community.
C’mon, asshole, I’ve asked numerous times for you to back up your lies with that one example of a violent white neighborhood in America where they gun one another down like Negroes.

That may be true if you label Hispanic neighborhoods as white neighborhoods.
And gang violence is a byproduct of poverty.
If you live in a poor neighborhood chances are there are gangs there. The primary cause of poverty is having children out of wedlock. 70% of blacks have no father around to help raise them. They may know who thier father is, but he probably has more than one family.

If everyone had known he was a bi-sexual racist Muslim he never would have won election.
I have to admire how you own your racism.
To a leftist Truth and Honesty = Racism
Really? Can you support your "bi-sexual racist Muslim" as Truth and Honesty? (We're all racist so you can skip that one.)
Obama is known as "Bathhouse Barry" in Washington. Gay.... Gay...... Gay.
He supported groups like the Black Panthers in Philadelphia, and held meetings with leaders of Blacklivesmatter. These groups are the KKK of the black community.
He kept a prayer rug and would disappear often during the day to pray to Allah in the WH.

Really? Can you support your "bi-sexual racist Muslim" as Truth and Honesty? (We're all racist so you can skip that one.)
He supported groups like the Black Panthers in Philadelphia, and held meetings with leaders of Blacklivesmatter. These groups are the KKK of the black community.
He kept a prayer rug and would disappear often during the day to pray to Allah in the WH.
Never heard any of that. Got anything stronger than rumor and innuendo to back it up?

Never heard any of that. Got anything stronger than rumor and innuendo to back it up?
All you have to do is keep your eyes open and stay informed.

I think you're lying about your ignorance. Most of this is widely known. The only thing that isn't widely known or rumored is the prayer rug. That's a new bit of info from one of his staff.

Forum List

Back