Elon Musk To Open Battery Factory In China

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Elon Musk continues his pwning of the New Right. First, with his censorship on Twitter, and now his working with the CCP to produce Megapack batteries.

The next thing you know, he'll be airing ads with transgenders driving his cars. :lol:

Tesla to open battery factory in Shanghai as China seeks foreign investment​

The investment in China by Tesla comes after the coronavirus pandemic brought some supply chains to a halt as factories in China shut down amid strict “zero covid” protocols. With those setbacks still fresh in many executives’ minds — and amid concerns over alleged human rights violations and chilly relations between Washington and Beijing — China has struggled to attract foreign investment since the pandemic.

The Megapacks differ from most of Tesla’s consumer-focused offerings, like the electric vehicles it is widely known for, in that they are more a piece of energy infrastructure than a consumer product. The batteries are intended to store energy from renewable sources such as wind and solar, allowing energy to be drawn even when the sun isn’t shining and the wind isn’t blowing.

elon-musk-laughing.jpg

I can't wait until the transgenders are driving his cars!! I use to have a lot of respect for this man and I'd love to regain it.

Tesla was going to buy all the nickel a MN mine could produce except the dem Gov vetoed project......jobs jobs jobs ya know

Forum List

Back