Elon Musk joins #DeleteFacebook effort as Tesla and SpaceX pages vanish

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I hope this trend continues.

Elon Musk joined the #DeleteFacebook movement on Friday, taking down official pages for two of his companies, Tesla and SpaceX, after he learned – apparently for the first time – that the pages existed.

The billionaire chief executive engaged in some light-hearted Twitter trolling on Friday morning, responding to a tweet from the WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton, which urged people to delete the social network with the query: “What’s Facebook?”

Elon Musk joined the #DeleteFacebook movement on Friday, taking down official pages for two of his companies, Tesla and SpaceX, after he learned – apparently for the first time – that the pages existed.

The billionaire chief executive engaged in some light-hearted Twitter trolling on Friday morning, responding to a tweet from the WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton, which urged people to delete the social network with the query: “What’s Facebook?”
I deleted my account with FB yesterday. I installed a new program to identify websites tracking me and it stops them cold. Facebook is the one who tracks me the most. No more!

I deleted my account with FB yesterday. I installed a new program to identify websites tracking me and it stops them cold. Facebook is the one who tracks me the most. No more!
Can you share the name of that application that stops tracking? Hossfly

I doubt this will have any long term impact on Facebook the media won't stay on the story and the negative press they are getting will die off and it will be business as usual again.

Can you share the name of that application that stops tracking? Hossfly

It's called Privacy Guardian. I have System Mechanic and Privacy Guardian is a free extension of System Mechanic that blocks tracking. AvgGuyIA

System Mechanic Special Offer – iolo technologies

I beat everyone to the #deletefacebook by about 5 years. Lol! Never liked Facebook.

Forum List

Back