Elon Musk booed by crowd after Dave Chappelle brings him on stage at comedy gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
In a video shared on Twitter, the crowd can be heard jeering Musk, whose recent purchase of the social media platform has attracted criticism due to concerns about mass layoffs and looser content moderation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise for the richest man in the world," Chappelle tells the audience. A number of audience members cheered — though there was also a loud chorus of boos, too.

"You weren't expecting this, were you?" Musk tells Chappelle following the boos.

I’m happy that you’re triggered.
Not triggered, I don’t care for Musk but I’m not sure why anyone cares if he got booed. Joe and Jill were booed, as was Russell Wilson, as was Trump, as was Mila Kunis, Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift, it isn’t that big of a deal. Famous people get booed, it is a fact of life.

Not triggered, I don’t care for Musk but I’m not sure why anyone cares if he got booed. Joe and Jill were booed, as was Russell Wilson, as was Trump, as was Mila Kunis, Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift, it isn’t that big of a deal. Famous people get booed, it is a fact of life.
you care a lot about Elon Musk. All conservatives love Elon musk as a cult leader.

you care a lot about Elon Musk. All conservatives love Elon musk as a cult leader.
He is not a Conservative. He is a raw Libertarian. American Conservatives would probably agree with him on 70% of his views and disagree on 30%. For instance, I would bet he is for open borders and abortion.

Last edited:
I didn’t know that! I have always disliked him, the only thing I liked about him is he gets the left really excited over nothing, other than that, I really don’t care for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back