Election day will show once and for all, white people rule or we all rule

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

Getting your excuses ready already? That’s encouraging. I see your excuse is your usual cry if racism. Well, you are at least consistent.

What can you do? The white man controls the world.

PS Cruz is latino.

Lyin Ted is a Canadian whose father was involved in killing Kennedy.

Jeez, it's almost like politics is a real hard ball game, where everyone get slammed, all the time.

And only libs would expect the black guy to get a pass.

And have the nerve to call people racist for treating him normally.

Libs are race baiting assholes like that.

Your excuse is that you're always a childish asshole? That's true, but you are a racist asshole.

And just seconds ago, we were discussing how you are a liar. And you are, lying about what I just said, just like the piece of shit liar I said you are.

Are you Mikey's little brother?

Right after whining about being called a liar, you lie some more.

You lose, liar.

The excitement is intense, the polls are overwhelming and the people are charged....the entire world is watching a country who 8 years ago elected its first black president, a country who 8 years ago valued its allies, a country 8 years ago where it not for white politicians, could be on the right side of history with TPP, infrastructural work and global consciousness......instead of reviving coal mines and the KKK.

2mar we'll either regress backwards or thrive to move ahead....vote vote vote america and show white racist and Trump, we've come to far to go back now.
200w.webp

The only people I feel sorry for at this point, is the MSM, what the hell will they do now that the fuckin election is over?

Getting your excuses ready already? That’s encouraging. I see your excuse is your usual cry if racism. Well, you are at least consistent.
What the hell is excusitory about my comment?

200w.webp

What the hell is excusitory about my comment?

You are preparing to claim racism won the election. Don't lie and say you weren't.

200w.webp

:CryingCow:

Half black.

That was enough to throw right winger's brains into meltdown mode.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

How is he race baiting.

He is smearing tens of millions of good Americans with the false accusation of racism based on the fact that they opposed a President that they disagreed with on political grounds.

That, if believed, scares all minorities with fear of their supposedly "racist" fellow Americans, while pissing off the tens of millions of right wing Americans who opposed Obama because of valid political reasons.

Anyone who does that is a race baiting piece of shit.

Half black.

Sure. Cause we loved Bill Clinton. And John Kerry. And Hillary Clinton. It was only the "half black" guy we opposed.

Your false accusations of racism, are tearing this country apart and you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

How is he race baiting.

He is smearing tens of millions of good Americans with the false accusation of racism based on the fact that they opposed a President that they disagreed with on political grounds.

That, if believed, scares all minorities with fear of their supposedly "racist" fellow Americans, while pissing off the tens of millions of right wing Americans who opposed Obama because of valid political reasons.

Unfortunately today that starts at the top, but you will turn a blind eye to that.

Half black.

How is he race baiting.

Unfortunately today that starts at the top, but you will turn a blind eye to that.

You post did not address anything I said. Almost, ironically, as if you were "blind" to what I wrote.

How is he race baiting.

You post did not address anything I said. Almost, ironically, as if you were "blind" to what I wrote.

No one is smearing the good Americans, it's those who love and uphold the racist rhetoric and propaganda that he is spewing.

How is he race baiting.

No one is smearing the good Americans, it's those who love and uphold the racist rhetoric and propaganda that he is spewing.

You assume your premise, and thus you smear everyone that opposes you, AS THOUGH THEY accept your premise.

Hint. People that disagree with you, DISAGREE WITH YOU.

You are smearing good people based on YOUR ignorance.

How is he race baiting.

You assume your premise, and thus you smear everyone that opposes you, AS THOUGH THEY accept your premise.

Has nothing to do with my premise or disagreeing with me.

Good folks sit idly by and say nothing or do nothing while the bad ones run amok that is how atrocities are committed. Trumpers love the rhetoric and propaganda that us spewed or else you would step up and say something about it, but you have yet to do so.

Good folks sit idly by and say nothing or do nothing while the bad ones run amok that is how atrocities are committed. Trumpers love the rhetoric and propaganda that us spewed or else you would step up and say something about it, but you have yet to do so.

Funny, you dropped the "racist" slur from your description of the "rhetoric and propaganda.

People that disagree with you on policy are likely to see statements that you see as "Racist" as valid points.

YOU assume racism, others do not,

and then you judge them as though they agree with you, even though you know they don't.

YOu then smear them, by calling them names based on your assumption that people the disagree with you on everything, agree with you on your assumption of racism.

That is ignorant of you. YOu are ignorant of the fact that there are tens of millions of people that do not agree with your assumptions of racism.

That is vile of you, to thus smear good people based on your ignorance.

Funny, you dropped the "racist" slur from your description of the "rhetoric and propaganda.

People that disagree with you on policy are likely to see statements that you see as "Racist" as valid points.

YOU assume racism, others do not,

and then you judge them as though they agree with you, even though you know they don't.

YOu then smear them, by calling them names based on your assumption that people the disagree with you on everything, agree with you on your assumption of racism.

That is ignorant of you. YOu are ignorant of the fact that there are tens of millions of people that do not agree with your assumptions of racism.

That is vile of you, to thus smear good people based on your ignorance.

Folks who do racist shit never see it as racist, they think it is normal behavior. I guess you think the world revolves around what you think is racist and what is not. I came up in the late 50s and 60s, so I am pretty sure I know what is racist and what is not.

Forum List

Back