Election Countdowns

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I keep seeing people make comments about the number of days left. Mostly as a 'gotch' thing. You know, only 18 days left asshole.

I'm confident that the GOP will win back Congress, but seriously people, the ONLY thing that is going to do is put the brakes on the crazy that the Democrats have been pushing on the country.

Do NOT even think or hope that the GOP is going to suddenly make everything sunshine and unicorns.

Hell, don't even think that they are going to do a damn thing they are promising.

It doesn't work that way for them. To the GOP, it's just about committee assignments. No real work or payback will be coming from them.

I keep seeing people make comments about the number of days left. Mostly as a 'gotch' thing. You know, only 18 days left asshole.

I'm confident that the GOP will win back Congress, but seriously people, the ONLY thing that is going to do is put the brakes on the crazy that the Democrats have been pushing on the country.

Do NOT even think or hope that the GOP is going to suddenly make everything sunshine and unicorns.

Hell, don't even think that they are going to do a damn thing they are promising.

It doesn't work that way for them. To the GOP, it's just about committee assignments. No real work or payback will be coming from them.
Something is better than nothing.

No pessimism allowed.

18 days.

Forum List

Back