El Paso mayor says city reaching breaking point as more migrants arrive

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We essentially no longer have a border. This is what it has come to.
Joe Biden:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Thousands of migrants seeking asylum continue to cross the southern U.S. border daily. Mayors of border towns like El Paso, Texas, say they can't handle the influx

It seems more like the entire country is reaching the breaking point at which anarchy and vigilante justice will take over from the police.

Socially responsible solutions are needed very soon in order to uphold the law and the US Constitution.

An election has already been stolen! (according to half the people)

Joe Biden:

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Sounds like we need to send them all to sanctuary cities and states.

Stop running things by lawyers and judges Texas and keep these people out of my country.... no more excuses... just do it...

Joe Biden:

Keep shipping them to the sanctuary cities. Full scale relocation program. Overwhelm the blue cities!

It seems more like the entire country is reaching the breaking point at which anarchy and vigilante justice will take over from the police.

Socially responsible solutions are needed very soon in order to uphold the law and the US Constitution.

An election has already been stolen! (according to half the people)
Anarchy and vigilante justice is what is necessary today. The police are too far away. They are too hampered with restrictions. Vigilante justice is immediate. The problem isn't that we have vigilante justice. The problem is that we don't have enough vigilante justice.

Anarchy and vigilante justice is what is necessary today. The police are too far away. They are too hampered with restrictions. Vigilante justice is immediate. The problem isn't that we have vigilante justice. The problem is that we don't have enough vigilante justice.
It's not my problem and it's not politically appropriate for me as a foreigner to take a position, pro or con.

I think it's a powder keg and socially responsible action must be taken very soon.

That's at least agreeing with you in a positive way!

It's not my problem and it's not politically appropriate for me as a foreigner to take a position, pro or con.

I think it's a powder keg and socially responsible action must be taken very soon.

That's at least agreeing with you in a positive way!

It's becoming a powder keg, and much of it is due to the idiot in the WH who has opened the border to the hordes of third-worlders.

It's becoming a powder keg, and much of it is due to the idiot in the WH who has opened the border to the hordes of third-worlders.
Joe has 50 years of wisdom and experience. He has Churchill qualities I tell you. Joe makes benedict Arnold look like George Washington.

The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets.
When the civil war starts there will be plenty of bullets.

Yes. I would rather they be shipped back where they came from, but since we all know that's not going to happen, then send them ALL to Dim ran cities. Let them, feel the sanctuary love!!
Postpone all socially responsible solutions for another year, to see if the problem finds it's own remedy!

1695668176117.png

^^ freak

Joe Biden:

It is up to 2,000 a day now. That putz halfwit racist Mayor Adams in NYC is sniveling about a lousy 100,000 while El Paso alone is dealing with around 60,000 a month.

In El Paso, more than 2,000 migrants have arrived each day, Mayor Oscar Leeser said in a news conference on Saturday afternoon. That’s nearly double the 1,073 daily encounters that the El Paso sector, which includes New Mexico, recorded in August, according to government data.

As of Monday, immigration agents were releasing 1,200 migrants per day into the city, according to the city’s website. That’s up from between 300 to 400 migrants per day just six weeks ago, the mayor said.

The city has come to “a breaking point,” Leeser said. “We’re preparing for the unknown.”]/b]

Officials for three shelters in downtown El Paso said the facilities are at capacity and have had to turn away single men in order to shelter women and children first. The shelters can house up to 450 people.

“We’re now at numbers that none of us have ever seen,” said Blake Barrow, CEO of the Rescue Mission El Paso, during a news conference on Friday.

Border Patrol Chief Jason Owens said the large number of migrants who arrived in Eagle Pass last week was a tactic by organized crime to draw immigration agents’ focus to that region to make it easier to smuggle drugs elsewhere on the border.

“I believe it’s a money-making opportunity for those smugglers,” he said during an interview with ABC News, on “Good Morning America.”

Forum List

Back