Eirc Holder: Going Rogue

What scares Conservatives so much about the American system of jurisprudence?

Aren't you Conservatives proud of America and our justice system? Isn't our justice system supposed to be the shining example of how to provide equal justice under the law?

Either you are hypocrites to the extreme, ignorant as to how our systems work or afraid of the revelations of criminal misdoings by the Ashcroft/Cheney/Bush/Gonzales protocols set up to hold these defendants in perpetuity. Which is it?

Can politics trump justice? If that ball is in the court of partisan reactionnaires, I guess the answer is "every damn day!".

Having no personal experience with the criminal justice system, I certainly may have missed a few things. One thing I know for sure is, when the President and US AG talks about how guilty you are and your future execution, BEFORE your trial, that is not OUR criminal justice system. I also know setting new precidents in the legal system has big risks.

And you're probably savvy enough to see how a mistrial is set up from the very beginning when the A.G. says that its already a cut and dried case. And I wonder who among us, given the murderous mindset of radicalized Islamofacist terrorists who frequently put out contracts on people, would be willing to sit on that jury? And where are you going to find somebody with any kind of common sense or a brain who doesn't already have an opinion about the guilt or innocence of the accused?

I posted the following on another thread, but the questions raised, and Holder's stumbles in trying to answer them, says volumes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

In a perfect world, Graham would do that to Geithner this week too. Holder needs to take full responsibility for this gaffe and quit.

IMO Obama played a role in the Holder decision. Obama's track record speaks to this as I see it. The decision was too big for Obama to not have his say.

Further, Holder is just another of many examples to the inexperience of Obama.

The man is not fit to sit in the White House!

Mike

Did you see the Attorney General on the news last night? Republicans were trying to somehow connect him to radical Muslims and it made him laugh out loud right to their faces.

Remember when the President of Iran was giving a speech at some university and when he said there were no gays in Iran the entire room erupted in mocking laughter?

That's how you have to treat these people who let ideology trump common sense. You have to just laugh at them for the idiots they are. That works best.

Did Holder bone up on American history and learn if Enemy Combatants were ever tried in a US Criminal Court?

You mean like conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh? McVeigh was second only to Bin Laden in the number of innocent Americans murdered. One used a truck as a bomb, the other used a plane as a bomb. Both were religious right wing extremists. Should right wing conservative Republican Timothy McVeigh have been tried as an enemy combatant becuase the Republican Party is clearly at war with the United States, wanting the president to fail and all.

There have been hundreds of terrorist tried and convicted in US courts.

Timothy McVeigh, a U.S. citizen, would fall into the category of TRAITOR.

KSM, a foreigner, falls into the category of ENEMY COMBATANT and should be treated as such. If you believe not, then you must also consider Obama to be a CRIMINAL as bad as Osama...since he has given the orders to kill citizens in the middle east...

Forum List

Back