Eight states file federal civil rights lawsuit against Biden regime for racist healthcare policies

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Racists like Biden and Becerra MUST be held accountable for injecting their personal hatreds and bigotries into our national policy.

A federal civil rights lawsuit was filed Thursday against Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra over the agency’s “anti-racism” plan that injects “race-based decision making into our health care system.”

The lawsuit, which also names Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services administrator Chiquita Brooks-Lasure, was filed by Mississippi doctor Amber Colville and Kentucky doctor Ralph Alvarado. The attorneys general of Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, and Montana have also joined the suit.

PinktheFloyd88

Indeed, how could the Biden Regime ever be sued for Race Based laws. Aren't Democrats adherents to MLK Jr's dream, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character ...?

Racists like Biden and Becerra MUST be held accountable for injecting their personal hatreds and bigotries into our national policy.

A federal civil rights lawsuit was filed Thursday against Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra over the agency’s “anti-racism” plan that injects “race-based decision making into our health care system.”

The lawsuit, which also names Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services administrator Chiquita Brooks-Lasure, was filed by Mississippi doctor Amber Colville and Kentucky doctor Ralph Alvarado. The attorneys general of Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, and Montana have also joined the suit.
Good, they should easily prevail.

Can you...you know...NOT quote the same post twice and respond? I have multiple notifications from your dumbass on the same post I made. It's clogging my notifications

Why do states waste their taxpayers time and money on frivolous litigations against the federal government.

Those states would be well advised to spend money on education and public health in their states instead of kissing it away on lawyers and lawsuits based political theatre.

Why do states waste their taxpayers time and money on frivolous litigations against the federal government.

Those states would be well advised to spend money on education and public health in their states instead of kissing it away on lawyers and lawsuits based political theatre.

It's important to fight against racist policies like the ones Biden has tried to implement. Republicans have been fighting racist DemoKKKrats for more than a century. It's the reason you people had to give up your slaves.

Forum List

Back