Eight residents of Scarborough long-term care home have now died following COVID-19 outbreak at facility

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Really angers me. If any of you have done any research on how this virus kills, it's a horrible way to die. It's cruel to have our elderly exposed to this.

Are we going to keep pretending that the communist give a F about anyone? They don't care about their own citizens and we in Canada have just invited them to destroy our economy, our security, and now with their deceit, our most vulnerable citizens.

The most vital issue I miss about Reagan and what made him so one of a kind. Trump has done well, but I hope he never let's them corner the U.S. To hell with the MSM. Call them out for how weak they are in the face of this menacing party.

Eight residents of Scarborough long-term care home have now died following COVID-19 outbreak at facility
Eight residents of a city-run long-term care home in Scarborough have now died following an outbreak of COVID-19 at the facility, public health officials confirm.

The eight patients resided at the Seven Oaks long-term care home, located near Neilson and Ellesmere roads.

Two of the deaths were previously confirmed on March 26 and Toronto Public Health told CP24 on Wednesday that three of the six new deaths were just reported overnight.

Lenore Bromley, a spokesperson for Toronto Public Health, said as of 10 a.m. Wednesday, there are 23 confirmed cases of the virus at the facility, including 14 residents and nine staff members.

"We extend our sincerest condolences to the family and friends of these individuals during this difficult time," Bromley said in a written statement.

Toronto Public Health said Wednesday that a total of 19 deaths linked to COVID-19 have been reported in the city but it is not clear if that number includes the recent deaths at Seven Oaks.

Really angers me. If any of you have done any research on how this virus kills, it's a horrible way to die. It's cruel to have our elderly exposed to this.

Are we going to keep pretending that the communist give a F about anyone? They don't care about their own citizens and we in Canada have just invited them to destroy our economy, our security, and now with their deceit, our most vulnerable citizens.

The most vital issue I miss about Reagan and what made him so one of a kind. Trump has done well, but I hope he never let's them corner the U.S. To hell with the MSM. Call them out for how weak they are in the face of this menacing party.

Eight residents of a city-run long-term care home in Scarborough have now died following an outbreak of COVID-19 at the facility, public health officials confirm.

The eight patients resided at the Seven Oaks long-term care home, located near Neilson and Ellesmere roads.

Two of the deaths were previously confirmed on March 26 and Toronto Public Health told CP24 on Wednesday that three of the six new deaths were just reported overnight.

Lenore Bromley, a spokesperson for Toronto Public Health, said as of 10 a.m. Wednesday, there are 23 confirmed cases of the virus at the facility, including 14 residents and nine staff members.

"We extend our sincerest condolences to the family and friends of these individuals during this difficult time," Bromley said in a written statement.

Toronto Public Health said Wednesday that a total of 19 deaths linked to COVID-19 have been reported in the city but it is not clear if that number includes the recent deaths at Seven Oaks.
To be clear...who are you angry at?

The fact that this virus came from a communist nation in which the communist government cared more about their reputation than the lives of human beings.

This deception has been the single biggest reason why the world was not prepared or able to make the best decisions for dealing with this pandemic. WHO standing in their corner are also at fault.

Denied CDCs help, threw media out, denied W.H.O access to Wuhan and the patsies at WHO cover for them. Even recently a Canadian doctor working at W.H.O wouldn't answer a question about Taiwan, he hung up on the call and said "we've already dealt with China" (basically a smack int he face to Taiwan who consider themselves independent of China).

Quite simply, this cannot be our future. We can't go down the road, yet again, of leaders putting their heads in the sand while a serious threat rises right before our eyes. Appeasement has to have limits, or citizens will ask "what role do you have if you cannot protect our safety from a communist party?

Their secrecy has literally cost the world countless lives. If they purposely had released something like this into the against a nation in a direct act of war, they couldn't have done much better of a job than the economic damage and loss of life we are currently experiencing.

The fact that this virus came from a communist nation in which the communist government cared more about their reputation than the lives of human beings.

This deception has been the single biggest reason why the world was not prepared or able to make the best decisions for dealing with this pandemic. WHO standing in their corner are also at fault.

Denied CDCs help, threw media out, denied W.H.O access to Wuhan and the patsies at WHO cover for them. Even recently a Canadian doctor working at W.H.O wouldn't answer a question about Taiwan, he hung up on the call and said "we've already dealt with China" (basically a smack int he face to Taiwan who consider themselves independent of China).

Quite simply, this cannot be our future. We can't go down the road, yet again, of leaders putting their heads in the sand while a serious threat rises right before our eyes. Appeasement has to have limits, or citizens will ask "what role do you have if you cannot protect our safety from a communist party?

Their secrecy has literally cost the world countless lives. If they purposely had released something like this into the against a nation in a direct act of war, they couldn't have done much better of a job than the economic damage and loss of life we are currently experiencing.
Yeah, I heard that doctor...it was a disgrace and undermines WHO's credibility.
I'm not sure why you're pointing out so strongly that it's a Communist country...do you believe that only Communist governments are capable of lying and cover-ups?

I'm not sure why you're pointing out so strongly that it's a Communist country...do you believe that only Communist governments are capable of lying and cover-ups?

For something like this, their third such serious world impacting diseases in 17 years? Yes. There might be a handful of nations that would stab others in the back by not sharing such life or death details, none of them are considered allies of the West.

They simply embody a system that demands authoritarianism, not only over their own citizens, but not so openly and arrogantly ALL of us. Can you imagine a time in your life when you would hear NBA players and executives grovelling and defending a communist party? Not some outsider bench player, but some of their biggest stars.

Mark my words, we are on the precipice of something even bigger than this virus, it's the eventual collusion between capitalism and liberty vs communism and state control. It simply can't be avoided.

If they had been honest, even if this virus had done damage (although much less in terms of lies), there would still be consequences, but the world could say, "well they honestly gave us a heads up". Not anymore. They've threatened America with denying you medicine and unleashing the virus even worse. Direct threats to your lives.

If they will so openly and brazenly threaten Americans, where will the rest of the world draw the line?

Has anybody noticed that now THE ONLY thing that kills human beings is the Corona virus?

Nothing else kills....no cancer no heart disease no nothing my friends! NO NOTHING.

Only Corona kills.

My God ...one thinks human stupidity can not get worse!

But it does....it always does!

Has anybody noticed that now THE ONLY thing that kills human beings is the Corona virus?

Nothing else kills....no cancer no heart disease no nothing my friends! NO NOTHING.

Only Corona kills.

My God ...one thinks human stupidity can not get worse!

But it does....it always does!

That's certainly an issue with this virus, and I hope doctors and examiners are being honest and scientific in their assessment as to the cause of death.

Regardless, we shouldn't be living where we have to avoid people and stay in our homes, where businesses are shut down, lives forever altered. All because of the lies of a dangerous enemy state.

No amount of cheap goods is worth these sacrifices, on top of the trillions the globe has spent.

What I said in post #6 not only applies to Canada.....but also to the rest of the world!

Why are they ( The DemonRats, the Deep State) attributing every single death..... of every human being on this Earth... to Corona?????

WTF????????????:cuckoo:

Idiots!

For something like this, their third such serious world impacting diseases in 17 years? Yes. There might be a handful of nations that would stab others in the back by not sharing such life or death details, none of them are considered allies of the West.

They simply embody a system that demands authoritarianism, not only over their own citizens, but not so openly and arrogantly ALL of us. Can you imagine a time in your life when you would hear NBA players and executives grovelling and defending a communist party? Not some outsider bench player, but some of their biggest stars.

Mark my words, we are on the precipice of something even bigger than this virus, it's the eventual collusion between capitalism and liberty vs communism and state control. It simply can't be avoided.

If they had been honest, even if this virus had done damage (although much less in terms of lies), there would still be consequences, but the world could say, "well they honestly gave us a heads up". Not anymore. They've threatened America with denying you medicine and unleashing the virus even worse. Direct threats to your lives.

If they will so openly and brazenly threaten Americans, where will the rest of the world draw the line?
It's not an argument I want because I have no love to give to the Chinese government however I will point out that the Japanese government have been heavily criticised for not being forthcoming about the Fukushima meltdown...just as an example.

quote:

"Why inflate CV death rates? Maybe keep the threat alive through elections? Maybe use it as a change agent for remote voting? Don’t let it happen! "

Forum List

Back