Eight Democrats Blast Fauci’s Sadistic Dog Experiments, His Next Target: Your Children

That is a load of !@#$. Torturing animals has nothing to do with any sort of "echo chamber". It has to do with having a conscience. This is just a sickening act, and you defend it.

Only psychopaths torture and kill animals .....and after that they move on to killing humans.

Fauci is total scum of the earth.

Last edited:
Only psychopaths torture and kill animals .....and after that the move on to killing humans.

Fauci is total scum of the earth.
Humans all over the planet since human history was invented have done the same and still do.

Dr. FRANKEN-FAUCI has experimented on / tortured puppies, monkeys, and orphans...and now big pharma has come out with a vaccine to be tested on 5 year Olds.

I wouldn't let the lying, Gain-Of-Function financing, SOB near my dog let alone my grandson / ggranddaughter.

F* Joe Biden AND Fauci!

You eat animals yet want to take the high moral ground about abuse of animals?
The Agriculture industry kills millions of animals just to grow crops, those animals are alas named insects.

How many animals are killed by plant agriculture?

The final figure of 7.3 billion wild animals killed in crop production is derived from a 2018 study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics

Worldwide, more than 70 billion land animals are killed for food every year. Our series of charts based on United Nations data shows the trends by type of animal.

Global Animal Slaughter Statistics And Charts - Faunalytics

https://faunalytics.org › gl

LOL stop changing the subject. We aren't talking about killing meat for food, we are talking about locking puppies' heads in cages, while they are fully conscious, with flesh eating flies, for months, for absolutely no reason but sadistic pleasure The FDA explicitly did not require the experiment. Therefore someone is sick in the head, and it goes all the way up to Fauci. I know hunters who won't take a shot if they are not sure it will be a clean kill. Out of respect for the animal. There is a proper way to relate to the animals you kill so that you may eat. Torturing them slowly for months is not one of them.

Cracks in the wall, now other Democrats are naked. Thank you:

Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

Utterly satanic. The puppies suffered for months. This is not Democrat vs. Republican. This is good vs. evil.

dogs.jpg

Forgive me for saying so but are you for real? In a matter of days the people we call government plan to inject tens of millions of American children—human children—with the poison death shot COVID vaccine, and here you are mourning the deaths of dogs? So tortured puppies are the hill you would die on? Come on. Let alone the eighty plus million American children aborted these past 48 years. Millions of children murdered by abortion, millions more about to be murdered by Pfizer's mRNA cocktail jab and the thing that finally triggers some decent Americans is the torture of puppies? Game over. Human race . . . over.

Some organization with power and knowledge wants Fauci gone.

I wonder why...
I don‘t know about powerful organizations but I personally want Fauci gone because he authorized gain of function research on a virus in a Chinese lab with a notorious safety record.

That is almost as stupid as batting practice with a nitroglycerin baseball.

Forgive me for saying so but are you for real? In a matter of days the people we call government plan to inject tens of millions of American children—human children—with the poison death shot COVID vaccine, and here you are mourning the deaths of dogs? So tortured puppies are the hill you would die on? Come on. Let alone the eighty plus million American children aborted these past 48 years. Millions of children murdered by abortion, millions more about to be murdered by Pfizer's mRNA cocktail jab and the thing that finally triggers some decent Americans is the torture of puppies? Game over. Human race . . . over.

In case you haven't noticed this has nothing to do with health, this is a psy-op. People are hypnotized. Whatever it takes to break that is what's important. I know libtards who are done with Fauci now. Yes, it's fucked, but that's what we are dealing with. Accept your battleground terrain and take it from there.

Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

Utterly satanic. The puppies suffered for months. This is not Democrat vs. Republican. This is good vs. evil.

dogs.jpg
What a joke , what a line of bullshit, what a brain dead comment. Facts always get in the way of the right wing.

dogs.jpg
You hate Nazi's are clowns , No thank you Q-anon!

Forum List

Back