'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

Israeli Israelis= Russian, polish, Ukrainian hoax. He he he!

He still had more connection to that land than any Israeli prime minister. Fact. :cool:
Israel is just another land Arabs recently invaded, they have no ties to the land, nor do they have any real history there. Jews came back to the land of their ancestors and re established the great state of Israel. Israel moves forward strong and prosperous into the future while Muslims move backwards to the mentality of Mohammad's 7th century medieval Saudi desert barbarian savagery. That's a fact you can't run away from.

Bullshit. Romans kicked you out. And Arabs took it from Romans.
Romans invaded Israel but it was still Israel, who's name was changed to Palestine. Jews still maintained a presence throughout. And for the last six hundred years it has been Ottoman territory, which collapsed and was run by the British as a mandate. So where do ARABS fit into this? They don't they are just recent invaders.

He was born in the British Mandate of Palestine aka the land of Israel. Unlike Arafat the terrorist from Cairo.

The British Mandate of Palestine was not a place.
Sure it was. Would you like to see a map and some British passports they issued to residents of that land?

Sure.

Mandates were to administer a place. Palestine was the place and existed separate from the mandate.

Sure it was. Would you like to see a map and some British passports they issued to residents of that land?

Sure.

Mandates were to administer a place. Palestine was the place and existed separate from the mandate.
First you said Palestine wasn't a place now you say it is. Make up your fucking mind.

So this place was run by the Brits and before that by the Ottoman Turks for 600 years. Which means Arabs had no control over it for about 700 years. Now, suddenly this terrorist from Egypt appears and claims this fictional people called Arab Palestinians. What a joke.

Song and dance what? Fucker you're the one who tried making a point. What a fail :lol::lol::lol:.
Yes and I did make my point. The "founder" of the Palestinian Movement, was born and raised in Egypt.

Check mate.

Mate? If you don't know where he was born and want to discuss this Israeli Palestinian topic, you're behind big time. This isn't for you. We also know he has connections to Palestine and his family was there before any "Israeli" prime ministers were. :cool:

He's not the founder of any movement. The true people who resisted Israeli aggression where the normal everyday Palestinians Christians and Muslims and Jews alike. Before Arafat.
Yes his connection were that his mother's family had recently invaded from Egypt and squatted in Israel. That's about the same connection most Palestinians have, they are from Egypt, Syria, or Jordan and have no real ties or history in the land.

Sure.

First you said Palestine wasn't a place now you say it is. Make up your fucking mind.

So this place was run by the Brits and before that by the Ottoman Turks for 600 years. Which means Arabs had no control over it for about 700 years. Now, suddenly this terrorist from Egypt appears and claims this fictional people called Arab Palestinians. What a joke.

When did I ever say that Palestine was not a place?

Israel is just another land Arabs recently invaded, they have no ties to the land, nor do they have any real history there. Jews came back to the land of their ancestors and re established the great state of Israel. Israel moves forward strong and prosperous into the future while Muslims move backwards to the mentality of Mohammad's 7th century medieval Saudi desert barbarian savagery. That's a fact you can't run away from.

Romans invaded Israel but it was still Israel, who's name was changed to Palestine. Jews still maintained a presence throughout. And for the last six hundred years it has been Ottoman territory, which collapsed and was run by the British as a mandate. So where do ARABS fit into this? They don't they are just recent invaders.

No it wasn't still Israel. And there were few Jews throughout. Romans controlled it all

Yes and I did make my point. The "founder" of the Palestinian Movement, was born and raised in Egypt.

Check mate.

Mate? If you don't know where he was born and want to discuss this Israeli Palestinian topic, you're behind big time. This isn't for you. We also know he has connections to Palestine and his family was there before any "Israeli" prime ministers were. :cool:

He's not the founder of any movement. The true people who resisted Israeli aggression where the normal everyday Palestinians Christians and Muslims and Jews alike. Before Arafat.
Yes his connection were that his mother's family had recently invaded from Egypt and squatted in Israel. That's about the same connection most Palestinians have, they are from Egypt, Syria, or Jordan and have no real ties or history in the land.

They have connections more than any Israeli prime ministers parents. All from Ukraine, Poland, Russia. Etc.

Buy your ticket and leave. Wanna be Israelis are the funniest people. They are kind of like wiggers. :cool: Ha Ha Ha! :)
You know I am of the tribe of Menessah and can't leave here until the 3d Temple is to be built. Have patience.

No you aren't part of any tribe. You're Irish funny man. The third temple will never be built. Romans destroyed it. The world will end before you know anything. Hoss I'm sure you would be one of the guys God would want in Jerusalem. He he he! What a joke. You don't know what Jesus is.
Here we have that childish Ha Ha Ha again from Mr. Know-it-all like he is emulating a hyena. His juvenile mind can't take it in that there were plenty of posters who were either entirely Native American or had one or two grandparents who were Native Americans. Why is Mr. Know-it-all still here? We can chip in and buy him a ticket to Gaza since his allowance probably wouldn't cover it, and he can train with Hamas as much as his little heart desires.

You know I am of the tribe of Menessah and can't leave here until the 3d Temple is to be built. Have patience.

No you aren't part of any tribe. You're Irish funny man. The third temple will never be built. Romans destroyed it. The world will end before you know anything. Hoss I'm sure you would be one of the guys God would want in Jerusalem. He he he! What a joke. You don't know what Jesus is.
Here we have that childish Ha Ha Ha again from Mr. Know-it-all like he is emulating a hyena. His juvenile mind can't take it in that there were plenty of posters who were either entirely Native American or had one or two grandparents who were Native Americans. Why is Mr. Know-it-all still here? We can chip in and buy him a ticket to Gaza since his allowance probably wouldn't cover it, and he can train with Hamas as much as his little heart desires.

I picked that "childish" Ha Ha Ha! Right from Roudy you fucking fail. I mock him with it. The rest of your post was nonsense like the usual.

The idiot claims to be American but certainly writes as though English is foreign to him and America is clearly not on his top ten list of countries.

Buddy your list doesn't even have a top 10. It's one and that one is Israel. Do the Americans a favor and go leave to Israel. :cool:
I am sure if American kids the same age as Mr. Know-it-all were reading his posts, they would tell him to go back from where he came. They would probably even take up a collection to buy him a ticket.

The idiot claims to be American but certainly writes as though English is foreign to him and America is clearly not on his top ten list of countries.

Buddy your list doesn't even have a top 10. It's one and that one is Israel. Do the Americans a favor and go leave to Israel. :cool:
I am sure if American kids the same age as Mr. Know-it-all were reading his posts, they would tell him to go back from where he came. They would probably even take up a collection to buy him a ticket.

Michigan. My hometown. :cool: STFU

Pardon moi, I thought you were born in Bumfuk, Egypt.

Song and dance what? Fucker you're the one who tried making a point. What a fail :lol::lol::lol:.

Check mate.

For some reason, Mr. Know-it-all either doesn't know or doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag about what town Arafat was born in and what country was this town. One would think this was some deep, dark secret.

No it wasn't still Israel. And there were few Jews throughout. Romans controlled it all
Well there weren't any ARABS back then. Besides how would you know, donkey, you don't even know your own history properly. LOL

Sure.

You are a fucking joke, why don't you just scroll back a few posts on this very thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore

Well there weren't any ARABS back then. Besides how would you know, donkey, you don't even know your own history properly. LOL

Afterwards there were. Zionist donkey :cool:

You are a fucking joke, why don't you just scroll back a few posts on this very thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore

You have a reading impediment.

Pardon moi, I thought you were born in Bumfuk, Egypt.
He lives in Dearborn aka Al Darbourne aka East Bank USA, which is as close as you can get to Muslim shitholes like Cairo or Gaza. Deaborn is also home to the Muslim American 9-11 dancing Muslim ballet. LOL

Forum List

Back