Economy Adds 180,000 Jobs, Unemployment Dips

with all due respect. :eusa_think: youre both right and both wrong.

Not everybody does well in an economy, and adding jobs isnt the only indicator of progress, but since im a novice here, ill shut up now :)

"WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT?"

istockphoto_814716_french_fries.jpg

Febuary 4, 2005 Mary MORNIN (late fifties, divorce mother of three including a 'mentally challenged' son) told Bush that she was working three jobs.
Bush, "You work three jobs?

MS. MORNIN, "Three jobs, yes."

Bush, "Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. Get any sleep?"

bush_work_3_jobs.jpg

I wonder what the 180,000 servicebeings in Eye-wrack and Agfaganistan did for a crust before the became cannon-fodder for the capitalists? :eusa_think:

Try reading Economics 101 instead of Karl Marx

Stunning comeback.

Actually if you read Marx, try something easy at first, I suggest A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy before you tackle Capital and also Adam Smith Wealth of Nations you may get some idea about how capitalism works.

They may be available in Cliff Notes, I'm not sure.

Stunning comeback.

Actually if you read Marx, try something easy at first, I suggest A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy before you tackle Capital and also Adam Smith Wealth of Nations you may get some idea about how capitalism works.

They may be available in Cliff Notes, I'm not sure.

Well in your case, put down the coloring books and work your way up to Economic 101

Thanks for the advice, I'll let you have the blue Crayolas, I used all the red ones up.

I know where this half-back flanker gets his RSR from....Dolly's hat on....dolly's hat off....dolly's hat on...aw, poor dollies sick!

Never mind Crayons, methinks the poor inbred prick failed plasticine
and went straight to finger-painting with his own shit in some "special" school down in Joe-Ja. :rofl:

Forum List

Back