Durham needs to hurry up and start indicting people.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And President Trump needs to pardon this man. Like yesterday.
Federal prosecutors now say Michael Flynn deserves prison time ?

The Department of Justice says former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn should get up to 6 months in prison for lying to federal investigators, a reversal of their earlier opposition to jail time.

Seriously ? They're going to lock up a 33 year veteran, retired 3 star General....
MV5BYmI4OTZmZGItN2QyNy00Y2EzLTlhOTMtOGU4N2Y3YmU1YWQwL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg

For allegedly lying to this scumbag ? ('scumbag' is being polite to this clown)
gettyimages-997111962.jpg

Last edited:

The Department of Justice says former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn should get up to 6 months in prison for lying to federal investigators, a reversal of their earlier opposition to jail time.

Seriously ? They're going to lock up a 33 year veteran, retired 3 star General....
MV5BYmI4OTZmZGItN2QyNy00Y2EzLTlhOTMtOGU4N2Y3YmU1YWQwL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg

For lying to this scumbag ?

Why? They are only recommending 6 month or less, and he is an well educated, experienced with good access to legal counsel of his choosing, when he plead guilty. Back in the day, he was a man of great discipline an courage. He can do 6 months or left standing on his head. I'm a retired officer. Should I be able to lie with impunity to the Feds and receive a "get out of jail free card, just because I used to be an Officer and a Gentleman. Lying to FBI and guilty pleas to felonies are kind of deviations from the life he chose. Wouldn't you agree?

Why? They are only recommending 6 month or less, and he is an well educated, experienced with good access to legal counsel of his choosing, when he plead guilty. Back in the day, he was a man of great discipline an courage. He can do 6 months or left standing on his head. I'm a retired officer. Should I be able to lie with impunity to the Feds and receive a "get out of jail free card, just because I used to be an Officer and a Gentleman. Lying to FBI and guilty pleas to felonies are kind of deviations from the life he chose. Wouldn't you agree?

He didn't necessarily lie to the FBI. He either said "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" to a question about Russian sanctions and the FBI nailed him. It was a setup, even Comey admitted that. That's why he sent Strzok to the WH because he knew the WH lawyers weren't dialed-in yet.

Trump needs to pardon Flynn, or commute his sentence. He suffered enough, lost his house, and is bankrupt, thanks for your 30-years of service General, yeah,, ok.

Last edited:
He didn't necessarily lie to the FBI. He either said "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" to a question about Russian sanctions and the FBI nailed him. It was a setup, even Comey admitted that. That's why he sent Strzok to the WH because he knew the WH lawyers weren't dialed-in yet.

Trump needs to pardon Flynn, or commute his sentence. He suffered enough, lost his house, and in bankrupt, thanks for your 30-years of service General, yeah,, ok.
He should sue the DOJ like Lindsay Graham even suggested.

Trump needs to pardon Flynn, or commute his sentence. He suffered enough, lost his house, and in bankrupt, thanks for your 30-years of service General, yeah,, ok.

If what you say is accurate, I could go along with that, though this wasn't his first laps in judgement was it?
or is this what is all about: How Michael Flynn got a security clearance despite so many red flags
More wreckage from Flynn's career surfaced on April 25, when the Republican and Democratic leaders of the House Oversight Committee said he had failed to disclose what had been reported for months: payments totaling more than $65,000 in 2015 from companies linked to Moscow, including its propaganda arm, Russia Today, or RT. Flynn had also failed to register as a foreign agent after accepting a $600,000 contract with a lobbyist linked not only to Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan but also to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else," said Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah, chairman the committee, "and it appears as if he did take that money. It was inappropriate, and there are repercussions

If what you say is accurate, I could go along with that, though this wasn't his first laps in judgement was it?
or is this what is all about: How Michael Flynn got a security clearance despite so many red flags
More wreckage from Flynn's career surfaced on April 25, when the Republican and Democratic leaders of the House Oversight Committee said he had failed to disclose what had been reported for months: payments totaling more than $65,000 in 2015 from companies linked to Moscow, including its propaganda arm, Russia Today, or RT. Flynn had also failed to register as a foreign agent after accepting a $600,000 contract with a lobbyist linked not only to Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan but also to Russian President Vladimir Putin. "As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else," said Representative Jason Chaffetz of Utah, chairman the committee, "and it appears as if he did take that money. It was inappropriate, and there are repercussions

Its my understanding that top generals and security gurus are allowed to have Russian and foreign contacts?! Its selling US secrets or other traitorous acts that should get him prison time. My understanding was that Flynn's "official" crime was "lying to the FBI" which I believe was a perjury trap setup by Comey.

Its my understanding that top generals and security gurus are allowed to have Russian and foreign contacts?! Its selling US secrets or other traitorous acts that should get him prison time. My understanding was that Flynn's "official" crime was "lying to the FBI" which I believe was a perjury trap setup by Comey.

I read another article from (sorry), Huff Post, that said he will retain is retired rank and his pension is protected. A 3 Star over 30, brings in a nice check. Financially he should be OK. I don't know the answer. He signed documents very clearly along with his lawyer. Hard to figure a man of his caliber, being suckered by anybody. Back in the day, he had his shit wired tight.

I read another article from (sorry), Huff Post, that said he will retain is retired rank and his pension is protected. A 3 Star over 30, brings in a nice check. Financially he should be OK. I don't know the answer. He signed documents very clearly along with his lawyer. Hard to figure a man of his caliber, being suckered by anybody. Back in the day, he had his shit wired tight.

Apparently Flynn was worried about his son?!
Flynn worries about son in special counsel probe - CNNPolitics

It's not as bad as Ruby Ridge, when Lon Horiuchi shot the mom holding a baby, but its still slimy for the FBI to go after family members for leverage.

We were all suckered into this hoax.

Flynn was pressured into a plea deal under threat of bankruptcy trying to defend himself from the deep state. The guy was looking at losing his house and all his personal wealth so he took one for the team e.g. his wife.

There will be no jail time. If anything they will sentance him to his 6 months and they will run it concurrent with the time he was booked and credit that crime served. Then Trump will pardon him even though he doesn't need it.

Getting back on the thread topic, did the FBI abuse their power using a self-admitted perjury trap against Flynn in hopes of having him roll-over on Trump for something?

Durham has a lot of low hanging fruit to start indicting the FISA liars first.

Durham needs to hurry up and start indicting people
Getting a little nervous about November? :21:

The democrats should be nervous. The biggest scandal in US history is about to blow up on them when the Obama admin "broke into" the Trump campaign using foreign intel assets, illegal FISA warrants, and the power of the US intel agencies to spy on Trump.
Operation Crossfire Hurricane, where the FBI, DOJ, and the intel agencies used foreign assets to setup the Trump campaign using democrat oppo research where Hillary paid Russians for dirt on Trump via the Steele Dossier. Then the FBI refused to prosecute Hillary for her illegal bathroom server, mishandling classified info, and destroying subpoenaed evidence. Then after Trump won the 2016 election the deep state plotted coup attempts against the Trump admin via their "insurance policy".

Not even counting the illegal Mueller Investigation into "collusion".
Yes there is a lot for dems to be nervous about, especially since all of their candidates and policies suck.

Have patience, before you know it we will be celebrating as Durham and Barr indict numerous traitors.

Judge Emmet Sullivan was at the heart of Michael Flynn’s dramatic sentencing hearing Tuesday, once again delaying it.

Sullivan tore into Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, telling him he couldn’t hide his “disgust” or “disdain.”

“Arguably, you sold your country out,” Sullivan told Flynn.

The 71-year-old judge also questioned whether Flynn committed treason before he walked back those comments. He said he wasn’t suggesting Flynn did, in fact, commit treason but asked prosecutors about the potential crime because he was “just curious.”

“After looking at the definition of treason, we have no reason to believe he committed treason,” prosecutors said.

Read on for a look at five things to know about Sullivan.

Five things to know about Clinton-appointed judge Sullivan.

Who is Emmet Sullivan? 5 things to know about judge in Michael Flynn case

Forum List

Back