DRUDGE POLL...Who WON tonights debate....ongoing...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 3RD REPUBLICAN DEBATE ‘16?
TRUMP 74.48% (43,348 votes)

CRUZ 12.06% (7,019 votes)

RUBIO 5.34% (3,107 votes)

CARSON 2.82% (1,640 votes)

PAUL 1.86% (1,084 votes)

FIORINA 1.55% (904 votes)

KASICH 0.75% (435 votes)

CHRISTIE 0.45% (259 votes)

BUSH 0.43% (248 votes)

HUCKABEE 0.26% (153 votes)

Drudge ^
POLL! Let's VOTE!

• Banned
how many votes will any of them get if they are left standing come election days?

:rofl:

Many more than this bitch, liar and murderer!

sLiVIpG.png

I just voted in the Drudge Poll. I voted for Kasich once, Christie once, Huckabee once and Carson three times. Every time you leave the page you get to vote again when you return. Don't have to sign up or nothing. You can vote as many times as you want. As fast as you can click you can vote. I picture the Trumpeteers to be voting dozens of times to boost their "winners" numbers.

I just voted in the Drudge Poll. I voted for Kasich once, Christie once, Huckabee once and Carson three times. Every time you leave the page you get to vote again when you return. Don't have to sign up or nothing. You can vote as many times as you want. As fast as you can click you can vote. I picture the Trumpeteers to be voting dozens of times to boost their "winners" numbers.
Sounds like a pro-gun control poll...

So--I can spend all night voting for Lindsey?

What that shows is that they outnumber the supporters of the other candidates, which is a good indication of how much support he has.

So--I can spend all night voting for Lindsey?
No, He isn't included.

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 3RD REPUBLICAN DEBATE ‘16?
TRUMP 74.48% (43,348 votes)

CRUZ 12.06% (7,019 votes)

RUBIO 5.34% (3,107 votes)

CARSON 2.82% (1,640 votes)

PAUL 1.86% (1,084 votes)

FIORINA 1.55% (904 votes)

KASICH 0.75% (435 votes)

CHRISTIE 0.45% (259 votes)

BUSH 0.43% (248 votes)

HUCKABEE 0.26% (153 votes)

Drudge ^
POLL! Let's VOTE!

Trump for the weird reason he didn't speak near as much as usual. He let the rest go ahead with their bullshit imitation of democratic empathy. For example they all oozed with care for the middle class. Meanwhile the dumbest voter knows they have caved to the 1 percenters lobbyists on issue after issue and backed every deregulation or regulation that has taken America's great increase in productivity, turned it into profits and put it in the pockets of the 1% and not, if you look at the stagnation in middle class wages, into the pockets of those who 40 yrs. ago were soaring high because they got a fair share of the productivity bonus. And when he did speak he told the truth, not just about the 1% but all the rest that the others spun as care for the middle class but we know when put into actual policy would benefit, guess who, yeah, those who need it the least. Course he can afford to be honest about this shit, he doesn't need their money.
I also think it was smart to let the rest talk more because it gave them the opportunity to shoot themselves in the foot. Like when Bush tried to ambush Rubio about time on campaign trail vs. time in senate. Rubio deflected that attack masterfully and the ricochet may have been the killer. It turned Bush again into a mumbling bumbling fool. This debate may be the nail in the coffin for the Bushies hopes of succession.
And speaking of Rubio, with Bush self-destructing I'd lay odds he's going to be the R's establishment candidate. He is a smart polished to a shine little fucker. Who cares what I think but I think I see that shine for what it is - the slime he immersed himself in frolicking with The Big Money parasites. That's what they are, slimy parasitic slugs living off the flesh of the American middle class.

What that shows is that they outnumber the supporters of the other candidates, which is a good indication of how much support he has.
How so?

It could mean the dumb Trump supporters believe the Drudge poll means something of value to anyone but their own silly selves.

It could mean the dumb Trump supporters believe the Drudge poll means something of value to anyone but their own silly selves.
What makes you think the supporters of the other candidates are any smarter?

What makes you think the supporters of the other candidates are any smarter?
It's possible that the poll is an indication of the level of support for candidates, but wasn't ron paul really good at winning internet polls during his runs? How'd that work out for him?

Forum List

Back