Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

Spoony, see that is what I mean. You simply can't hang with those lame comments. Try again.

Jake, over 10,000 posts in only a year? Do you even have a life? You need to get yourself laid instead of playing the part of an established middle American liberal. Get yourself some proactiv and find a date for your Jr Prom.

In other words, you have nothing to say worthwhile and concede. Bub, you are for grins and chuckles only.

Spoony, see that is what I mean. You simply can't hang with those lame comments. Try again.

Jake, over 10,000 posts in only a year? Do you even have a life? You need to get yourself laid instead of playing the part of an established middle American liberal. Get yourself some proactiv and find a date for your Jr Prom.

In other words, you have nothing to say worthwhile and concede. Bub, you are for grins and chuckles only.

I see I'm right, again. Thanks!

hijack.gif

No one is censoring. You have every right to say the words you wish. You do not have the legal right to escape from your stupidity if you do. Say them at work, you get fired. Say them in the military, you get punished. Say them in public, and decent folks will have nothing to do with you.

You want to do what you want to do without consequences.

You are a fool.

Note that when I took Spoon and Iggy to task by just using logic, they shut their yaps real quick and diverted to any other nonsense than what the real issue is about here.

Bigots and racists are not about facts or logic, they're just about voicing their bilge and NOT being challenged. They are fools.
LOL, stroke yourself a little more.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/128572-dr-lauras-n-word-rant-52.html#post2651439

Laugh that one off, chuckles!

Doesn't matter, Spoonman. To tell you that when you exercise your freedom of speech in that manner that it demonstrates you low character of decency - that is your problem.

Doesn't matter, Spoonman. To tell you that when you exercise your freedom of speech in that manner that it demonstrates you low character of decency - that is your problem.

no family

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with the Negro people today is that they actually have the gall to think they are equal to whites.

Forum List

Back