Dr. Fauci not only funded gain-of-function research, he supported these risky experiments even if the work could lead to deadly zoonotic pandemic

Don't you hate when your own past comes back to bite you in the ass?
....I know Fauci is hating it right now!

Revealed: Dr. Fauci Previously Argued

For Risky Viral Experiments –

Even if The Work Could Lead to a Deadly Pandemic

"Dr. Fauci previously argued that conducting risky experiments and manipulating contagious viruses was worth the work, even if a lab accident could lead to a deadly pandemic.

The Australian reported on the newly unearthed comments Fauci made in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012."

“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?”

“Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

No wonder Fauci did not want to answer the question or want it to be known that HE FUNDED the CCP's risky experimenting with COVID-19 that led to THIS pandemic:

"It is clear workers at the Wuhan lab successfully isolated the coronavirus and were actively experimenting with species-to-species transmission.

Fauci lied under oath and claimed the NIH never funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan institute.

Dr. Fauci not only funded gain-of-function research, we now know that he supported these risky experiments even if the work could lead to deadly zoonotic pandemic."

For his part in funding the CCP's crating this pandemic, for his part in the deaths of MILLIONS worldwide - if for no other reason than he committed Felony Perjury before Congress in testifying about COVID-19 and his part in it, this SOB needs to go to jail!
Laura Ingram summed this up early. I listened to her. Those who tell the truth are ridiculed at first.............but.........................

Forum List

Back