Dow 13,000

LOL. You sidestepped the issue again. Please answer the question in your own words:

The Dow is a picture of future economic activity.

I know the Bush haters are doing all they can to downplay the Bush economy - but things are looking good thanks to tax cuts

Get over it

how much does the president really have to do with the economy? :eusa_think:
This is not an absolution, but i would like an economy expert to tell me, what power does the current president have, can i have some evidence as to how the economy doing, how much credit/fault does president bush get?

I know fairness doest exist, but any attempt to try would be appreciated

how much does the president really have to do with the economy? :eusa_think:
This is not an absolution, but i would like an economy expert to tell me, what power does the current president have, can i have some evidence as to how the economy doing, how much credit/fault does president bush get?

I know fairness doest exist, but any attempt to try would be appreciated

Pres Bush has had a postive impact. His tax cuts, including the vut in the capital gains tax, has helped alot in the growth of the economy and the stock market

Are you that uneducated that you can't see the realities of economics?

I see records highs on the Dow, inflation low, wages increasing, interest rates still low, unemployment near the "full employment" level, businesses hiring and expanding, and due to tax cuts

I see records highs on the Dow, inflation low, wages increasing, interest rates still low, unemployment near the "full employment" level, businesses hiring and expanding, and due to tax cuts

Do you understand that the dollar has been in a freefall and that is the BASIC reason for the Dow looking higher?

When measured in real assets, the Dow is DOWN. Do you understand that?

You'd be a fool to put your money in the stock market right now.

If you want to invest in something then invest in real estate in the fall or winter. It's a buyer's market and the rates are still low.

You'd be a fool to put your money in the stock market right now.

If you want to invest in something then invest in real estate in the fall or winter. It's a buyer's market and the rate's are still low.

I remember libs saying that about 2 months ago when the Dow dropped 500 points in a single day

I remember libs saying that about 2 months ago when the Dow dropped 500 points in a single day

I love how you ignore posts of fact. Why can't you respond directly to posts that show how uneducated you are?

Do you understand that the dollar has been in a freefall and that is the BASIC reason for the Dow looking higher?

Then by all means RSR, invest in the stock market. I'm sure with all the knowledge you have you'll become a millionaire overnight.

I do via my 401K

Libs can keep thinking how bad the economy is - they expect the govenment (ie taxpayers) to pay for their retirement anyway

I do via my 401K

Libs can keep thinking how bad the economy is - they expect the govenment (ie taxpayers) to pay for their retirement anyway

LOL, you KEEP ignoring the IMPORTANT POSTS.

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

LOL, you KEEP ignoring the IMPORTANT POSTS.

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

Gee, I thought it was all about corporate growth and profits; and the future outlook for economic growth and interest rates

I guess you will have to rewrite Economics 101 for the investors

Gee, I thought it was all about corporate growth and profits; and the future outlook for economic growth and interest rates

I guess you will have to rewrite Economics 101 for the investors

You don't get it. YOU don't understand Economics 101.

Do you understand that if the Dow stays flat for a day while the dollar loses value, that will look like the Dow had an increase?

This growth only looks like it's there because the dollar has had such a decrease in value the last seven years.

You don't get it. YOU don't understand Economics 101.

Do you understand that if the Dow stays flat for a day while the dollar loses value, that will look like the Dow had an increase?

This growth only looks like it's there because the dollar has had such a decrease in value the last seven years.

I do see the doom and gloom you see - sorry

Forum List

Back